Willie Nelson killed in tragic car accident - dead at age 75 (Willie Nelson Dead)

Scott Free
He was on the road again.

j/k

Risus
I am shocked to read this!

Rest in peace, Willie!

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by Scott FreeView Post

He was on the road again.

j/k

Not a nice joke

Hyack
Well, I guess....The Party's Over.....RCA, 1967....

Kreskin
I think he's just kidding.

Unforgiven
Bad form dude.

Praxius
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Not a nice joke

Plenty of people made jokes of the guy on the bus..... I don't see a big deal in joking about this.

Although, I haven't seen any sources in this thread to confirm his death..... so..... let me take a look around.....

Hmmmm.... not a damn thing about his death anywhere. The only thing I find on the internet is a link directing back to this thread. Scott, do you have any sources to back up your claim, or are you just simply wasting our time?

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Plenty of people made jokes of the guy on the bus..... I don't see a big deal in joking about this.

Although, I haven't seen any sources in this thread to confirm his death..... so..... let me take a look around.....

Hmmmm.... not a damn thing about his death anywhere. The only thing I find on the internet is a link directing back to this thread. Scott, do you have any sources to back up your claim, or are you just simply wasting our time?

Plenty of people are child molesters, plenty of people liked to see a Black man hanged. Because a few people who have a poor sense of discretion is no good reason to join their ranks.

Scott Free
It's a joke!

I put the j/k in there. There is no link. The guy is fine.

darkbeaver
The rumoured death of a iconic figure stuns CC readers, charges pending. News at 12:00.

Avro

It's a joke!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.........

........umm, are you one of those guys that tells a joke in a room full of people to find you are the only one laughing?

#juan
I have spent a bit of time and effort to find more info about the death of Willy Nelson. Among other things, I googled "Willy Nelson died", and got no response. The Willy Nelson home site mentions nothing about it so I will assume that this is all just a poor taste joke.

jenn
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

I have spent a bit of time and effort to find more info about the death of Willy Nelson. Among other things, I googled "Willy Nelson died", and got no response. The Willy Nelson home site mentions nothing about it so I will assume that this is all just a poor taste joke.

I did the same thing... what a wase of time.. I met Willie years back.. nice guy..

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by jennView Post

I did the same thing... what a wase of time.. I met Willie years back.. nice guy..

In all fairness to the OP ... he does have a j/k posted about 10 lines down. I caught it!

#juan
I missed that. If I hadn't missed it I might have posted something like:

"Willy Nelson dead at 75.............He didn't look a day over 90..............but I missed it...

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

I missed that. If I hadn't missed it I might have posted something like:

"Willy Nelson dead at 75.............He didn't look a day over 90..............but I missed it...

Did IRS repossess the casket?

darkbeaver
The IRS won't let him die.

#juan
Stop pushing....... I'll die eventually...

lone wolf

httpukyoutubecomwatchvIezk-z6hy9k

We'd all miss him....

Kreskin
It wasn't a typical car accident. An errant golf ball went through the window knocking his head completely off. Tragic.

#juan
I heard it was an explosive baseball. Remember, he did write that song about the Taliban...

Praxius
Quote: Originally Posted by UnforgivenView Post

Plenty of people are child molesters, plenty of people liked to see a Black man hanged. Because a few people who have a poor sense of discretion is no good reason to join their ranks.

What the hell are you talking about?

I asked him if he has anything to back up his claim, or is he just wasting our time with some off the wall joke?

Praxius

It's a joke!

Fair enough, although the j/k could have meant that you were joking about the death, or joking about your comment. I just asked for clarification.

Since now I am aware that you're just wasting me time, I shall now depart..... athankya.

For a second there, I wondered if the oldest pot-smoking hippy I'm aware of finally died.

Scott Free
OK, my bad - it just popped into my head when I saw the lyrics for on the road again in another post.

laurie1202
We'd all miss him.... LMAO... No WEED Would miss him

Said1
I'm a huge fan, not nice/

Nuggler
Right, Said, not nice at all. But, this is old. Knew I'd seen it before. Check the date of the OP.

Still, not nice..............

YukonJack
Tasteless "joke" by Brain Free.

talloola
must be an extremely slow day, scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by jennView Post

Was he dead back then?