Brit Speaks Truth to EU.......

Colpy
Conservative

UKIP Nigel Farage - How dare you tell the Italian and Greek people what to do Nov 2011 - YouTube

Watch the Euro-weenie morons.....honestly, I wondered if this was a Monty Python Upper Class Euro-twit skit.......you'd think the man was speaking to a room full of the Seriously Mentally Challenged.

Hilarious.

petros
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
Farage is hilarious! Ever seen the one where he goes off on Herman Van Rompuy?

Who is Herman van Rompuy - YouTube

Colpy
Conservative
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Farage is hilarious! Ever seen the one where he goes off on Herman Van Rompuy?

Who is Herman van Rompuy - YouTube

I could grow to really like this guy!!!!

lol

Thanks for that one......

Cannuck
No Party Affiliation
An Englishman named Nigel. Whouda guessed?

petros
No problem....

We were told that, when we had a President, we would see a giant global political figure: the man that would be the political leader for five hundred million people; the man that would represent all of us on the world stage; the man whose job was so important that of course you are paid more than President Obama. Well, I am afraid what we got was you. And I am sorry, but after that performance that you gave earlier I do not want to be rude, but you know, really, you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk.

Priceless!

DaSleeper
+1

That guy sure has a way with insults...good one!

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
The scary part is that he is not far off the truth.

Colpy
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

The scary part is that he is not far off the truth.

Oh, he is dead on!

EUobserver.com / Economic Affairs / Brussels pushes for radical shift in budget powers away from parliaments (external - login to view)

Blackleaf
I voted for UKIP in the 2009 EUSSR elections for the North West of England constituency and they did well. For the North West of England constituency they finished third, behind the Conservatives and Labour but ahead of the LibDems. For the UK overall UKIP finished second, behind the Tories but ahead of Labour and the LibDems. It means that there are 13 UKIP MEPs in the EUSSR parliament, the same number as there are Labour MEPs. It goes to show what the British people think of the EUSSR.

Also, as its third-biggest member, Britain is the only EU country that is big enough to stand up to the Merkozy Franco-German axis.
Last edited by Blackleaf; Dec 8th, 2011 at 02:43 PM..