Tattoes - who needs one?!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Some folks call it art.
Some folks are into pain.
Some folks believe it's the admission ticket to a club.
Some folks had no choice.
Some folks are just plain daffy.
Take your pick.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
It used to be a sign of being original until everybody and his dog starting getting them. Now it's a sign that you are a follower.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Some folks call it art.
"Some folks believe it's the admission ticket to a club.
Take your pick."

lone wolf, do you have one?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Some folks call it art.
"Some folks believe it's the admission ticket to a club.
Take your pick."

lone wolf, do you have one?

Not a chance. Hell, I haven't even found the lady I'd want to spend my life with....

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
I really like tattoos. I don't have one myself but I would get one and I like the way they look on others as well.
I guess it is just personal taste.

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Tiny tasteful tattoos are okay (I guess). I would not have one. All it takes is to view the emails that are circulated showing a lovely tattoo on a young or younger body to one that has sagged and stretched on an older body. Gross!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Lol. I don't think that it will be anytime soon but I do want to get it done.
I take it that you aren't a fan of them Kres?;-)

Not a fan at all. It would be like me saying I want my hair to thin out faster so I can get a comb-over.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Life is funny, ain't it?

Here we are, Kreskin and me advising an impressionable young lady NOT TO deface her body with tattooes.

Kreskin, looks like there is a trace of decency in you!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Life is funny, ain't it?

Here we are, Kreskin and me advising an impressionable young lady NOT TO deface her body with tattooes.

I'm definitely with you on this one Jack.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
Not a fan at all. It would be like me saying I want my hair to thin out faster so I can get a comb-over.

Life is funny, ain't it?

I'm definitely with you on this one Jack.

Aww, you guys! What is it that you don't like about them?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Aww, you guys! What is it that you don't like about them?
They do for me what a guy in a comb-over would do for you Haz (unless you like them then I'll get one - a comb-over ;) ). Just not my thing.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Haz, I don't want you to feel bad or guilty for getting one. I only ask that as you enter the tattoo shop you think of me and birst into tears of regret.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
They do for me what a guy in a comb-over would do for you Haz (unless you like them then I'll get one - a comb-over ;) ). Just not my thing.

Haz, I don't want you to feel bad or guilty for getting one. I only ask that as you enter the tattoo shop you think of me and birst into tears of regret.

Even a tasteful, pretty tattoo?? Ok I do get what you are saying in regards to the comb overs, they are definitely not my thing but I respect those who choose to wear them.... kind of...8O:lol:

carpenter dave

Nominee Member
Sep 10, 2009
england
I often wondered when I saw otherwise normal people displaying tattooes: WHY?

Can anyone tell me?
I have tattooes and dont regret having them done ,each one is personal to me and the people in my life .As for having them done its a personal preference ,and a tattoo does not always reflect the person who is wearing them ,once upon a time people with tattooes were regarded as being rough ,but not nowadays they are regarded as a work of art ,just goes to show you cant judge a book by its cover :lol:

Reactions: Hazmart