this kid is definitely American

Hapamizu

Mar 31, 2007
[FONT=&quot]If I had a dime for every time I wanted to do what this kid does – I’d have enough to pay the cable company the extortion prices they charge!
[/FONT]

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Americans don't have the monopoly on rude kids. Did somebody forget his Ritalin straight jacket?

What was the reason for such stupidity? Sue, yes. Install cable never. Put the little bugger in ref lock-up and see what happens to him. Attitude, and we know where that comes from.

Hapamizu

Mar 31, 2007
I'd like to see Larry the Cable Guy get punched that way. Actually I'd like to print the video out somehow and send it to the cable company with my bill.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't know if that was staged or not but one thing I would get from that scene is that some people shouldn't have kids. The mommy had no idea how to handle that kid. Is there such a thing as retroactive birth control?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yeah, it's just a staged thing, but it does give an example of many parents, not
having as much power as their little monster, and not being able to handle a situation,
but threatening to turn the problem over to the dad when he gets home.

I've known many parents exactly like that, and kids who would be capable of doing what
this brat did, but a kid who would do what he did, obviously has done many similar things
in the past, and parents allowed it to grow, and didn't have the 'brains' to stop it.

Yeah, sue their asses off, serves them right.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Well if she punted the kid she'd be sued too.

Its not really a wonder there is a declining birth rate, nothing like seeing kids and knowing the laws if you punt them to keep you from ever having them.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008

Its not really a wonder there is a declining birth rate, nothing like seeing kids and knowing the laws if you punt them to keep you from ever having them.

No-one is going to win in this situation.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island

You mean 'like a football',?. no she shouldn't do that, and doesn't have to, he should
have been given some rules to follow long before that picture was shown, although it
is just an act.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You mean 'like a football',?. no she shouldn't do that, and doesn't have to, he should
have been given some rules to follow long before that picture was shown, although it
is just an act.

Unfortunately, sometimes it's not. I distinctly remember getting bagged by a new girlfriend's kid because his father still wanted Mommy.... It must have worked wonders for her single life.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Unfortunately, sometimes it's not. I distinctly remember getting bagged by a new girlfriend's kid because his father still wanted Mommy.... It must have worked wonders for her single life.

Seems to be common occurrence.

misswhteva

Aug 17, 2008
lol...... if its fake!!

and if nt..... then i feel bad for the kid and the parents!! (the kid bc its nt his fault.... he had to have learned this from somewhere....and the parents bc they dont know how to control their own kid!)