Russian Elections. Questionable??

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

BOMBSHELL: US Caught Meddling in Russian Elections!

BOMBSHELL: US Caught Meddling in Russian Elections!

What would Americans say if they found their polling stations and certain political parties entirely infiltrated by Chinese money, Chinese observers, and Chinese-backed candidates promoting China's interests in an AMERICAN election? The answer ranges from incarceration, to trials featuring charges ranging from fraud, to sedition and even treason with sentences ranging from decades to life in prison, perhaps even death, as well as possible military action for what could easily be considered an act of war.

Indeed, the attempted subversion of a foreign nation and/or meddling in its elections are acts of war, an act of war the United States government through its various "Non-Governmental Organizations" (NGOs) have been committing on and off for decades around the globe. In fact, the very "Arab Spring" is a geopolitical conflagration tipped off by this vast network of Western backed NGOs.

The New York Times in its article, "U.S. Groups Helped Nurture Arab Uprisings," clearly stated as much when it reported, "a number of the groups and individuals directly involved in the revolts and reforms sweeping the region, including the April 6 Youth Movement in Egypt, the Bahrain Center for Human Rights and grass-roots activists like Entsar Qadhi, a youth leader in Yemen, received training and financing from groups like the International Republican Institute, the National Democratic Institute and Freedom House, a nonprofit human rights organization based in Washington."

speaks for itself....

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
"I think Russia is trying to catch up with the States for holding questionable elections. Right now there's a questionable-election gap."
- Chad, Hang-Ing (c. 2000)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We are surprised? Putin is a slippery character and always has been. Russia is new to
this election thing anyway. You cannot stop the evolution of government for seventy five
years and then just proceed like nothing ever happened. Russia has a long way to go
before it joins the respectable world. America has been plagued with crooked politics for
decades. Even the election of JFK is seriously suspect, and W well that I think was
fudged twice.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
"I think Russia is trying to catch up with the States for holding questionable elections. Right now there's a questionable-election gap."
- Chad, Hang-Ing (c. 2000)

LOL. good points.

(love your avatar, BTW.-)

This current "election" there left a very unsettled feeling amongst quite a few . Putin is losing his star quality ...;-)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
We are surprised? Putin is a slippery character and always has been. Russia is new to
this election thing anyway. You cannot stop the evolution of government for seventy five
years and then just proceed like nothing ever happened. Russia has a long way to go
before it joins the respectable world. America has been plagued with crooked politics for
decades. Even the election of JFK is seriously suspect, and W well that I think was
fudged twice.

surprised??? Not really. And yes......Putin has quite an 'interesting" history. Brilliant in the brains dept, but like most politicians ( yep, that is a generalization) is slippery as an eel. He is one visitor ,where I would count the silver after he left. ;-)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
You are on a role - I am sure Putin is just a really nice fella - Perhaps ask the Chechen's and the ones murdered in Grozny.

Well , he likes the Beatles (Paul McCartney in particular )........so he can't be all bad.;-)

when the "west" is guilt free of unnecessary KILLINGS and WARS.....it is almost pointless to bring up other leaders transgressions.

Furthermore........the topic is the current election. Gorbechov (sp) is calling it a fraud and is asking for another.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
A gangster State.

Yep indeed..(sarcasm alert)......and how those gangster ruskies rejoiced when Paul McCartney entertained them. Even Putin the nasty , attended and seemed to have a super good time.

.......and then there is Chicago. ( where they localize their gangsters......or did )