Women

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Women are the biggest mystery in the universe. Great minds do think alike :smile:.

When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

http://news.yahoo.com/women-mystery-british-physicist-hawking-135814776.html

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Women - the new cosmology?

Physicist's live in a so called orderly and logical world. 1 + 1 must equal 2. With women it is much different, 1 + 1 does not always equal 2. So much for logic in relationships.
And he is just discovering this.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Personally I don't fine woman to be very mysterious. They're just different.

For me, the issue was learning how to disengage the sex-drive from the part of the brain doing the talking, because as soon as you try to have a conversation with jumping hormones coloring the way you interpret her responses, she will sense it, and it will be a show-stopper.

That being said, I don't believe for a second they think the same way as males. But that's what makes it interesting. I will say to a woman, "Hey, here's how I am seeing this situation... what's your interpretation?" She tells me how she interprets things, and it's neat, because different mental perspectives gives both of us a wider view of things. Two heads are better than one, and two heads seeing and interpreting things in slightly different ways means a wider view, each able to detect things the other might not.

In neuropsychology the prof had us study male and female brains. After awhile it was possible to immediately know if you were looking at a male or female brain, and one of the things I noticed is that they're more similar than they are different.

In fact, the differences between the brains, and therefore the behaviors, are almost exactly equal to to differences between their bodies, which means, more similar than different: one head, two eyes, a nose, and mouth, a tongue, two arms, ten fingers, two legs, ten toes, one stomach, one liver, two kidneys etc. etc. etc.

It's just that the small number of things that are different are different in a way that can have *huge* implications in terms of what it means a person must do to take care of themselves. Guys never have to worry about getting pregnant, and that changes almost everything about what a person must think about to manage themselves and their lives.

It gets me when people describe relations between the sexes like it's some sort of war, as in "war between the sexes". That's ridiculous. If there's any problem, it's that men and woman are, sometimes, utterly too fond of each other.

Anyway, I've learned two things that I believe are worth passing on:

1) Falling in and out of love. Women fall in love faster than men, and they fall *out* of love faster. A woman can tell within 2-3 minutes whether or not she would be able to spend the rest of her life with a guy, but for the guy, he has to talk for 20 minutes to an hour before it will start to sink in. When a guy does get around to falling in love, it's all the way, which is why they get so annoyed when asked "do you love me". If the woman could read his mind, she'd see what it took for him to make that decision, and how silly it is to ask. If he's there, he loves you. Because women can fall out of love faster than a guy, it also means they can get over being dumped faster. When a woman dumps a guy who's still in love with her, it will hurt him more than a woman being dumped, and it will take him much longer to get over it.

2) To the guys; the issue of the toilette seat being left down. I had a girlfriend who was especially hard-core about that rule, to the extent that finally one days I asked her why it was such an issue. She said, "because it's inconsiderate". I asked "Why is it so inconsiderate?" She said, "because it is... it's bad manners", I said "Why?", and we went round and round like that for a bit. Finally she got a funny look on her face and said, "because it's not comfortable to sit down and fall into the bowl". I siad, "You mean you don't look where you sit first?" She said, "Sometimes no... if it's late at night, or if I have to go immediately."

Suddenly it dawned on me, for it would never occur to any guy that a person isn't looking at where they pee.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
I am firmly convinced that women and men are two totally different species. Symbiots, but not the same at all.

Anyone that has raised girls and boys knows that they are very different, right out of the womb.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I am firmly convinced that women and men are two totally different species. Symbiots, but not the same at all.

Anyone that has raised girls and boys knows that they are very different, right out of the womb.
Duh! That is because women are from Venus and men are from Mars. Earth is the Motel of the Universe where we meat for our illicit sexual encounters. The real mystery is how we manage to get along long enough to procreate.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
... Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

Well of course.... any women who tried to straddle him while in that chair would probably break him.... there's a black hole where his penis & sex drive used to be and he probably used his huge brain powers to create that black hole when he hit puberty and felt strange sensations down there that scared the crap out of him.

He became a genius that day, one of today's greatest minds.... all because he didn't have women distracting him the whole time.

And no, I don't mean just their bodies and sex, but because he didn't get sucked into the bodies and sex, he didn't fall into the trap of additional distractions in life:

• Why's the toilet seat up again?
• Why can't you drive like a normal person?
• I want this, get it for me for our anniversary, or you don't love me.
• Why did you eat that? I was saving it for dinner tonight!
• I shouldn't have to tell you what I'm thinking. You should know.
• I shouldn't have to tell you what you did wrong. You should know.
• I wish you'd stop embarrassing me in public, everybody's looking at us.
• I know I should have told you about him, but I'll make it up to you..... you can have sloppy seconds, move over Chuck.

..... Imagine all the free time and clear headed ideas you'd have.... we'd all be Stephen Hawkings without women hanging around. We probably wouldn't even have wars... Stephen is the first to become a Borg and if things went down a different path, we would have joined our brothers hand in hand and started assimilating the Galaxy centuries ago.

But noooo..... we have to have sex drives and the frequent urge to stick our penises into grippy things.

If there is a God, he sure knows how to Fk things up real good for his own amusement.

Why have perfection when you can create your own global reality TV show, with violence & drama 24/7?

Duh! That is because women are from Venus and men are from Mars. Earth is the Motel of the Universe where we meat for our illicit sexual encounters. The real mystery is how we manage to get along long enough to procreate.

Human women evolved to grow ape ass cheeks on their chests to lure in men with their 1-2 hit combo of boobs & ass. It's the same for pretty much every ape species..... except women's ass chests stay as they are for years (give or take due to aging) while other ape's just flab when they're not in the mood.

And men are dumb cuz we like to squeeze squishy things.... that's how it works.

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Well of course.... any women who tried to straddle him while in that chair would probably break him.... there's a black hole where his penis & sex drive used to be and he probably used his huge brain powers to create that black hole when he hit puberty and felt strange sensations down there that scared the crap out of him.

He became a genius that day, one of today's greatest minds.... all because he didn't have women distracting him the whole time.

And no, I don't mean just their bodies and sex, but because he didn't get sucked into the bodies and sex, he didn't fall into the trap of additional distractions in life:

• Why's the toilet seat up again?
• Why can't you drive like a normal person?
• I want this, get it for me for our anniversary, or you don't love me.
• Why did you eat that? I was saving it for dinner tonight!
• I shouldn't have to tell you what I'm thinking. You should know.
• I shouldn't have to tell you what you did wrong. You should know.
• I wish you'd stop embarrassing me in public, everybody's looking at us.
• I know I should have told you about him, but I'll make it up to you..... you can have sloppy seconds, move over Chuck.

..... Imagine all the free time and clear headed ideas you'd have.... we'd all be Stephen Hawkings without women hanging around. We probably wouldn't even have wars... Stephen is the first to become a Borg and if things went down a different path, we would have joined our brothers hand in hand and started assimilating the Galaxy centuries ago.

But noooo..... we have to have sex drives and the frequent urge to stick our penises into grippy things.

If there is a God, he sure knows how to Fk things up real good for his own amusement.

Why have perfection when you can create your own global reality TV show, with violence & drama 24/7?

Human women evolved to grow ape ass cheeks on their chests to lure in men with their 1-2 hit combo of boobs & ass. It's the same for pretty much every ape species..... except women's ass chests stay as they are for years (give or take due to aging) while other ape's just flab when they're not in the mood.

And men are dumb cuz we like to squeeze squishy things.... that's how it works.
Ya, I love squishy things..... :wav: ...and wet warm things...

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The three most distracting and expensive things in life have either Tits, Tires, or Transoms. Unfortunately I am addicted to all three.

Ariadne

Council Member
Aug 7, 2006
When I read that someone like Stephen Hawking thinks that women are a mystery, well, I'm not surprised. Has anyone looked at the guy in terms of whether he would be a good catch? There's something to be said for sociobiology.