What do you want for Christmas more than...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
There is a certain person here that I would love to meet in real life. Hopefully that will someday be more than just a Christmas wish.

Reactions: In Between Man

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I would like to see the end of religion so we can finally have Peace on Earth. God Bless Atheists and Gnostics.

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
There is a certain person here that I would love to meet in real life. Hopefully that will someday be more than just a Christmas wish.

Awww Shadow, I had no idea that you and Alley were that close! So sweet, warms my heart.

For my Christmas wish, I would like... to actually finish and send out my Christmas cards on time so that everyone that I love gets their card before Christmas and knows exactly how much they mean to me, and that I am thinking of them during this busy time of year.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Hey Nugg,

With all that we and some other countries have to offer these children, it should not be happening.

Yet I see these infomercials and it breaks my heart.

Hopefully we will all take your advice and try to save as many of them as we can.

Sincere Regards to you Nugg.
scratch

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Awww Shadow, I had no idea that you and Alley were that close! So sweet, warms my heart.

For my Christmas wish, I would like... to actually finish and send out my Christmas cards on time so that everyone that I love gets their card before Christmas and knows exactly how much they mean to me, and that I am thinking of them during this busy time of year.

Yes, I do not believe I received my Christmas card from you last year, and I hope that you rectify that mistake this year...;-):lol::lol:

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I would like to see the end of religion so we can finally have Peace on Earth. God Bless Atheists and Gnostics.

Try moving to self-declared atheist China, lots of freedom of speech there!:roll::roll::roll:

But seriously, what I define as religion sucks, we should do away with it.

Peace, man!:color: