Stupid, Dumb and Just Plain Ignorant Politician Thread


Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
#1
OK, I know most politicians could be included in this thread but this is for the worst of the worst.

3-25-2010HankJohnsonGuamTipOverwmv - YouTube

 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#2
I think what I like about this guy is his eloquence.
 
B00Mer
Republican
+1
#3
 
EagleSmack
#4
"My fear is that the island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

The whole island of Guam tipping over because of the addition of 8,000 Marines and their families.

What an idiot.
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
#5
Bill O'Reilly apparently subscribed to the same sort of science as Johnson. I really can't understand why there wasn't an explosive uproar of laughter after Johnson mentioned the island tipping over.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Bill O'Reilly apparently subscribed to the same sort of science as Johnson. I really can't understand why there wasn't an explosive uproar of laughter after Johnson mentioned the island tipping over.

Bill O'Rielly believes that islands actually FLOAT on water? Come now.

The fact and truth of the matter is the Congressman Hank Johnson (Democrat- Georgia) actually was in fear of the island of Guam capsizing with the added Marines and their families. He was reelected shortly after.
 
Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

What an idiot.

Thankfully, he is your idiot. Please do your best to keep him on your side of the border.
 
CDNBear
+5
#8  Top Rated Post
Saddest 7secs in Canadian political history...

former prime minister jean chretien explains - YouTube

 
DaSleeper
+4
#9
OR.............

Im Entitled To My Entitlements - David Dingwall - YouTube

 
SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Bill O'Rielly believes that islands actually FLOAT on water? Come now.

The fact and truth of the matter is the Congressman Hank Johnson (Democrat- Georgia) actually was in fear of the island of Guam capsizing with the added Marines and their families. He was reelected shortly after.

Kind of makes you wonder how some people remember to breathe doesn't it? And I'm talking about those that re-elected him in addition to him. Unbelievable.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Saddest 7secs in Canadian political history...

former prime minister jean chretien explains - YouTube

I would have personally went with the golf ball display at the Gomery Inquiry, but this works too. Kind of like a really, really, really bad Dr Suess isn't it?
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Bill O'Rielly believes that islands actually FLOAT on water? Come now.

Yep, I'm not kidding. The guy's not exactly what I'd call a scientific genius.

Bill O'Reilly Fails at Science and Becomes a Meme - You Can't Explain That! - Urlesque

Bill O'Reilly vs. Science: O'Reilly's Top 8 Science FAILs

Bill O'Reilly on Science: You Can't Explain the Tides - O'Reilly flubs science in debate with man behind atheist billboards

Quote:

The fact and truth of the matter is the Congressman Hank Johnson (Democrat- Georgia) actually was in fear of the island of Guam capsizing with the added Marines and their families. He was reelected shortly after.

I can believe it.
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
#12
Was it Mr. Barnum who said"you will nevergo broke underestimating the intelligence of people"?
 
L Gilbert
No Party Affiliation
#13

Poor Kids Should Clean Bathrooms - Newt Gingrich - YouTube



Raw Video: Perry Confuses Voting Age in N.H. - YouTube

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." – Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004 – George W. Bush.

"I've now been in 57 states – I think one left to go." – Barack Obama at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"For years governments have been promising more than they can deliver, and delivering more than they can afford". - Paul Martin lmao Ya think?

"I really think Canada should get over to Iraq as quickly as possible". - Paul Martin

"The people of Canada have worked hard to build a country that opens its doors to include all, regardless of their differences; a country that respects all, regardless of their differences; a country that demands equality for all, regardless of their differences." - Paul Martin Unless they are rich. Then they are more equal than the others.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Was it Mr. Barnum who said"you will nevergo broke underestimating the intelligence of people"?

Actually H.L. Mencken. The exact quote is:
“No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”
 
DaSleeper
#15

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvOsg3uUFgIo

 
EagleSmack
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Yep, I'm not kidding. The guy's not exactly what I'd call a scientific genius.

.

But I didn't see anything regarding Bill saying that islands float on water. Can you assist me there?

And Bill isn't a politician. This is a Democrat Congressman that has been sent to Washington to represent his district and make decisions for the rest of us.
 
mentalfloss
#17
Rick Perry's "oops I forgot" moment is the clincher for me.

I'm sure Dan Quayle, George W. Bush and Rick Santorum can fight for second place dumbest idiots that ever existed on this planet.
 
EagleSmack
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Rick Perry's "oops I forgot" moment is the clincher for me.

I'm sure Dan Quayle, George W. Bush and Rick Santorum can fight for second place dumbest idiots that ever existed on this planet.

Don't forget Obama! 58 States in the USA! Algae is the future for our energy woes! Or does he get a pass?
 
no new posts