Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
"My fear is that the island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

The whole island of Guam tipping over because of the addition of 8,000 Marines and their families.

What an idiot.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bill O'Reilly apparently subscribed to the same sort of science as Johnson. I really can't understand why there wasn't an explosive uproar of laughter after Johnson mentioned the island tipping over.

Bill O'Rielly believes that islands actually FLOAT on water? Come now.

The fact and truth of the matter is the Congressman Hank Johnson (Democrat- Georgia) actually was in fear of the island of Guam capsizing with the added Marines and their families. He was reelected shortly after.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

The fact and truth of the matter is the Congressman Hank Johnson (Democrat- Georgia) actually was in fear of the island of Guam capsizing with the added Marines and their families. He was reelected shortly after.

Kind of makes you wonder how some people remember to breathe doesn't it? And I'm talking about those that re-elected him in addition to him. Unbelievable.

I would have personally went with the golf ball display at the Gomery Inquiry, but this works too. Kind of like a really, really, really bad Dr Suess isn't it?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Yep, I'm not kidding. The guy's not exactly what I'd call a scientific genius.

Bill O'Reilly Fails at Science and Becomes a Meme - You Can't Explain That! - Urlesque

Bill O'Reilly vs. Science: O'Reilly's Top 8 Science FAILs

Bill O'Reilly on Science: You Can't Explain the Tides - O'Reilly flubs science in debate with man behind atheist billboards

I can believe it.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Poor Kids Should Clean Bathrooms - Newt Gingrich - YouTube

Raw Video: Perry Confuses Voting Age in N.H. - YouTube

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." – Washington, D.C., August 5, 2004 – George W. Bush.

"I've now been in 57 states – I think one left to go." – Barack Obama at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon.

"For years governments have been promising more than they can deliver, and delivering more than they can afford". - Paul Martin lmao Ya think?

"I really think Canada should get over to Iraq as quickly as possible". - Paul Martin

"The people of Canada have worked hard to build a country that opens its doors to include all, regardless of their differences; a country that respects all, regardless of their differences; a country that demands equality for all, regardless of their differences." - Paul Martin Unless they are rich. Then they are more equal than the others.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Was it Mr. Barnum who said"you will nevergo broke underestimating the intelligence of people"?

Actually H.L. Mencken. The exact quote is:
“No one in this world has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yep, I'm not kidding. The guy's not exactly what I'd call a scientific genius.

But I didn't see anything regarding Bill saying that islands float on water. Can you assist me there?

And Bill isn't a politician. This is a Democrat Congressman that has been sent to Washington to represent his district and make decisions for the rest of us.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Rick Perry's "oops I forgot" moment is the clincher for me.

I'm sure Dan Quayle, George W. Bush and Rick Santorum can fight for second place dumbest idiots that ever existed on this planet.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Rick Perry's "oops I forgot" moment is the clincher for me.

I'm sure Dan Quayle, George W. Bush and Rick Santorum can fight for second place dumbest idiots that ever existed on this planet.

Don't forget Obama! 58 States in the USA! Algae is the future for our energy woes! Or does he get a pass?