Iran attack is imminent

samsub

Nov 20, 2011
As and when, in the name of democracy, when we fail the financial system and destroy the people, their savings and dreams in its wake, the hungry/angry dogs become ready to bite our hands off, and, they need distraction. The U.S. and Europe have slowly and steadily painted themselves to this proverbial corner. Under the guise of NUCLEAR threats (another weapons of mass destruction episode), the shoo-shoo for the dogs have commenced. Poor Iran, the best bet now for all failed democracies to distract their own people's attention, may have to face the consequences.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Samsub is another Arab, masquerading as something else.

Iran will be bombed beyond belief, and it's nuclear facilities will be destroyed. It's only a shame that they can't take out the entire "religious" leadership at the same time.

It is also a damn shame that the major western powers are not doing this themselves. Instead, they will let Israel do it, and take the heat for protecting themselves.

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
As and when, in the name of democracy, when we fail the financial system and destroy the people, their savings and dreams in its wake, the hungry/angry dogs become ready to bite our hands off, and, they need distraction. The U.S. and Europe have slowly and steadily painted themselves to this proverbial corner. Under the guise of NUCLEAR threats (another weapons of mass destruction episode), the shoo-shoo for the dogs have commenced. Poor Iran, the best bet now for all failed democracies to distract their own people's attention, may have to face the consequences.

Did we really need yet another "ohmygodtheyregonnaattackIran" thread?

samsub

Nov 20, 2011
For your information, I'm a born-again Christian, a Baptist, strong willed to protect Israel in my mother's name who let me know that it's my duty to defend Israel at all costs.

samsub

Nov 20, 2011
The U.S requires gas even to breath. When gas becomes Oxygen, and when the vintage military stock pile must leave American warehouses, and when Afghanistan sniffed out too early to evil plans, and when no other conflicts are coming forth, Iran stands squarely between the American greed and money, a dangerous place to be in. But let's not rule out a India-Pakistan conflict, a U.S. made delicious recipe, in the U.S cookbooks for a pretty long time, We are talking about a gourmet meal when both parties are nuclear ready.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
What? I was being nice and agreeing with Cliffy. I like Cliffy. :)
So do I actually.

Oops, those weren't my feathers. Sorry about that. ;)
If they weren't your feathers, whose feathers were they?

And about the halo. It's leaving divots in the headboard...

samsub

Nov 20, 2011
Truth will always be bitter. I know you guys don't like me!! So what ... don't I have a heart to express ... especially about an imminent danger to the women and children in Iran .... GOD, I know that I'm not in the business of saving lives, but souls, but give me a mansion with 100 million rooms, I'll house those that only stand and wait ...

Instead of occupying Wall Street, why not we occupy the Gaza Strip

Could you be more specific please ....

The whole world has tasted American money. The people of America have given enough, and as they have given everything they had, they are in food stamps. Isn't time for the rest of the world now to return favors. Could some one in the forum take responsibility of collecting funds from us, who are eager to give, and distribute as needed.

One more LAW: Sam's Law Two.

Whenever US$ is not the currency of trade for oil in your land, start smelling disaster. Pack up and leave. . Sadam Hussain went out out it .... he paid for it. Ahmadi Nejad is keen on getting out of it .... and he'll have it. US$ and OIL are inseparable. When done, even a nuclear blasts may seem like Sunday school picnics.