Mars and Venus – Men & Women –

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Mars and Venus – Men & Women –

So many books advising you what to do in a relationship – so many experts – I in particular I have an aversion to Dr. Phil – It started with Oprah – and I like Oprah – But please enough of Phil –

Example – Party – Buffet style

2 women meet at the table – they look each other over, from shoes to makeup, hair, dress whatever.

2 men meet at the same table
They look each other over – then one says – what do you do for a living.

Can’t get much clearer than that for the differences between the sexes.

Women want certain things

Men want 3 things – But I cannot post those as some may find them offensive.

Men are simple creatures and as mentioned are interested in 3 basics – Why make it difficult –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxtUH_bHBxs

FEMALE PRAYER:
Before I lay me down to sleep,I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strongOne who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's gainfully employed,When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door, Massages my back and begs to do more.
Oh! Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"
I pray that this man will love me to no end,And always be my very best friend. Amen.
MALE PRAYER:
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniacwith huge boobs who owns a liquor store and a boat.
This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a ****. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Thanks....Now I don't have to say "go back to whatever damn planet you came from..." I can say Venus.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Spade

As you know I have the utmost respect for your opinion – do you know what 3 things a man wants in a women?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Goobs- Never admit to screwing up. That's how you end up on Mars....or a least sharing the doghouse with Pluto.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I went there once but blood kept rushing to my brain.

Petros

As I am most likely older than you – though that does not mean diddly squat – I would suggest reversing the blood flow from the big head to the little head and you never can tell what might happen.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Petros

As I am most likely older than you – though that does not mean diddly squat – I would suggest reversing the blood flow from the big head to the little head and you never can tell what might happen.
That is how I ended up in Australia in the first place.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Goobs- Never admit to screwing up. That's how you end up on Mars....or a least sharing the doghouse with Pluto.

Petros –
Try it. It works wonders at home and the work place – The 1st time you say that to a woman – they go all quiet – peaceful like – you will be amazed -
I must say I have hit upon a very original line and wanted to share it will my male brothers.

PS: You have to sound sincere with a touch of humor -

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
That is how I ended up in Australia in the first place.

Then you are well aware that the water when flushed goes in a different direction than up north of the equator.
Wonder which way it turns on the equator?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
do you know what 3 things a man wants in a women?

You can think of 3? Wow!

As I mentioned I am older but that does not equate to wisdom – I learned a long time ago, watch, wait and shoot.:3some:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Petros – Where do these little green marks come from and who assigns the Grasshopper, snatch the pebble notes by a persons handle????

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Grasshopper? I think that is a green thumbs up. The chevrons are a "rep points" apparently. You may be older as you say but it's never too late to cash those in to win a beauty pageant.

Reactions: Spade