March 3rd Is Moslem Rage Day

Glenfilthie

Time Out
Feb 15, 2011
I would prefer they scheduled it on April Fool's Day as it is already dedicated to mischief and tomfoolery:

Muslim Extremists attempting ?Day of Rage? in U.S. on March 3 - National Christianity & Politics | Examiner.com

At first glance I would say we have a couple sacks of crap that need to be fired out of a cannon. But I am actually good with the idea of Sharia Law myself. It would silence annoying douche bags like Whoopi Goldberg and those cackling hens on The View...it would have fat, offensive lesbians like Rosie O'Donut hanging from a lamp post, and it would prevent our womenfolk for voting in those idiot liberals! Sharia Law, barbaric as it is, would be a vast improvement over the ass hattery that passes for law in north America right now. Cranky old men like Yours Truly would call the shots rather than the liberal lickspittles we currently have for judges. Youg offenders? A caning for the first offense, horse whipping for the second, and bull whipping for the third! Old lady hen pecking your again? Bury the old boot half in the sand and pitch rocks and horse shoes at her! That'll learn her real good!

Let it not be said that I am not a multicultural Renaissance Man.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I would prefer they scheduled it on April Fool's Day as it is already dedicated to mischief and tomfoolery:

Muslim Extremists attempting ?Day of Rage? in U.S. on March 3 - National Christianity & Politics | Examiner.com

At first glance I would say we have a couple sacks of crap that need to be fired out of a cannon. But I am actually good with the idea of Sharia Law myself. It would silence annoying douche bags like Whoopi Goldberg and those cackling hens on The View...it would have fat, offensive lesbians like Rosie O'Donut hanging from a lamp post, and it would prevent our womenfolk for voting in those idiot liberals! Sharia Law, barbaric as it is, would be a vast improvement over the ass hattery that passes for law in north America right now. Cranky old men like Yours Truly would call the shots rather than the liberal lickspittles we currently have for judges. Youg offenders? A caning for the first offense, horse whipping for the second, and bull whipping for the third! Old lady hen pecking your again? Bury the old boot half in the sand and pitch rocks and horse shoes at her! That'll learn her real good!

Well, if you hate it so much here, you know where you can find your precious Sharia....... move there, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Cranky Old Farts like the OP dude will die of cancer before anybody gives them the power to decide anybody's fate. Anger will eat you up inside. Cranky Old Farts self destruct - as it should be.

My cardie guy can tell you all a heart can say is lub-dub
The noise coming from Alley and OP dude sound like that to me - lub-dub!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

""Let it not be said that I am not a multicultural Renaissance Man"" Nope. For sure. But, you are a flaming nutbar, and a damn fine troll.

Here's hoping not too many here rise to your bait and waste a lot of cyber space with replies............such as I am doing......

Johnny Utah

Council Member
Mar 11, 2006

:smile:

Glenfilthie

Time Out
Feb 15, 2011
Why, there is another benefit to Sharia! Henceforth, all ugly women will be clad in potato sacks and properly hidden from public view!

This will be especially welcome news for women like Kd Lang, Mary Walsh, Sheila Copps and an assortment of other howling ugly harridans and spinsters!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
""Let it not be said that I am not a multicultural Renaissance Man"" Nope. For sure. But, you are a flaming nutbar, and a damn fine troll.

Here's hoping not too many here rise to your bait and waste a lot of cyber space with replies............such as I am doing......
Methinks someone's zipper choo-choo is permaparked on pecker siding....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
(yawn)

Why would March 3 be any different than any other day?

These people badly need Anger Management intervention.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
(yawn)

Why would March 3 be any different than any other day?

These people badly need Anger Management intervention.
Been looking in the mirror again, eh! I has seen you blow a blood vessel or two on here. Looks to me like most of the right wing and left wing extremists need anger management.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Been looking in the mirror again, eh! I has seen you blow a blood vessel or two on here. Looks to me like most of the right wing and left wing extremists need anger management.

Yep, I certainly can blow a blood vessel, I confess.

I yell and scream and type nasty messages.

But you know, I haven't beheaded my wife recently, nor have a beat her with a stick on the chance she might disobey me, as instructed by the Koran.

Nor have I killed any infidels that refuse to convert........

Or attempted to put anyone to death for adultery or apostasy.

Haven't thrown any homosexuals off high buildings.

You get the idea.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
But you know, I haven't beheaded my wife recently, nor have a beat her with a stick on the chance she might disobey me, as instructed by the Koran.

Typo, or slip of the tongue, errr finger? 8O