"ILLUMINATI" skull &bones "NWO"

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
"ILLUMINATI" skull &bones "NWO"
many many people believe that these people have hidden agendas ,and are in control of the world through there secret societies and such, controlling the media, mind control subliminal messages, and hidden sigels and symbolism within our lives, these symbols can be seen every where and masonic lodges around the world harbour strange goings on, the queen of England g.w.bush Alister Crowley are just a few of these names that are banded about ,there are many people who put out disinformation and such like, trying to keep there secrets secret, do these people really do what is said or is this another conspiracy, are we controlled by there reptilian blood lines,or is it more hype there are loads and loads of sites saying that this is what there up to, do you think that the members of bohemian grove have motives on world domination by there NWO games or not

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
An Illuminati Grand Master once said that the world is a stage and we are all actors. Of course this was not an original thought, but it certainly is a way of describing the Illuminati view of how the world works. The people of the world are an audience to which the Illuminati entertain with propaganda. Just one of the thousands of recent examples of this type of acting done for the public was President Bill Clinton’s 1995 State of the Union address. The speech was designed to push all of the warm fuzzy buttons of his listening audience that he could. All the green lights for acceptance were systematically pushed by the President’s speech with the help of a controlled congressional audience.
The truth on the other hand doesn’t always tickle the ear and warm the ego of its listeners. The light of truth in this book will be too bright for some people who will want to return to the safe comfort of their darkness. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory. Some of the people I write about, I have met. Some of the people I expose are alive and very dangerous. The darkness has never liked the light. Yet, many of the secrets of the Illuminati are locked up tightly simply because secrecy is a way of life. It is such a way of life, that they resent the Carroll Quigleys and the James H. Billingtons who want to tell real historical facts rather than doctored up stories and myths. I have been an intense student of history since I could read, and I am deeply committed to the facts of history rather than the cover stories the public is fed to manipulate them. I do not fear the Illuminati taking over this country and doing away with the Constitution, because they took over this country long ago, and the Constitution has not technically been in effect due to Presidential emergency decrees since W.W. II.
Being a follower of Christ does not mean we should fear. Perfect love for Almighty God casts out our fear for the situation He has place us in. Don’t think for a moment you are going to vote the Illuminati out of office. They control the major and minor political parties. They control the process of government, they control the process of information flow, they control the process of creating money and finally they control Christendom. (However, God controls the hearts of His people.) I have provided information on how to respond in some of my other writings. This book will not tell you how to deal with the Illuminati families. This volume is simply the first of two volumes which is published to give an overview of what the Illuminati is. In short the Illuminati are generational Satanic bloodlines which have gained the most power. A generational Satanist described the Illuminati as "Satan’s elite." This book is not written to cause fear. It is not written to provide names for a witch hunt. It is not written to provide another theory. This book is not about a theory. It is about the secret occult oligarchies which rule the world. When brought together, the facts of this book will begin to speak for themselves without me. I don’t ask that you take my word. Investigate for yourself. God Himself has told us that the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one. Some people after they have read my material have gone out into their own geographic area and seen for themselves that a small group of people control their nation and the world from behind the scenes. They have seen for themselves the power that secret societies exercise from behind the scenes.
This book will not be error free. There will be typos, and misspelled names, and errors of various kinds. The author is not God Almighty. I do not have every hair on these people’s heads counted. This book has not been put out with the luxury of ghost writers, editors, a paid staff of researchers and a large budget. I look at many trivial projects which the elite are able to pour millions of dollars into, and I look at the research I do when at times I’ve not had a dime to photocopy some document I want. There is so much for me to communicate about the Illuminati, who they are, what their rituals are like, and how they control the world that it has taken several years of writing to begin to give people a fully cohesive picture. Finally, after a number of requests that I assemble my writings exposing the top 13 Illuminati bloodlines, I have taken the time to put it all together in a book with a comprehensive index. History is important. In order to know where we are going, we need to know where we have been. To control the past is to control the present. The Illuminati’s control over the entire learning process from cradle to grave gives them great ability to shape our frames of references. Jesus spoke about historical things. Paul reminded people of historical things. Josephus wrote a history of the nation of Israel.
Long ago in the dark unwritten pages of human history, powerful kings discovered how they could control other men by torture, magical practices, wars, politics, religion and interest taking. These elite families designed strategies and tactics to perpetuate their occult practices. Layers upon layers of secrecy have hidden these families from the profane masses, but many an author has touched upon their existence. I began my research when I began to get first hand reports from very informed people that an elite group did rule the world. My research into Satan’s hierarchy went fast because of my skills as a researcher and because I knew from the beginning from my informants about the reality of what I was investigating. My investigation into the Illuminati, led me to read and pray about thousands of books. The quantity of books, newspapers, magazines and manuscripts and papers which were read to get me to where I am today numbers in the many thousands. I do not know how many nights I stayed up studying and finally collapsed into sleep with blurred red eyes.
I do know that I was driven enough in my study that I often would not stop until my eyes and mind could go no further. Men and women with sharp intellects like Edith Star Miller (author of Occult Theocracy) and Alexander Hislop (author of The Two Babylons) have tried to research the occult world and the connections between the different groups. I first read Hislop’s book in 1981. His book shows that there is a continuity between the ancient occultism of the Mystery Religions and modern day religion. Edith Star Miller’s Occult Theocracy was very helpful for me to rapidly see some of the many hidden historical and operational connections between occult groups today. Finally, the book Holy Blood. Holy Grail and its first sequel The Messianic Legacy gave me a deep insightful look into the 13th bloodline. But my understanding has been lifted by countless other investigators, who are worthy of praise because they dared to challenge the power structure to get to the real facts. In mockery and imitation of God’s 12 tribes, Satan blessed 12 bloodlines. One of these bloodlines was the Ishmaeli bloodline from which a special elite line developed alchemy, assassination techniques, and other occult practices. One bloodline was Egyptian/Celtic/Druidic from which Druidism was developed. One bloodline was in the orient and developed oriental magic. One lineage was from Canaan and the Canaanites. It had the name Astarte, then Astorga, then Ashdor, and then Astor. The tribe of Dan was used as a Judas Iscariot type seed. The royalty of the tribe of Dan have descended down through history as a powefful Satanic bloodline. The 13th or final blood line was copied after God’s royal lineage of Jesus. This was the Satanic House of David with their blood which they believe is not only from the House of David but also from the lineage of Jesus, who they claim had a wife and children. The 13th Satanic bloodline was instilled with the direct seed of Satan so that they would not only carry Christ’s blood--but also the blood of his "brother" Lucifer.
One of the bloodlines goes back to Babylon and are descendent from Nimrod. Down through the years the occult world has remained hidden from the history books. (Publishing and education have been controlled privileges.) They have ruled behind the scenes. The Mystery Religions each had their secret councils which ruled them, and these councils themselves came under the guidance of a secret supreme Grand Council or Governing Body. The Mystery Religions in turn ruled the masses and the political leaders. When I first began investigating the Illuminati a clear picture developed that the history books were doctored, and that great power was concentrated in the hands of oligarchies around the world. But who were these powerful people? I have been repeatedly asked, "If there is a conspiracy who are the conspirators?" That is what this book is about. The history books are full of information about the elites and the masses. Interestingly, upon very close scrutiny and examination the investigator finds that the elite have perpetuated their power for centuries, and have worked hand in glove with other elites to control the masses.
When seen in better light, wars between kings no longer appear as wars between elite factions, but contrived wars to control the masses by their greedy elite masters. But who are these people? The answer may not be the answer some might expect, because power comes in many shapes and sizes. Power doesn’t have to have high visibility to be active. In fact, due to the evil dark nature of these evil bloodlines they have traditionally tried to remain secret. I am indebted to people who have stepped out of the generational Satanic bloodlines of the Illuminati and who have given their lives to Christ for many of the tips which got my investigations on the right track. This book tells what many witnesses of generational Satanism would like to tell, but are too intimidated to tell. Witnesses like Tom Collins, and John Todd, and David Hill have tried to testify what they themselves saw--they each were destroyed. But the truth will not die with Tom Collins or David Hill. The truth did not go out of fashion just because John Todd was framed and dishonored by the Illuminati’s henchmen. Several people from different places have confirmed that there are 13 Illuminati bloodlines. Further, several ex-Illuminati people have confirmed my list of 13 families.
It is possible that my list is off on a name or two, but if it might be off, it can not be off much, if any. I believe the facts speak for themselves. As you study these bloodlines you will also see how powerful they are. David Hill, who was investigating the Illuminati, lost his life because he had been close to the inside as a high ranking Freemason who worked for the Mafia. I received David Hill’s research manuscript two years after I had begun reporting on the 13 families. David Hill had done what I had originally done. He had asked questions and began to dig into who pulled the strings in this country. Both David and I discovered the names of some of the more obvious powerful families. For instance, in David’s notes he writes, "Yes, it is a fact: the Mellons, Carnegies, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Dukes, Astors, Dorrances, Reynoldses, Stilimans, Bakers, Pynes, Cuilmans, Watsons, Tukes, Kleinworts, DuPonts, Warburgs, Phippses, Graces, Guggenheims, Milners, Drexels, Winthrops, Vanderbilts, Whitneys, Harknesses and other super rich Illuminated families generally get along quite well with Communists, who supposedly want to take away the wealth of these men and give it to the people.
However, this is only double talk designed to bolster the superstructure of delusion that Communists are the enemies of all Capitalists. But Communists, like the super rich families, are not the enemies of MONOPOLY CAPITALISM: they are the foes of FREE ENTERPRISE." (Untitled manuscript of David Hill, p. 215.) My research had already entered another dimension beyond David Hill’s, because people trying to escape being part of the Illuminati had given me the 13 family names. But each round of validation I have received is a pleasant encouragement that others have seen the same things. It was a pleasant surprise to see that this researcher had singled out some of the same families as I had. Some of the allied families if not all of them probably have intermarried somewhere with one of these bloodlines. Because this book is a collection of things which I have written over the years allow me to review what was written. In 1991, I first self-published my Be Wise As Serpents manuscript which exposed the top 13 families. In 1992, I began my newsletter to continue exposing the Illuminati, and came out with some monographs exposing the Monarch Mind Control program and the Illuminati Plans/methods to create earthquakes. From the mid-Dec. ‘92 newsletter up to the most recent ones in 1995, I have ran feature articles exposing the different top 13 families. This book is a collection of things, I, Fritz Springmeier, wrote between 1991 and 1995 about the top 13 families.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
THE ROTHSCHILDS
A CONTINUATION OF ARTICLES ON THE TOP 13 ILLUMINATI FAMILIES
INTRODUCTION by Fritz Springmeier
The Rothschilds are one of the most well-known of the thirteen families. David J. Smith of Portland was asked to prepare an article on the Rothschilds for this newsletter. His article follows this introduction. Satan’s selective breeding program has been continuing down through the ages hidden from the eyes of the public. One of the most powerful Rothschild bloodline families in America are the Springs. The Springs were originally the Springsteins when they came to America in the mid-I 1700s and settled in NY and NJ. They later changed their name from Springstein to Springs to hide their identity. Leroy Springs was hired by LC. Payseur. Now most American’s have to ask, who is L.C. Payseur? One of the most secret and most powerful families in North America has been the Payseurs. They have been so powerful that they could hide their wealth and power, and use other Satanic families as proxies. The Payseurs are part of the i 3th top Illuminati family. The first Payseur to come to America was the former crown prince of France Daniel Payseur (1785-1860). He came over about 1805 to the U.S. and married Susannah Kiser c. 1814. They had two boys Adam and Jonas (1819-1 884). Jonas married Harrietta Smith and they had Lewis Cass Payseur (1850-1939). It was this Lewis Cass Payseur who hired the Rothschild bloodline of the Springs to run a number of the Payseur’s companies. The Payseurs were one of the original big railroad families along with Issac Croom and William H. Beatty. Isaac Croom’s wife was a sister of William Beatty’s, so the reader can see how all these elite bloodlines intertwine. Remember that LC. Payseur hired Leroy Springs to operate a host of his companies. Leroy Springs father was A.A. Springs and A.A. Springs was the secret father of Abraham Lincoln.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
The first great temple.
The Illuminati are building their temples secretly throughout the United States. The last issue of this newsletter described the massive pyramid that has been built at Los Vegas. Pyramids have also been built at San Francisco (the Trans-America building) and in Chicago, and in other eastern places. The San Francisco building was built by people with ties to the Rockefellers. Just north of San Francisco and east of the Bohemian Grove is the Napa Valley of California. Anton LaVey moved to Napa Valley after his split with Aquino. LaVey ran a construction company during the 1910. out of Napa, CA. (As an aside, Anton LaVey’s chief representative in our Portland area is Rex ,,Diablos" Church, who grew up as Rex Nance in Seaside High School on the Oregon coast. Rex worked at the drug store at Broadway and Holiday at Seaside during high school. Two years after high school he returned to his hometown with his head shaved and wearing black in LaVey fashion. He had a stripper who dressed in black who was a Satanist as his girl friend for a while in the Portland area. According to Rex’s own words, he grew up in a secret Satanic family and was baptized to Satan as a child. Rex and his Satanic friends have schemed how to hurt the Christians. How many of their devious plans have succeeded I do not know. Also of Interest is that Rex lived a good deal with his what has been reported as Jehovah’s Witness grandparents.) With the Church of Satan feeling comfortable in Napa, it is not surprising that tbe Baron and Baroness Phillipi de Rothschild picked the area to build a secret temple to Satan.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
The name of the building is Opus 1, which means the First Work. It’s cover or front for the temple is that It is a winery. The winery operates very strangely to a legitimate winery. The entire project of buying the land, building Opus 1, and operating it has been shrouded in secrecy. The wineries in California when they open traditionally and normally are open to the public. The opening ceremonies of Opus 1 were shrouded in secrecy. The opening announcement was low key and only select people and select International media types were Invited. This opening is extremely unusual for a winery in the Napa Valley area. Private guided tours are very hard to obtain of Opus 1, in contrast to the other wineries in Napa Valley. Further, the estate that the winery (temple) sits on is very protected and secluded. The wrought iron gates are always closed.

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
1 1.The Astor Bloodline (this chapter is missing, if anyone has it please send it)

2. 2. The Bundy Bloodline

3.3. The Collins Bloodline

4.4. The DuPont Bloodline

5.5. The Freeman Bloodline

6 6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7 7. The Li Bloodline

8.8.The Onassis Bloodline

110. The Rockefeller Bloodline

11. The Rothschild Bloodline

12.The Russell Bloodline

13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

[Merovingian] (European Royal Families)

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com

MORALS and DOGMA by ALBERT PIKEMorals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry , prepared for the Supreme Council of the Thirty Third Degree for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States. Charleston, 1871.

SHORT BIOGRAPHY

Albert Pike, born December 29, 1809, was the oldest of six children born to Benjamin and Sarah Andrews Pike. Pike was raised in a Christian home and attended an Episcopal church. Pike passed the entrance examination at Harvard College when he was 15 years old, but could not attend because he had no funds. After traveling as far west as Santa Fe, Pike settled in Arkansas, where he worked as editor of a newspaper before being admitted to the bar. In Arkansas, he met Mary Ann Hamilton, and married her on November 28, 1834. To this union were born 11 children.
He was 41 years old when he applied for admission in the Western Star Lodge No. 2 in Little Rock, Ark., in 1850. Active in the Grand Lodge of Arkansas, Pike took the 10 degrees of the York Rite from 1850 to 1853. He received the 29 degrees of the Scottish Rite in March 1853 from Albert Gallatin Mackey in Charleston, S.C. The Scottish Rite had been introduced in the United States in 1783. Charleston was the location of the first Supreme Council, which governed the Scottish Rite in the United States, until a Northern Supreme Council was established in New York City in 1813. The boundary between the Southern and Northern Jurisdictions, still recognized today, was firmly established in 1828. Mackey invited Pike to join the Supreme Council for the Southern Jurisdiction in 1858 in Charleston, and he became the Grand Commander of the Supreme Council the following year. Pike held that office until his death, while supporting himself in various occupations such as editor of the Memphis Daily Appeal from February 1867 to September 1868, as well as his law practice. Pike later opened a law office in Washington, D.C., and argued a number of cases before the U.S. Supreme Court. However, Pike was impoverished by the Civil War and remained so much of his life, often borrowing money for basic living expenses from the Supreme Council before the council voted him an annuity in 1879 of $1,200 a year for the remainder of his life. He died on April 2, 1892, in Washington, D.C.
Realizing that a revision of the ritual was necessary if Scottish Rite Freemasonry were to survive, Mackey encouraged Pike to revise the ritual to produce a standard ritual for use in all states in the Southern Jurisdiction. Revision began in 1855, and after some changes, the Supreme Council endorsed Pike's revision in 1861. Minor changes were made in two degrees in 1873 after the York Rite bodies in Missouri objected that the 29th and 30th degrees revealed secrets of the York Rite.
Pike is best known for his major work, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, published in 1871. Morals and Dogma should not be confused with Pike's revision of the Scottish Rite ritual. They are separate works. Walter Lee Brown writes that Pike "intended it [Morals and Dogma] to be a supplement to that great 'connected system of moral, religious and philosophical instruction' that he had developed in his revision of the Scottish ritual."
Morals and Dogma was traditionally given to the candidate upon his receipt of the 14th degree of the Scottish Rite. This practice was stopped in 1974. Morals and Dogma has not been given to candidates since 1974. A Bridge to Light, by Rex R. Hutchens, is provided to candidates today. Hutchens laments that Morals and Dogma is read by so few Masons. A Bridge to Light was written to be "a bridge between the ceremonies of the degrees and their lectures in Morals and Dogma."

Book Index (no frames version)

Short Biography
MORALS and DOGMA
Chap I - Apprentice
Chap II - Fellow-craft
Chap III - Master
Chap IV - Secret Master
Chap V - Perfect Master
Chap VI - Intimate Secretary
Chap VII - Provost and Judge
Chap VIII - Intendant of the Building
Chap IX - Elu of the Nine
Chap X - Elu of the Fifteen
Chap XI - Elu of the Twelve
Chap XII - Master Architect
Chap XIII - Royal Arch of Solomon
Chap XIV - Perfect Elu
Chap XV - Knight of the East
Chap XVI - Prince of Jerusalem
Chap XVII - Knight of the East and West
Chap XVIII - Knight Rose Croix
Chap XIX - Pontiff
Chap XX - Master of the Symbolic Lodge
Chap XXI - Noachite or Prussian Knight
Chap XXII - Knight of the Royal Axe
Chap XXIII - Chief of the Tabernacle
Chap XXIV - Prince of the Tabernacle
Chap XXV - Knight of the Brazen Serpent
Part One
Part Two
Chap XXVI - Prince of Mercy
Chap XXVII - Knight Commander of the Temple
Chap XXVIII - Knight of the Sun or Prince Adept
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Chap XXIX - Scottish Knight of St. Andrew
Chap XXX - Knight Kadosh
Chap XXXI - Inspector Inquistor
Chap XXXII - Master of the Royal Secret

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Even if you dont think that these family's have any control over world affairs why then is there a masonic lodge built on the temple mount in Jerusalem with other evidence that the masons control much of the media and other outlets there control goes far and wide also why does g.w.bush in many photographs use what is commonly known a satanic hand gesture

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Even if you dont think that these family's have any control over world affairs why then is there a masonic lodge built on the temple mount in Jerusalem with other evidence that the masons control much of the media and other outlets there control goes far and wide also why does g.w.bush in many photographs use what is commonly known a satanic hand gesture

Tell us why Georgie does what he does!

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
scratch

Tell us why Georgie does what he does!

scratch old G.W.bush does what he does because like all despots he believes him self above reproach, like many in power or who have power there corruption goes deeper then you think, he plays his mind games with his elite every chance he gets, when in the spot light he and others Clinton the pope and others 33 degree masons, act out there sherrard's to show to there group members that they can get away with what ever they like, be it rape murder whatever. To get in side there minds you have to realise that this is not just your country or mine that believe that the time for a NWO, or world government run by the elite. what we know about the world is only feed to us by controlled media in a vain attempt to persuade the masses that they know what's good for us ,this goes back centuries back to the knights Templar the Scottish kings ,( who i might add is the true king of England needless to say they killed him off and usurped the throne way before anything was known about there true reasons or such like) misguiding the populace's has been the agenda for centuries, in religious doctrine ,and false testimony's. G.Ws mother was the illegitimate daughter of Alister Crowley and if you know any thing about him he was the head of a group calIed the lluminati they all believe if they can cause the sun to rise in the west (google project lucifer) there god will appear and cause what is known as a war with GOD, they all meet in a place each year Bohemian grove and perform child sacrifice, to there god MOLECK.(The Baal worship ) an owl god if you look on your dollar bill in the top right hand corner in the design you will see a tiny little owl hidden amongst the writing these people love symbolism and use it subliminally in broadcasting advertising logos every where there god is (Lucifer -snake biblical text) these reptilian gods (alien species) are documented throughout history as blood suckers and and drinkers of children's blood ( where we get vampireism stories from) if you've read your bible you will understand that soloman was the first king in ancient time to worship molek (The worship of Baal Moleck) . incurring GODS wrath but im deviating from the question G.W. the queen the pope all are members of a satanic cult hence the reasons for his strange behaviour and hand gestures i could go on but im not going to in this paragraph there is much proofs if bothered to look !!!

hear is a picture of Tony blair shaking the hand of the pope if you notice he is pressing the third knuckle with his thumb we have all heard of secret handshakes this is one where he is telling the pope though gesture that he is a mason of high degree in a seeming natural gesture to many but if you know about these things it becomes quite apparent as to what he is doing.!

Last edited:

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]Baal, lord, possessor. Sun-god of Phenicia, and the supreme deity among the Canaanites and various other pagan nations. His full title was Baal Shemaim (lord of heaven), the equivalent of the Greek Zeus. Each locality had its own Baal and the form of worship varied from place to place. The Baal worship that King Ahaz brought into this section, outside the S.W. corner of Jerusalem was Baal Moleck worship. This worship started with Asherah or groves. Idols were made of poles that would stand straight upright or erect in the ground. Originally they were idols of the Tree of Life, but later were perverted to the origin of life carved with male organs into them.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
yea sorry bud im new to this i will try to keep it down to 1-2 ok forgive my lack of understanding about such matters wont happen again my count it was 8 but i see your point still too many
One is as per the rules. But I guess you need that many ways to make "whatever" point (never understood any of your points) and a plethora of links or downloads that lack your opinion. Well "as the world turns" maybe you are trying to over compensate for some short coming. Do not know & do not care. Have a good day "q".
gtg bbl
scratch

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
yea sorry bud im new to this i will try to keep it down to 1-2 ok forgive my lack of understanding about such matters wont happen again my count it was 8 but i see your point still too many

generally, if it's too much for one person to read in say 10 minutes, it's probably not worth posting anyway. Most of the readers aren't here for long durations and so won't bother.

A short concise opening post can inspire a lot more converation, during which you can pull out your big-guns... your longer posts.

not that I have any real authority over this type of thing. Just friendly advice from someone who's been here for .... er.... well pretty much for ever

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
generally, if it's too much for one person to read in say 10 minutes, it's probably not worth posting anyway. Most of the readers aren't here for long durations and so won't bother.

A short concise opening post can inspire a lot more converation, during which you can pull out your big-guns... your longer posts.

not that I have any real authority over this type of thing. Just friendly advice from someone who's been here for .... er.... well pretty much for ever

Thanks bud unlike scratch i respect you opinion thanks for the advice m8
consider your advice duly noted