What was Chritopher Columbus' `real` nationality?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
The Origin of Christopher Columbus is quite the enigma. Many countries try to lay
claim to his origin. Even his final resting place is still in dispute with several countries
claiming his remains lay in their territories.

As far as the first Europeans into North America being the Scandinavians, that is also
something that isn't settled. Bearded sailors with conical hats describes the Portuguese
Sailors that (perhaps) the Central Americans where expecting to return when the
Spanish hit the mainland. Roman Runes (the writing, not Ruins) turn up from time to
time in the American Midwest. The story of the "Snake River Man" is an interesting
story all unto itself. The saga of legal battles surrounding these remains (dated 9600BC)
is epic. From scull measurements, it's theorized that this man was a member of what is
now an obscure tribe (down to about 200 members) from Japan (average height of the
males is about 6ft and most of the tribe has red hair). Many North American Tribes have
stories of battles with red headed giants. Many things exist that do not fit into the current
version of North American history, and as we learn more, I believe the story with be an
incredible one indeed.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
What I'm calling the "Snake River Man" above is being called the "Kennewick Man" if you're
curious as to what I'm talking about. The remains where found (if I remember correctly) when
road construction was being done in Washington State at the junction of two rivers, and they
looked so fresh that the Police where called out for a suspected homicide, until a piece of flint
was found in the pelvic bone that had bone regrowth around it. That was when age dating was
done discovering the age of the remains, and immediately after the age was announced four
different Native tribes filed papers to stop all further research into the remains and to immediately
have them reburied. Rushing against the deadline pushed forth by court documents, as much
research as possible was done as possible in the time they had. Very interesting story. Personally,
I think the clay reconstruction from the scull looks somewhat like "Patrick Stewart."