Is This What Bluedog Means

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
I (and a few others) got a message about starting a fantasy football league. I'm wondering if this is what he meant

HECK YA!!!!!!

Count me in.

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
Now the boring side of Bluedog.. They are basically the Conservative side of the Democratic party.. Hence what we would call Conservative Liberals in Canada.

The Democratic Blue Dog Coalition is a group of currently 52 moderate and conservative Democratic Party members of the United States House of Representatives, first formed in 1995. The Blue Dogs promote, among other things, fiscal conservatism and accountability. In 2006, Blue Dog candidates such as Heath Shuler and Brad Ellsworth were elected in conservative-leaning districts, ending years of Republican dominance in these areas.

Blue Dog Coalition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whether this is what Bluedog is all about is another story and maybe he can enlighten us..

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
I (and a few others) got a message about starting a fantasy football league. I'm wondering if this is what he meant

HECK YA!!!!!!

Count me in.

I've been a fan for ages! 3rd from the top, in my humble opinion, the best snapper in the league!

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hey I don't appreciate you posting pictures of my friends and I without permission!

:lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Hmmm. Makes me glad that I am the way I am. I can appreciate posts like this. :D