Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Grounded?

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Seems I'm getting complaints from whiners and cowards so instead of the inevitable ban I bid you all farewell.

Bye and have a good life.:cool:

Avro out........

That is quite an enlightened attitude, Avro. I would do the same thing myself, if I am not welcome some place, I wouldn’t hang around. I have got better things to do with my time than impose my company where it isn’t wanted.

However, at canada.com forum, we have had several cases of posters being banned multiple times; they simply log on under a different name and continue making a nuisance of themselves. Comes from low self esteem, I suppose. And it is easy enough to recognize a poster who signs on under a different name, the style of writing is very difficult to disguise.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
In the name of freedom of speech Avro come back...............Your input agreed or disagreed is what makes this forum.

Regards
Socrates:smile:

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
Don’t misunderstand me, Avro, I am not saying your company isn’t wanted here. I am fairly new here, I don’t even know you. But that is what I gather from what you said, that many posters evidently have a problem with you. And if your presence is causing a lot of friction here (again, I don’t know that, I am assuming it from what you said), it might be best for you to quite this forum and look at some other forums.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Oh please, please, please.... I beg of you.... Tell me I've been reported at least once for skinnin' some ass that needed to be skinned....

How do you find out if you've been reported? I want to know if I have been - that would be hilarious!

mt_pockets1000

Council Member
Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Where ya goin' buddy. Get back in here. We all family here...sorta...can't see one of our own out in the cold. Don't worry about a few whiners and cowards...they'll get their comeuppance...

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Seems I'm getting complaints from whiners and cowards so instead of the inevitable ban I bid you all farewell.

Bye and have a good life.:cool:

Avro out........

I found out that there were complaints about me, too. So be it. Some people can't take the truth.

We've had our differences, but hang in there!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Let’s form a forum coalition.............and bring or demand Avro back. Like many have said here we are all a family here...... :idea:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
So ... Did Soc just accept Kerry as his dad ... or is Ricus the proud papa? Oh... this is sooo exciting ... just like when Luke Skywalker found out Darth Vader was his dad....