Goodbye

Avro
Seems I'm getting complaints from whiners and cowards so instead of the inevitable ban I bid you all farewell.

Bye and have a good life.

Avro out........

DurkaDurka
Hold your ground man!

L Gilbert
Or ignore them. Block them.

Spade
Grounded?

lone wolf
Don't be the second guy to shoot down an Arrow....

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by AvroView Post

Seems I'm getting complaints from whiners and cowards so instead of the inevitable ban I bid you all farewell.

Avro out........

That is quite an enlightened attitude, Avro. I would do the same thing myself, if I am not welcome some place, I wouldnít hang around. I have got better things to do with my time than impose my company where it isnít wanted.

However, at canada.com forum, we have had several cases of posters being banned multiple times; they simply log on under a different name and continue making a nuisance of themselves. Comes from low self esteem, I suppose. And it is easy enough to recognize a poster who signs on under a different name, the style of writing is very difficult to disguise.

Socrates the Greek
In the name of freedom of speech Avro come back...............Your input agreed or disagreed is what makes this forum.

Regards
Socrates

Scott Free
That's too bad Avro.

SirJosephPorter
Donít misunderstand me, Avro, I am not saying your company isnít wanted here. I am fairly new here, I donít even know you. But that is what I gather from what you said, that many posters evidently have a problem with you. And if your presence is causing a lot of friction here (again, I donít know that, I am assuming it from what you said), it might be best for you to quite this forum and look at some other forums.

lone wolf
Oh please, please, please.... I beg of you.... Tell me I've been reported at least once for skinnin' some *** that needed to be skinned....

L Gilbert
Mr. Wolf, he said whiners and cowards. I don't think that'd include you.

Scott Free
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Oh please, please, please.... I beg of you.... Tell me I've been reported at least once for skinnin' some *** that needed to be skinned....

How do you find out if you've been reported? I want to know if I have been - that would be hilarious!

mt_pockets1000
Where ya goin' buddy. Get back in here. We all family here...sorta...can't see one of our own out in the cold. Don't worry about a few whiners and cowards...they'll get their comeuppance...

Risus

Avro out........

I found out that there were complaints about me, too. So be it. Some people can't take the truth.

We've had our differences, but hang in there!

Socrates the Greek
Letís form a forum coalition.............and bring or demand Avro back. Like many have said here we are all a family here......

Risus
Quote: Originally Posted by Socrates the GreekView Post

Letís form a forum coalition.............and bring or demand Avro back. Like many have said here we are all a family here......

But who will be the patriarck

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by RisusView Post

But who will be the patriarck

Did you just ask 'who's your daddy' Risus?

Socrates the Greek
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Did you just ask 'who's your daddy' Risus?

I will be happy to see you take that post............

Scott Free
Oh good gawd no!!!!!!

AVRO, I beg you!!!! Come back please!

lone wolf
So ... Did Soc just accept Kerry as his dad ... or is Ricus the proud papa? Oh... this is sooo exciting ... just like when Luke Skywalker found out Darth Vader was his dad....

Scott Free
It's more like when Luke Skywalker found out he was boinking his sister.

Zan
I for one am always sad to see it come to this... presumably in an environment designed specifically for adult interaction this should never be necessary.

Take care, Avro.

Risus
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

So ... Did Soc just accept Kerry as his dad ... or is Ricus the proud papa? Oh... this is sooo exciting ... just like when Luke Skywalker found out Darth Vader was his dad....

I think the thread just got hijacked....

I don't think I would want to admit to being the daddy of a few of you guys/gals, lol

Said1

Avro out........

You'll be back............

shadowshiv
Take care, Avro.

I will attempt to keep the Hump Day Hottie thread going in your honour.

karrie
perhaps a thread dedicated to strappy shoes would bait him back, lol

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

perhaps a thread dedicated to strappy shoes would bait him back, lol

I will have to check that out first, Karrie. Just to make sure it is on the up-and-up.

Socrates the Greek
Avro will be back!

lone wolf
Hell ... it's not like it's a Brazilian soccer team....

GreenFish66
I ain't welcome anywhere...!lol..CBC shut down their site when I was there..Canada.com..,.I.M.U.R....Never stopped me..If you are secure with your position and opinion,,,WHO CARES..keep an open mind.Be willing to admit when your wrong...Listen to everyone..You don't have to agree..But everyone is entitled to an opinion..Whether you like it or not...Gotta keep movin on.!!.You don't like me that's O.K....Would prefer to make friends but it's not a necessity..Cause no matter how much of a A-hole people think I am,,,I have to live with myself..Huh!...lol.......

NEVER GIVE UP..NEVER SURRENDER.!
.Unless your proven wrong,,,Then admit it, or go silent..Learn from them, and your mistakes and carry on!!..

If your right and you know your right ****'m....HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAhAhA...lol

Avro look at your support man!..Put on your thick skin suit and get back here!

Never surrender !