British soldier spots 13 UFOs over barracks

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
A British soldier has witnessed THIRTEEN UFO's flying over Tern Hill barracks near Market Drayton, Shropshire.

The Corporal, of the 1st Battalion of the Irish Regiment, described the UFOs as "rotating cubes".....

Soldier spots 13 UFOs above barracks

By Urmee Khan
25/06/2008
The Telegraph

The Royal Irish Regiment

A soldier has reported seeing 13 unidentified flying objects in the sky while out on night patrol.

Corporal Mark Proctor was one of three soldiers who saw the objects above his military barracks.

He filmed the sighting, at Tern Hill barracks near Market Drayton, Shropshire, on his mobile phone and reported the sighting to Army officials.

Cpl Proctor, 38, of the 1st Battalion of the Irish Regiment, saw the "craft" which he described as "rotating cubes" in the sky, just after 11pm on Saturday, June 7.

"I was on duty in the guard room when the other boys outside began shouting. I went out to see what the commotion was about and could see thirteen craft in the skies," he said.

"They were zig-zagging, but I filmed two before they disappeared. They were like rotating cubes with multiple colours.

"I made a full report to my commanding officers and gave them my footage. The other lads were as amazed by it as I was."

A 19-year-old private on patrol also saw the "fleet".

"There were about 30 lights passing over for a few minutes, very high but not at a great speed. They were bright red. Another soldier saw them too," he said.

The Ministry of Defence experts are studying Cpl Proctors mobile phone footage and have told the soldiers not to speak about the incident.

MOD spokesperson said: “The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity. Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported.”

The sighting above the military barracks came two hours before helicopter police officers reported an encounter with a huge craft 80 miles away near Cardiff.

telegraph.co.uk

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Hi, Blackleaf;
that is a fascinating report especially, since the soldiers weren't suppose to talk about it!;-) How come I am reading about it here on the forum??? Maybe the governments want to let the truth out slowly? Years ago they would always explain away any sighting as a hoax or mistaken image.
I guess the fascination with outer space creatures keeps going on. If they really existed, why wouldn't they simply land and present themselves? What have they got to loose?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Colorful Cubes in the Sky?

Sound like Hippy Borg if you ask me....

"Take a puff off this man.... come on.... resistence is futile.... everybody's doing it... be one with the Borg!"