I felt like Karrie when I found this!!!

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
When I found this site I must felt like how Karrie did when she discovered that calorie counting site!!! :p:p:p

When I seen the kids these days with their shoes laced without the traditional criss-cross pattern, I alwayz wondered how they do it.

Luckily I found this super cool site. It shows you many different and neat ways to tie your shoes and boots.

I particularly like the lattice-lace, ladder lacing, and the checkerboard. Its great going to work with funky lacing and when coworkers ask where you learned that, you simply tell them your clever and taught yourself. Just watch their amazement, its great. :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Alley, are you playing around with corsets and thigh high boots by any chance? Hmmm?

I'm gonna pass this along to some dominatrix gals I know... they'll love it. Thanks dear. :smile:

BTW.... I think you might find some gals who aren't interesting in saddling their broncos... they prefer to run alongside.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Alley, are you playing around with corsets and thigh high boots by any chance? Hmmm?

Have you been spying on me?!?!? 8O8O8O

BTW.... I think you might find some gals who aren't interesting in saddling their broncos... they prefer to run alongside.
Aaawwww!!! Bring a tear to my eye! If it ever happens, I hope its like how you said, running alongside...with HER money...lotsa money...so papa can retire early...;-)

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Have you been spying on me?!?!? 8O8O8O

Aaawwww!!! Bring a tear to my eye! If it ever happens I hope its like you said, running alongside...with HER money...lotsa money...so papa can retire early...;-)

I have spies everywhere alley! lol.

As for a woman who suits your personality type, your wishes in life... you're picky, but, people who fit the bill do exist. Mind you, from what I've read on the site lately, you have yourself convinced that you should shut your mind to the possibility, which doesn't bode well for you noticing someone like that when you bump into them in your travels.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I have spies everywhere alley! lol.

I knew it! Shadow's not in his thirties, he's that kid across the street on his computer all the time, looking over here!!!

*alley shakes fist a window*

As for a woman who suits your personality type, your wishes in life... you're picky, but, people who fit the bill do exist. Mind you, from what I've read on the site lately, you have yourself convinced that you should shut your mind to the possibility, which doesn't bode well for you noticing someone like that when you bump into them in your travels.
Yeah, your right, and I totally know it too. I'm quite happy without romance, yet its dealing with colleagues that can be irksome. Coworkers often tease me and suggest I must be spending my free time doing things like looking out the window. Truth is, I totally love doing that! Especially in the summertime. I'm quite happy being the guy glaring at the happy couples as they walk by!;-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look how their holding hands...and know he puts his arm around her... Jeez that makes me sick! ;-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm quite happy being the guy glaring at the happy couples as they walk by!;-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL... be true to what you want alley. If you hate sappy couples, that's totally fine. P.D.A.'s... not everyone can stand them. But, if you catch yourself wishing there was a woman around to scoff at those couples with you, to go smoke a joint with and to share your views of how government should be taken down a notch... well... you might want to start looking around. ;-)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I knew it! Shadow's not in his thirties, his that kid across the street on his computer all the time, looking over here!!!

*alley shakes fist a window*

Yeah, your right, and I totally know it too. I'm quite happy without romance, yet its dealing with colleagues that can be irksome. Coworkers often tease me and suggest I must be spending my free time doing things like looking out the window. Truth is, I totally love doing that! Especially in the summertime. I'm quite happy being the guy glaring at the happy couples as they walk by!;-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look how their holding hands...and know he puts his arm around her... Jeez that makes me sick! ;-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oi! After walking a lot of patrols this past weekend, I can tell you truly that I am in my 30s. Oooooooh.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
you might want to start looking around. ;-)

I'm might embarrass myself here, but all the romance I've ever had in life is because SHE came onto me. I've never actively pursued, until I know for sure a woman is surely interested.

So I figure if I ever find a woman who I was meant to be with, she'll come find me, and she'll say "your so hot, I can't take it anymore, your mine, blah, blah, blah,"

and I'll say "why the heck not? I'm bored anyway...could use a honeymoon/vacation"

But on the flip side, I don't really care if it happens or not at this point in my life. Being alone is quite enjoyable for me. :cool:

BTW, good talking to ya, that's the best avatar I've ever seen you with!

Last edited:
Reactions: karrie

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I feel your pain buddy. I hope your medical pays for massage therapy, it should if there were justice.

I'm sure it does, but I can't be sure until they get off their asses and give me my new Contract booklet(which went into effect last June).8O

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I'm sure it does, but I can't be sure until they get off their asses and give me my new Contract booklet(which went into effect last June).8O

8OJune!!!! Get on 'em!!! We just got a new policy Jan1st. They crammed the literature down our throats. We even had like a two hour meeting about it and we had to sign in stating we were there.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
8OJune!!!! Get on 'em!!! We just got a new policy Jan1st. They crammed the literature down our throats. We even had like a two hour meeting about it and we had to sign in stating we were there.

Everything is set. All I need is the little booklet so I can see what exactly I am entitled to. The company I work for is the biggest screwball company I have ever seen.8O:roll::lol:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol... yeah, it sucks doesn't it alley? Sorry that I couldn't drum up more interest by raising the issue of corsets and thigh high boots.

Reactions: In Between Man