Difference Between Exotic and Erotic Dance

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
FOREWORD:

I know that karrie being karrie would do this. That's because she is uninhibited. Twila I am sorry to say I can not make a judgment on.
As I know only Quebec I can tell you that these girls/women were very business savvy. I personally know of two that were from the West Island of Montreal and this profession put one thru medical school and the other became a lawyer.

ACTION:

It was pretty normal for the ladies to do their particular thing and then remain`totally nude` the rest of their shift which was in fact advantageous to them (for every show was nothing new) but the law read that way.

CURRENTLY:

We have a definite and an unknown.

I think we need to know what each would do. After all it pays very well and how uninhibited are the `fair ladies` in question? Would they have a great time and get off on it or go completely the opposite way.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The differance I'd assume is that the Government of Canada would sponsor Exotic Dance
through the CBC, and Erotic Dance though the expence accounts of our elected officials.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
The differance I'd assume is that the Government of Canada would sponsor Exotic Dance
through the CBC, and Erotic Dance though the expence accounts of our elected officials.

Ron,
Please don't tell me that you have not been in a strip bar!

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Of course we cannot forget Miss Annika......

Would she participate in such a thing?

We need an answer, do we not?

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Yes...I spent some of my early formative years in the oil patch...strip bars where part of the
life. I was try'n to come up with a way to define the difference between Exotic & Erotic Dance.

Not much after a few beers.
But I could be wrong.
And I will probably hear about it.
Yet women, you have to admire and love them, no matter what.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Unless things have changed in the last decade or so (I haven't bothered to check), in Saskatchewan
you can have a beer or watch an erotic dancer...but you're not going to be able to do both at the
same establishment. Those early years I referred to where in Alberta.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Unless things have changed in the last decade or so (I haven't bothered to check), in Saskatchewan
you can have a beer or watch an erotic dancer...but you're not going to be able to do both at the

Well, in my personal opinion that sucks royally!
Ya, but gov't rules.
They suck too!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

wow, that would totally suck!

Best to move to BC then. You can have a beer, and watch a duo. And you can have a private little lap dance if you so desire.

I remember way back in the late 80's in Alberta the girls on stage if doing a duet were not allowed to touch each other. In BC it was different. Funny the different laws within the same country...