The Mafia Government's Monopoly:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I was watching something on the tele about an hour or so ago while watching the news, and it was a commercial for Crime Stoppers, here in NS, which usually gives information out to the public about certain unsolved crimes, ask for information, etc.

Anywho, this paticular commercial they were talking about "Illegal sales of tobacco" and talking about all the negative effects they have like:

• You don't know what's in them (Well most people don't know what's in the tobacco we buy legally)

• No taxes are taken in the sale that could go towards the health care and children's education. (Isn't that something I wouldn't want to know funded my health care and my child's education? Money from other citizen's addiction which is sponsored by the government?)

• All proceeds goto financing criminals. (Rather then going into 50%+ taxes to fund the government and their own sales, along with the guy they have on TV telling us all this?)

So I started thinking.... the government has an entire propaganda machine working against people who sell tobacco outside of their control and have their own brute squad to tackle and control those who they don't get their cut from......

..... The Police.....

..... paid off by the government..... which is in turn paid by us..... and in this paticular topic, much paid out of the addiction of the smoker they are in turn trying to sell their products to, via other companies they allowed to make and sell their products.... who agreed to give them this green to line their pockets.

If found caught purchasing, trafficking, in the possession of tobacco that tax wasn't paid onto, you could face heafty payments of the money they feel you owe them in their "Taxes", have your store fire bombed or as they like to call it "Shut Down", and you could even face jail time.

Not for your own security or safety, but because they didn't get their money from you..... or because you started to cut into their business without giving them a cut of your profits.

They already have their grubby hands on most branches of the alcohol racket.... maybe in all of it..... who knows how far down the rabbit hole goes?

So who is to blame? Who's the head hanchos in this orchestrated web of control and power in Canada's biggest mafia?

Could it be the nutorious Stephen 'The Crippler' Harper as seen in this photo taken during a metting of the bosses:

Or is it the man nobody expected? Or even understands? Stéphane 'Le Chat Scatt' Dion, as seen in this meeting late night at the Roxy, during a meeting with his gang and a few tramps for the evening:

No one knows for sure, but what is known, isn't good, and what isn't good..... isn't good for anybody.

So lock your windows and doors at night ladies and gentlemen, keep your daughters in at night, and make sure you know where you're son's are when they go out. For all you know.... they could be working in organized crime with the likes of these two..... and who knows? The next time you read the newspaper, your children might be on page 1 and involved with 'The Crippler' or Mr. 'Scatt'.

Until we can get law and order back on the streets and good, honest police out for our best interests...... NO ONE IS SAFE.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I was watching something on the tele about an hour or so ago while watching the news, and it was a commercial for Crime Stoppers, here in NS, which usually gives information out to the public about certain unsolved crimes, ask for information, etc.

Anywho, this paticular commercial they were talking about "Illegal sales of tobacco" and talking about all the negative effects they have like:

• You don't know what's in them (Well most people don't know what's in the tobacco we buy legally)

• No taxes are taken in the sale that could go towards the health care and children's education. (Isn't that something I wouldn't want to know funded my health care and my child's education? Money from other citizen's addiction which is sponsored by the government?)

• All proceeds goto financing criminals. (Rather then going into 50%+ taxes to fund the government and their own sales, along with the guy they have on TV telling us all this?)

So I started thinking.... the government has an entire propaganda machine working against people who sell tobacco outside of their control and have their own brute squad to tackle and control those who they don't get their cut from......

..... The Police.....

..... paid off by the government..... which is in turn paid by us..... and in this paticular topic, much paid out of the addiction of the smoker they are in turn trying to sell their products to, via other companies they allowed to make and sell their products.... who agreed to give them this green to line their pockets.

If found caught purchasing, trafficking, in the possession of tobacco that tax wasn't paid onto, you could face heafty payments of the money they feel you owe them in their "Taxes", have your store fire bombed or as they like to call it "Shut Down", and you could even face jail time.

Not for your own security or safety, but because they didn't get their money from you..... or because you started to cut into their business without giving them a cut of your profits.

They already have their grubby hands on most branches of the alcohol racket.... maybe in all of it..... who knows how far down the rabbit hole goes?

So who is to blame? Who's the head hanchos in this orchestrated web of control and power in Canada's biggest mafia?

Could it be the nutorious Stephen 'The Crippler' Harper as seen in this photo taken during a metting of the bosses:

Or is it the man nobody expected? Or even understands? Stéphane 'Le Chat Scatt' Dion, as seen in this meeting late night at the Roxy, during a meeting with his gang and a few tramps for the evening:

No one knows for sure, but what is known, isn't good, and what isn't good..... isn't good for anybody.

So lock your windows and doors at night ladies and gentlemen, keep your daughters in at night, and make sure you know where you're son's are when they go out. For all you know.... they could be working in organized crime with the likes of these two..... and who knows? The next time you read the newspaper, your children might be on page 1 and involved with 'The Crippler' or Mr. 'Scatt'.

Until we can get law and order back on the streets and good, honest police out for our best interests...... NO ONE IS SAFE.

Our new PM

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Here's one for you. I've seen the math done recently so I'm not going to look this
up again unless someone feels the need to call me on it, but here in a nutshell is the
reason the Tobacco sales are not illegal here in Canada.

If Tobacco was outlawed, to replace the loss in tax revenue, every man, woman,
and child in the country would have to pay an extra $200 in taxes....annually....so
with that in mind, hold your nose and hug a smoker.

Banning Tobacco sales would spread the tax burden that is currently shouldered
by those addicted to tobacco across the entire society, which would not be a
popular move by any government that would like to see another term in office.

Ironically, the only ones that would be grateful would be the people that smoke,
and they wouldn't be grateful (by any means) in the short term. It's purely a
numbers game and there are less smoking voters than non-smoking voters at this
point in time.

This always makes me laugh when I hear people complain that Marijuana isn't
legalized. Folks, be careful what you ask for 'cuz you just might get it...

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Here's one for you. I've seen the math done recently so I'm not going to look this
up again unless someone feels the need to call me on it, but here in a nutshell is the
reason the Tobacco sales are not illegal here in Canada.

If Tobacco was outlawed, to replace the loss in tax revenue, every man, woman,
and child in the country would have to pay an extra $200 in taxes....annually....so
with that in mind, hold your nose and hug a smoker.

Banning Tobacco sales would spread the tax burden that is currently shouldered
by those addicted to tobacco across the entire society, which would not be a
popular move by any government that would like to see another term in office.

Ironically, the only ones that would be grateful would be the people that smoke,
and they wouldn't be grateful (by any means) in the short term. It's purely a
numbers game and there are less smoking voters than non-smoking voters at this
point in time.

This always makes me laugh when I hear people complain that Marijuana isn't
legalized. Folks, be careful what you ask for 'cuz you just might get it...

Well if they legalize or "Decriminalize" it.... I'll be growing my own, screw paying for it.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
So I started thinking.... the government has an entire propaganda machine working against people who sell tobacco outside of their control and have their own brute squad to tackle and control those who they don't get their cut from......irony.....but it would be
the whacky-tobacco too then. Instead of a half-@ssed effort, now tax money would be at
stake and you'd be so screwed. Better off with a small patch of the illegal tax free stuff, that as long as you don't get stupid or greed with, will be small potatos still...

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Actually, if marihuana was legal and they taxed the living hell out of it, weed would still be cheaper than it is with the 1000% markup (or more) that occurs along the chain of deals. Risk is inflation.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007

^ And it has also been confirmed that Michael 'Dicky' Ignatieff has been taking money under the table from Le Chat Scatt. The Cripler had a few of his men go rough him up for information, his assistant said when interviewed, ".. and I just sorta over heard it, ya know?" she said while smacking her chewing gum and twirling a curl of hair.

When asked about this information, Dicky declined to coment.

We will keep you updated as events unfold......

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Nova Scotia's pretty big Praxius you could hide a couple of plants in the spring, nobodys going to bother you.

I guess you didn't hear in the news in the last couple of weeks of the amount of plants they've been hauling out of the woods.... I've also known a few situations from people I used to know, from here and there, who've spent and entire spring and summer working on their crops, only to come in one day and it's all gone.

For the people I knew that happened to, they wern't really pissed about the money they lossed, but it was more so the time and effort they put into it.

I'm just gonna wait until the Government Mafia finally loosens their grip.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Actually, if marihuana was legal and they taxed the living hell out of it, weed would still be cheaper than it is with the 1000% markup (or more) that occurs along the chain of deals. Risk is inflation.

And the main reason why governments are against legalizing weed is because it's so easy to grow and maintain, it would be impossible to get any controll over it, nobody would buy their marked up prices, and in fact, that was the whole reason it was made illegal to begin with.

The minorities, the africans in paticular, if memory serves correctly, couldn't get decent jobs back in the early 1900's..... and their only practical way of getting money was through weed. The government couldn't control it in any decent fashion and couldn't get a decent cut of the pie compared to their own efforts..... so they made it illegal, called it an evil drug, that would make you constantly masturbate, addicted, kill and rob people to get your next fix, linked it to drugs like cocain, herion etc. etc..... until the propaganda machine got everybody and their grandmothers so scared sh*tless, that they used it as the front head of their campaign.

Then prohibition kicked into full swing, alcohol was added, because of many other similar excuses, one of which was the deterioration of society, blah blah blah.

Too many people liked their alcohol, and then eventually after many failed attempts, alcohol was brought back to being legal...... but there was less of a call for marijuana, due to the minorities and the average person's ignorance to what it actually was.

It used to just be called hemp, but then slapped on Marijuana, because it sounded forign and scary...... all the while during WWI, many parts of soldiers uniforms and equipment was made directly out of hemp.

Go figure.

And I'm just going off memory at the moment, so I'm not saying I got all the details above correct.... there's all kinds of various stories, depending on who you ask.

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
I don't think its that much more difficult to make alcohol. Most people don't have the time or desire to grow their own and would buy it if available. I'm sure that is not the reason they don't want to legalize it. I believe the main reason they don't want to legalize it is because they don't want everyone to be enlightened to the truth. For instance look at the hippies of the 60's all against the war. they were enlightened to see that war is bad. There are many more things to be enlightened about, there is lots of wrong being done, the system we live in causes much suffering which generates more suffering. that is why the suffering is in such abundance :(

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
I don't think its that much more difficult to make alcohol.

Growing weed is a lot more easier then brewing your own beer or wine. If you're just growing it for yourself, you really don't need the super stoner stuff (Unless that's your thing) and you don't really need all those light and fancy fertilizer.... like I said, unless you're trying to get a profit. My father used to brew his own alcohol from the kits, and later on, throught grapes he grew himself.

Most people don't have the time or desire to grow their own and would buy it if available.

Perhaps, but for myself.... If I can water a planet and stick it out in the sun, then I can grow dope.... and only I have to be impressed by it. If people find that too time consuming, then there's something wrong, lol.

I'm sure that is not the reason they don't want to legalize it. I believe the main reason they don't want to legalize it is because they don't want everyone to be enlightened to the truth. For instance look at the hippies of the 60's all against the war. they were enlightened to see that war is bad. There are many more things to be enlightened about, there is lots of wrong being done, the system we live in causes much suffering which generates more suffering. that is why the suffering is in such abundance :(

I would personally call it "Enlightenment" or what have you.... just that it allowed them to finally think for themselves, rather then just trust everything that was told to them. Education can not beat experience, as experience is education.

But they always say "Oh but Marijuana is a gateway drug."

No.... Marijuana wasn't my gateway drug..... alcohol was. I was drunk the first time I smoked.... and the gateway thing isn't even true, or else I would have tried cocaine, heroin, opium, etc. etc.... but I didn't, because I wasn't stupid.

There is however, a mentality that comes after from smoking marijuana, and it's that you realise that it didn't make you go crazy, you didn't kill anybody, you had more control over yourself then you normally do piss loaded drunk.... and that everything you were told about it being so evil and dangerous, was a flat out lie...... so you begin to wonder about what else you were lied about.... and that list is a long one.

But some take that a little further and decide to think "Oh, well those heavier drugs must not be that bad either" then they do them, and they're screwed...... then the guys in the office say "See, it was a gateway drug"

If it's anything near a gateway drug, it's because of the lies spread about it that screw with people's perception.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Gateway drug.... Maybe for some people. I found everything else were gateway drugs to weed for me. Acid ... mesc ... speed ... opiates ... sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Ahh, those mis-spent days of youth. Thing was, on the chemistry I went for the ride ... and most times the ride wasn't where I wanted to be. I could control the high on weed. Weed was wolf-friendly. That other shyte cost me big time....

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
See, I only went through the LSD, Shrooms, Weed, Hash, Oil, and Salvia...... Salvia was probably one of the more intense things I tried..... but I stuck to only the thinks I knew were not physically addictive.

Oh wait, I also tried E for a while too.... not too shabby starting up..... waste of money a few months later.

But many of my experiences with the various things mentioned above, I don't regret much of it, if any at all..... I've taken and learned little nuggets of things here and there, that I wouldn't have normally known before.

But yeah, alcohol was my gateway drug.... but many don't count that because it's legal, and most don't see it like a "Drug" like the rest.

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
Praxius, I definitely want the super stoner stuff, since it takes much less to keep me high and that would mean I do less harm to my body (lungs). So to me it would not be much harder to make alcohol.

lone wolf, I think if it is really the gate way drug is cause its against the law and once people break the law in that way its not much of a step to the more dangerous drugs. I think if marijuana was legal and other drugs were still illegal that there would be a lot less that would take the step to the more dangerous drugs.
-----------
A vote for green is a vote for weed and good :)
The truth will set us free!

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Praxius, I definitely want the super stoner stuff, since it takes much less to keep me high and that would mean I do less harm to my body (lungs). So to me it would not be much harder to make alcohol.

-----------
A vote for green is a vote for weed and good :)

Apparently you don't know a lot about tolerance....

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
Apparently you don't know a lot about tolerance....

Are you sure, I've been using marijuana for about 27 years, I think I know a fair amount about tolerance. That is why I made that statement actually, since my tolerance builds up much faster when using weak marijuana then it does with the good stuff. I don't abuse it mind you, I use it very sparingly. When my system builds up to much tolerance for it I just stop it for awhile and when I start up again most of my tolerance for it is gone and takes quite awhile to build up again.

-------------
A vote for green is a vote for weed and good.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Are you sure, I've been using marijuana for about 27 years, I think I know a fair amount about tolerance. That is why I made that statement actually, since my tolerance builds up much faster when using weak marijuana then it does with the good stuff. I don't abuse it mind you, I use it very sparingly. When my system builds up to much tolerance for it I just stop it for awhile and when I start up again most of my tolerance for it is gone and takes quite awhile to build up again.

-------------
A vote for green is a vote for weed and good.

Now ... the post I replied to used words of an immortal kid who wants to fly high forever.

BTW ... I've been hearing the propaganda of how weed is a gateway drug for years. I'm not disputing that fact. What I said was the stuff that took control of me was the gateway that led to weed - the one I could control.

Spocq

Electoral Member
Sep 8, 2008
Now ... the post I replied to used words of an immortal kid who wants to fly high forever.
I really don't get that from my post. an immortal kid would not be concerned about harming their body.

----------------
A vote for green is a vote for good.