Canada bends over and spreads them for Israel

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Inside thestar.com

Israel has ‘no better friend in the world than Canada,’ John Baird says

Published On Mon Jan 30 2012
Canadian Foreign Minister, John Baird, lays a wreath at the Hall of Remembrance at the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial, in Jerusalem, Monday, Jan. 30.
Sebastian Scheiner/AP
The Canadian Press

JERUSALEM—Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird kicked off his first full day in Israel by attending the opening of a new Holocaust education facility in Jerusalem.
Baird says the new seminars wing of the International School for Holocaust Education at Yad Vashem will play a key role in ensuring humanity doesn’t forget the lessons of genocide.
And he says Israel has no better friend in the world than Canada.
Baird and Finance Minister Jim Flaherty will spend the next several days visiting Israel and the Palestinian territories.
The campus holds seminars each year for educators from 55 countries around the world and Israel, and develops country-specific and custom-made tools for different age groups in more than 20 languages.
Jewish philanthropist Joseph Gottdenker, himself a Holocaust survivor, says Yad Vashem gives a voice and a name to each person who perished, “and restores to them the dignity of living history.”
“Holocaust education enables us to remember the lessons of the past and provides guidance to a more tolerant, hopeful and brighter future,” Gottdenker said.
In 2011, the school hosted 67 seminars for educators and lay leaders around the world, twice the numbers held in recent years.
Baird, a black skull cap perched on his head, emphasized the importance of Yad Vashem and its new 4,100-square-metre facility in documenting and teaching the lessons of the Holocaust.
“There is no better friend to Israel than Canada,”Baird said. “We shall always be there for you, and in front of you.”

Canadian Government is Owned By Israeli Zionists.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Low IQ & Conservative party Beliefs Linked to Prejudice

“There is no better friend to Israel than Canada,”Baird said. “We shall always be there for you, and in front of you.”

There we have the word that he'll be prominently featured on the front lines fighting for Israel. Will he opt to send your kid first I wonder? It is the habit among western lapdogs? You can take that to the bank. This conservative party of Canada has literally crossed the line of loyalty. They are all Israel firsters, a nest of Israel firsters has burrowed into parliament and pissed all over it. You can see it in the press and you can smell it in the streets. Where is Canada?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
"Baird says the new seminars wing of the International School for Holocaust Education at Yad Vashem will play a key role in ensuring humanity doesn’t forget the lessons of genocide."

It makes perfect sense to me that the world should leave the job of teaching to the planets foremost exponents of Genocide.

I was hoping this would be about wheat grass colonics.

Wheatgrass, enemas, and colonics. Oh My! - YouTube

It's impossible to say what Mr Baird has been defiled with, only that he must have taken a liking to it and made the trip to visit the suppository factory.

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Bill Clinton said the same thing about Israel. The media is hysterical about Israel. I remember the Arab-Israeli wars and the media always portrayed Israel as that plucky little nation, fighting against dark skinned savages I guess. All those large nations surrounding a little country that valiantly succeeded against all odds. Heroic really. Plus you always see Israeli leaders wearing suits, and Arafat looking unshaven and wearing a cloth around his head. Can't support those guys.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
I would never bend over and spread for a Jew.
Jews just don't know how to milk a prostate worth a damn.

Conservatives bending over for Jews kinda makes up for they're many years of trying to stuff the Jewish people into gas chambers.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Actually PM King offered all of Israel to move to northern Saskatchewan.

You can see how to him it was a way to mix up a new good country with the intelligence he got from providing the uranium secret required for Americans to get the atomic bomb, such that at the end of the war there were three nuclear powers... Canada, Britain (the place to start to project before asking Americans if it could be taken out of the German bombing range) and the US (Manhattan project).

Canadians did the thing they do and be logical, to create the best nuclear reactor to make themselves the safest reactor.

A government sold that to India, enabling India to extract enough plutonium from that to threaten that, causing Pakistan to spend as many twiks and other stuff to do blast against that place to the north-east of India... I think it's called Pakistan.

Then you stopped Argentina from getting it, which also had bought a Candu.

You should ha seen... right after that dorkholes in Ottawa bent over and stopped selling Candu's to the rest of the planet.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Conservatives bending over for Jews kinda makes up for they're many years of trying to stuff the Jewish people into gas chambers.
Conservatives did that?? Perhaps the Jews should have taken refuge in the story of how the survived being in Egypt for 430 years without being exiled. Jews have been in exile for almost 2,000 years, all of their own doing. Nazis were around for 4 of those years or 0.2% of the time, who is responsible for the other 99.8% of their misery? Say the 350 years they were exiled from Britain, who caused that, Gentiles or Jews? It would seem the Jews don't mind bending the Gentiles over when it comes to getting interest to the money-lenders.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
You folks DO REALIZE that if you say anything negative about Israel, Harpo and the Constapo will have you pegged as anti Semitic .

This might not bode well for an application for employment with the Constapo government, a loan from your local Constapo endorsed loan shark, becoming a stalwart member of the Arsey MP. Think of the consequences.

Waterboarding anyone??

Bet yer fraid now, eh.:shock:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
You folks DO REALIZE that if you say anything negative about Israel, Harpo and the Constapo will have you pegged as anti Semitic .

This might not bode well for an application for employment with the Constapo government, a loan from your local Constapo endorsed loan shark, becoming a stalwart member of the Arsey MP. Think of the consequences.

Waterboarding anyone??

Bet yer fraid now, eh.:shock:
Soundds like yuo are.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Remember, it's "Un-Canadian" to not want to sacrifice your life to protect Israel from the wars it starts.

Baird, MacKay, Flaherty, Harper and the rest of those Conservative sacks of sh*t can suck my chub.

• Ridiculous crime bill that makes someone found with 6 pot plants get a stiffer prison sentence than pedophiles
• Linking anybody who has concern with the Environment or has bad things to say about Capitalism as terrorists
• Approving the use of information that was obtained through torture
• Forcing ISP's to give out your personal information at a whim and with little justification, yet scrapping the long-gun registry due to privacy concerns (bit of a contradiction there).... and if you don't support this approach, then you're supporting the pedophiles (yet pedophiles get less prison time than someone caught with 6 pot plants)
• Now they're making the stance that they'll toss Canadian Citizens into yet another war, to die for Israel, regardless if they were attacked or if they started it.

Back before it happened, I said this:
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/canadian-politics/99829-what-did-we-do-harper.html

".....Now that Harper has a Majority Government, everybody can truly see what he's capable of doing having full control over things..... thus if the country goes further into the crap-hole, not even Conservative supporters can blame the other parties for it happening....."

^ Those Conservative Supporters do seem a little quieter than normal these days.

I've said time and time again what would happen if Harper got a majority.... I've been saying what would happen for years, long before he won majority.

Now it's all coming to fruition..... In most cases I love shoving this stuff back into people's faces and proclaim "I told you so"..... but there's nothing enjoyable about any of this.

What else did I say?

".... enjoy the next four years of Bush-Style government."

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Perhaps there should be a few threads devoted to singing the praises of the outstanding fiscal records and accomplishments of NDP governments in Canada. I just cannot understand why, given such wonderful performance by the above mentioned, Canadians enmass have shot themselves in the foot by not giving them a huge mandate, it must be just pettyness and envy on the part of mainstream Canada. I mean gosh, it is obvious right?
Tommy Douglas? Even a blind hog.........

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Perhaps there should be a few threads devoted to singing the praises of the outstanding fiscal records and accomplishments of NDP governments in Canada. I just cannot understand why, given such wonderful performance by the above mentioned, Canadians enmass have shot themselves in the foot by not giving them a huge mandate, it must be just pettyness and envy on the part of mainstream Canada. I mean gosh, it is obvious right?
Tommy Douglas? Even a blind hog.........

I suspect that if Tommy Douglas were alive today.....he would be an ex-Reformer, and part of the Conservative Party.

Tommy's success was in grass-roots prairie populism.......

Tommy thought homosexuals were mentally ill.

Tommy believed in fiscal responsibility.

Tommy was minister of a fundamentalist Christian church, and a strong believer. His politics were based in Christian concern for people..

Tommy was a boxer.

Tommy shared rural, not urban, sensibilities.

I voted for Tommy Douglas's NDP, albeit after Tommy was gone..

The NDP today is NOT the same animal, not even the same species.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I suspect that if Tommy Douglas were alive today.....he would be an ex-Reformer, and part of the Conservative Party.

Tommy's success was in grass-roots prairie populism.......

Tommy thought homosexuals were mentally ill.

Tommy believed in fiscal responsibility.

Tommy was minister of a fundamentalist Christian church, and a strong believer. His politics were based in Christian concern for people..

Tommy was a boxer.

Tommy shared rural, not urban, sensibilities.

I voted for Tommy Douglas's NDP, albeit after Tommy was gone..

The NDP today is NOT the same animal, not even the same species.

Tommy Douglas was some what before my time but from what I rad I think he would have done well. In lots of ways he reminds me of WAC Bennett. More entrepreneur with a social conscience than capitalist .