Okay, I joked too much.
Below is my real "Short Stuff" explanation:
Everything is connected in various dimensions. People picks the trois-dimension and uses the trois-dimension to make a slant analysis about the universes. People does not have to be completely right. If people excel in one particular subject, the people can understand every part of the universes. The infinity is a concept of trois-dimension. The concept shows there is no end or beginning. Everything is simply "as is". Universes has a variety of building methods.
Based on the trois-dimensions slant:
1) Dark matter releases stars. Differences of stars collide to make patterns of the universes.
General Action/Neutralist View
i) gathering of active and homogeneous particles
*active particles can be gathered by using the active particles and transforming the active particles into fuel
*another gathering method is to convert the active particles into new atomic elements for a new dimension
ii)the active and homogeneous particles become more heterogeneous and stable. Extra energy are dispersed to homogeneous and active particle areas. The heterogeneous and stable particles keep the homogeneous and active particles away from the heterogeneous' creation area. The heterogeneous and stable particles do this by linking strong bonds so no new active and homogeneous particles can disturb the heterogeneous and stable particle.
iii) Stable particles ready for reformation into galaxies.
iv) The galaxy will form until there is a weak spot. The weak spot is usually where most active particles are. The active particles are ready for reformation.
Decay of Entropy View
i)-beginning of decay
ii)-the intermediate of decay
iv)-decay is finished
Growth of Stability View
i)-beginning of stability
ii)-intermediate of stability
iv)-stability is finished
A parallel world indicates the universal reformation is very common. When that happens, the original collection of energy is seperating into identical and smaller pieces.
3) Each atom creates a bigger picture. The biggest picture is a whole new dimension. The smallest picture is another whole new dimension. Any best picture is another new dimension. Each dimension is infinite.
4)There is no end or beginning. There is the death of one matter and the reformation of the dead matter into some other alive matter like the fundamental explanations of chemistry. An old man says: "Matter cannot be destroyed nor created. Matter can be reformed to different forms of matter."
5) Everything is connected...Everything is related and different
6) Everything is made of energy. People call a collection of predictable energy: particles.
7) Everything fulfills a function
or 8 ) Each function advance the change of the universes
9) The change is apparently constant...there is no constant change...Change is variety of different motions and progress. There is a set of predictable change. Too much predictability of the change become "the same". Quotation definition according to the people. Sound and light is also part of physics. Physics is the humanity's measurement of the universes' progress and motions. The collection of the universes does have a capacity. When the capacity is reached, the stronger universes will reform the other universes. General: "Although the capacity is endless, the capacity is not endless in a full picture." Since I am taking a trois-dimension slant, the capacity is endless. The picture is the whole entire situation.
Fine: "Every theory is a guesswork. A guesswork is an elaboration of closer-to the truth analysis of the universes patterns and behaviors." Some theories become facts with evidence. Some are theories still. I guess mine is completely theories. It will never be true because it's a trois-dimension slant. It isn't universal.
Last edited by typingrandomstuff; Aug 20th, 2008 at 06:14 PM..