Charter of Peace: ( Prevent Empire America Contolling Earth)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
CHARTER OF THE PEACE MOVEMENT.

We, Members of PEACE (Prevent Empire America Controlling Earth), which is a democratic, secular, and international Movement, will peacefully and to the best of our ability work individually, together, and in local groups:

CHARTER OF THE PEACE MOVEMENT. | DANGEROUS CREATION.

DANGEROUS CREATION.

"Peace! Do you really want peace? Then move to another planet, one without humans!" "The problem with life is that by the time we work out what it's about, most of it is gone!"]

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
We, Members of PEACE (Prevent Empire America Controlling Earth), which is a democratic, secular, and international Movement

Sorry but I cannot support this movement. I don't think I would "fit" in a secular movement when Jesus Christ is my God on weekdays, weekends, while I work, play, get involved in movements or enter a voting booth.

Thanks for the invite though! Good luck with fighting :lol:"imperialism":lol:.

Oh and I just love number 4 on the "PEACE" movement's demands!

4. To help the American people to get rid of their current warmongering, deranged leadership then help them to set up a proper democracy which is not controlled by Corporations, Corrupt Politicians, Religious Fundamentalists, their truth-adverse MSM, Right-wing Loonies, the Jewish lobby, etc.
A "proper democracy" not controlled by "religious fundamentalists" (average Christians) or "right wing loonies" (Conservatives) or the Jewish lobby (there's a huge worldwide conspiracy perpetrated by the Jews to control the world:roll:).

Basically, they're saying let the left rule. Where do you find this nonsense?!

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Sorry but I cannot support this movement. I don't think I would "fit" in a secular movement when Jesus Christ is my God on weekdays, weekends, while I work, play, get involved in movements or enter a voting booth.

Thanks for the invite though! Good luck with fighting :lol:"imperialism":lol:.

:smile: not promoting anything. Found that little treasure during a search for something else and thought it was refreshing to see a blog/ site about desire for peace, truth , and other desirable qualities that seem to have diminished significantly in recent years.

Aussi land is not very happy with Julia for her bowing to the empire so quickly .......as the empire becomes a threat to China. ( that nation that owns most of the empires chips . )

I DO think the author of the article is right ...in that by the time many wake up to the reality of the empires actions and motives...it will be too late.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
It's funny what navel gazers with computers can come up with. The US is an easy and obvious target for the leftards. The problem is that most folks can't differentiate between left and right, and it doesn't seem to be taught in many poli sci courses. Left and right got muddled by Stalin, who distanced his regime from Hitler's by labelling the latter "Right". Goebbels only verbalized what every despost already knows that if tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth. In fact, politically, left is total control and right is no control, (anarchy). The "religious right" is a misplacement by the left, just as there is no such thing as a right wing theocracy. A controlling government driven by a religious ideology is no different from a left wing government driven by a Marxist ideology. Labelling the former "right wing" serves the Marxists well as it gives the appearance of being left with only two choices. The US has drifted left ever since independance and is only a shell of the republic it could have been. Though the US has many issues, all societies move leftward as citizens make more and more demands on their governments, gimme gimme.

As for blaming the US for the arms race, Deuschland started it, twice. The US just had the good fortune to employ German scientists who had defected. The US had no political backing or stomach for war until the attack Pearl Harbour. Of course no one blames the Soviets for the arms race that continued after the war either, глупые Американцы.

Has the US engaged in wars they had no business in, sure, but they are not alone, again just an easy target for critics.

Corporate greed is not an American invention either, and if the US was the cause of the "global meltdown", why is it that Europe is in worse shape? The first dacade of post Soviet Russia is a testament to Capitalism without the rule of law; although the players are different, (the crooks use pens more often than guns, and wear ties instead of maskes, but the companies and employees are still pillaged), the US is not alone in Capitalism run amok.

Achieving peace is realtively simple; China has it, most of the Middle East would have it too if they weren't so concerned with wiping the floor with Israel. Peace only requires that you surrender to, and be subservient to your oppressor, you only need to give up your freedom. Liberty, on the other hand, requires work and vigilance, which is why the left opts for the easy route.

The Old Medic

Council Member
May 16, 2010
The World
Oh yeah, bring up the Military Arms Race with the Soviet Union (NOT Russia, as Russia did not exist as an Independent country at that time). The United States did indeed engage in an arms race with the Soviets, and they quite literally caused the Soviet Union to go bankrupt, which directly led to its demise as an entity, the complete and utter collapse of the Communist Countries of Europe, and the easing of war pressures that had been evident since 1945.

I would suggest that these complete fools discuss this issue with the Latvians, the Lithuanians, the Estonians, the Ukrainians, the Belo-Russians, the Georgians, the Poles, the Hungarians, the former East Germans, and the various Stans, concerning the collapse of the Soviet Union.

I would also suggest that these complete historical idiots actually take a look at what Imperialism actually is. The United States of America is the ONLY country in history that has repeatedly defeated an enemy, occupied their territory, and then voluntarily withdrawn from that territory and handed it back to its own people. They began doing that with Mexico, during the Mexican war in the 1840's. They did this with Germany and Japan in the early 1950's. They did this with Cuba in the 1890's and the Phillipines in 1945. They did this with Grenada in 1983.

This is a strange form of Imperialism, where you voluntarily give back what you have conquered. Certainly this was not the case with any European power, until very late in the 20th century.

Oh well, the ignorant will always blame the powerful for all of the ills of their society. They would much rather be conquered, than fight for what is right.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The USA has never given back any conquered land. The simpleminded neglect to mention economic conquest. To this day neither Japan nor Germany are free of their conquerors. Not one nation in Central America is free of American interference, Mexico is a vast slave camp.

It is right and natural to blame the powerful for failure. This is the time honoured bargain between lords and freemen. Always it is the gutless who betray their friends and coworkers for a few pieces of silver.

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Which is worse??? targetting the empire for the many ills it has imposed on various nations (PEOPLE) on the planet and trying to see the reality of the situation OR defending the empire so blindly that all objectivity is lost in that devotion to the empire.??

lets remember that this is how empire work......there is a massive psychological control over the population of said empire , and this can spread like a virus to other nations who buy into the propaganda. ...........Until they see the truths for themselves.

that is not to say that the current empire has not done a lot of progressive things in many fields. The problem is that it boasts so loudly about this .......that it takes away from the achievements. Empires get too arrogant and lose site of the human factor. Their "words" and deeds seldom mesh.

One has to wonder if folks were so blinded with patriotism when the Brits were a true empire?? What about Rome. ?? ( I think Rome was rather obvious )

Which path is the current empire taking?? There is no place on this planet and immediate space that is not touched, influenced or controlled by the empire......and that is a scary fact. as empires graduate from arrogance into something much worse ...and it is anyone's guess how this will pan out.

The other peace that is seldom spoken of now with all the war mentality taking hold. 9-11 was a brilliant move that has served the empire very well. Many are still so emotional about that event .....they dismiss the asset it has been in the name of "national security" The horrors that are done and have been done in the name of "security" are astounding and will get worse.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Breezy's new "buzz word" is "empire" when refering to the US....32 times already in the last few weeks...

And no....I don't read all her posts...the search function does a great job in this forum..:lol:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Breezy's new "buzz word" is "empire" when refering to the US....32 times already in the last few weeks...

And no....I don't read all her posts...the search function does a great job in this forum..:lol:

Now she just has to pick up a dictionary (or go to an on-line one) and find out what it really means. While she's at it, she should really look up "objective" too, the way she throws that around lately. Sheesh... she's almost making Darkbeaver seem rational...

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Have nothing to add to the topic ?? Is that why OB becomes the target for verbal assassination?? Pitiful when that is all you have to resort to. Seems to be a pattern here.....but heck enjoy yourselves.
.......actually the ignore button works very well l, indeed. Sifts out the genuine posters from the time wasters.

YOU decide: World domination as a goal or ???

Bacevich identifies what he calls the “catechism of American statecraft,” to which “mainstream Republicans and mainstream Democrats are equally devoted,” which includes these tenets:

1. The world must be organized.

2. Only the United States possesses the capacity to prescribe and enforce such a global order….Leadership, in this sense, implies that Washington demonstrate a voracious appetite for taking on new obligations, never acknowledging that limits exist on how much Americans can afford.

3. America’s writ includes the charge of articulating the principles that should define the international order. Those principles are necessarily American principles, which possess universal validity.

4. Finally, a few rogues and recalcitrants aside, everyone understands and accepts this reality. Despite pro forma grumbling, the world wants the United States to lead.

MinnPost - 'Washington Rules' and our path to permanent war

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Breezy should have been around in the late 60s when the leftards were running around chanting " Better red than dead". Though I guess if you are a freeloader then communism looks pretty good.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Breezy should have been around in the late 60s when the leftards were running around chanting " Better red than dead". Though I guess if you are a freeloader then communism looks pretty good.

OK........NOW explain what the above has to do with the topic. Is there something wrong with wanting a peaceful planet , environment ?? IF so.......explain what the rationale is for being against a peaceful planet. Has it occurred to you that if the same amount of megbucks were spent on establishing and maintaining peace between nations as is spent on warring on them...... we might have a planet of residents to be truly proud of. .....citizens of the world that can look at themselves in the mirror and not be ashamed of how it allowed the dark side take over .....in the name of POWER.

for every OB basher on here........there is an anti peace mentalithy.

So why bother to bash......when you already have your warmongering , perpetual wars , human destruction , and the lies that go with that. Be happy. Not to worry..... perpetual wars are here to stay ......until either the empire ( and it IS an empire ) goes broke , self implodes, self destructs eonomically or destroys life as we know it. All it will take is another fanatic at the helm .....with ideas to cleanse the planet of any free thinkers .....and assuring them of an after life according to some religious delusion,

so what you support is "better dead than red". Interesting. Smacks of fanaticism . Also says how much of the communist is a big threat Kool aide you have drunk....

who is talking about free loaders and communism except you??

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The only an anti peace mentality in your mind. Well yours and a few other extremist apologists. Very few in the western democracies do not want peace. It is the pissant dictators and theocrats that do not want peace as that would prevent the spread of their message of hatred. Our soldiers fight and sometimes die to protect your right to speak your mind even when you berate them for protecting your rights. You have no idea fortunate you are to live in a free society instead of one of the terrorist controlled countries you so clearly love.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This isn't about peace. This is about putting down the u.s. only. What about the other countries in the world?

wulfie68

Council Member
Mar 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
This isn't about peace. This is about putting down the u.s. only. What about the other countries in the world?

You're missing the point, Gerry! The US is the Empire and if they're not stopped, Darth Obama and his stormtroopers will take over the planet! After that they'll use all of the world's resources to build a new Death Star and blow up other planets! They have to be stopped!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Have nothing to add to the topic ?? Is that why OB becomes the target for verbal assassination?? Pitiful when that is all you have to resort to. Seems to be a pattern here.....but heck enjoy yourselves.
.......actually the ignore button works very well l, indeed. Sifts out the genuine posters from the time wasters.

YOU decide: World domination as a goal or ???

It is really your decision whether or not to respond to this post. I find your posts incredibly obsessive and lacking any real sense. I have nothing personal against you Oceanbreeze, I firmly believe that your obsession with the United States is very real (to you at least) --but your lack of common sense leads me to believe that you might be mentally ill and for that I feel sorry. I could try to convince you that living next to the USA is a lot better than living next to Libya or Russia or any other nation.

I have seen people try to reason with you as you go off on a tirade and I think that there is really no way to steer you back to reason. Is the United States perfect? Absolutely not, but it is not an empire bent on world domination. At it's worst it is like most nations with money. Arrogant, short sighted, but it has no designs to rule the world.

You should do one of two things OB.

1. Abandon this ridiculous belief which brings you only grief.
  2. Or turn that critical eye inward and do some personal inventory.
All the best Oceanbreeze.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You're missing the point, Gerry! The US is the Empire and if they're not stopped, Darth Obama and his stormtroopers will take over the planet! After that they'll use all of the world's resources to build a new Death Star and blow up other planets! They have to be stopped!

Wulfie, in a way, I do agree with "some" of what the article says, and more when it comes to what OB says. As far as I'm concerned the u.s. is as great a threat to peace as is Russia, China, Israel, Syria, Iran, etc etc etc. I personally don't feel the u.s. has a hell of alot to be proud of. With that said, these ying yangs claiming to be a "charter of peace" are full of shyte. The only thing this whole thing is, is an anti u.s.a. rant.

I could try to convince you that living next to the USA is a lot better than living next to Libya or Russia or any other nation.

I just LOVE this poor excuse for an argument. Because the u.s. is a "better" place to live beside then one is not suppose to criticize it? If anything, because the u.s. holds itself to be "better" than a lot of other countries in the world, it considers itself the "policeman" of the world, therefore it should be held to a higher standard than most others.

I have seen people try to reason with you as you go off on a tirade and I think that there is really no way to steer you back to reason. Is the United States perfect? Absolutely not, but it is not an empire bent on world domination. At it's worst it is like most nations with money. Arrogant, short sighted, but it has no designs to rule the world.

Horseshyte.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton

Actually you have it backwards. It was the chauvinists on the right that invented that slogan, but they reversed it to "Better dead than red." As someone who lived in the sixties I can remember no example of any prominent member of the left advocating life under communism as an alternative to fighting for freedom. In fact the phrase may have originated in Nazi Germany as the following quote illustrates.

"Better dead than Red" was an anti-Communist phrase, possibly first used during World War II (in German as "Lieber tot als rot") and later during the Cold War by the United States. It was possibly coined by Nazi Germany's propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, in the end phase of the Second World War to motivate the German military and population to fight the Soviet Red Army to the end. The English version may have come from the original German, but it could also be a re-invention. The slogan was used in the United States in the 1950s by anti-Communists to express their opposition of Communism and left-wing politics (see McCarthyism).