Brit Speaks Truth to EU.......

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
No problem....

We were told that, when we had a President, we would see a giant global political figure: the man that would be the political leader for five hundred million people; the man that would represent all of us on the world stage; the man whose job was so important that of course you are paid more than President Obama. Well, I am afraid what we got was you. And I am sorry, but after that performance that you gave earlier I do not want to be rude, but you know, really, you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk.

Priceless!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

That guy sure has a way with insults...good one!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I voted for UKIP in the 2009 EUSSR elections for the North West of England constituency and they did well. For the North West of England constituency they finished third, behind the Conservatives and Labour but ahead of the LibDems. For the UK overall UKIP finished second, behind the Tories but ahead of Labour and the LibDems. It means that there are 13 UKIP MEPs in the EUSSR parliament, the same number as there are Labour MEPs. It goes to show what the British people think of the EUSSR.

Also, as its third-biggest member, Britain is the only EU country that is big enough to stand up to the Merkozy Franco-German axis.

Last edited: