pet abuse....

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
you witness your neighbours constantly abusing their pet.

...i'd report them

Canaduh

Derailing Threads
Mar 7, 2008
Southwest WA
My kitten was on the Pc desk attacking and destroying all my paper work and important documents, I swiped at it and it went flying and its head hit the corner of my barbell. Was kinda acting weird the rest of the night, drowsy and just a bit slow, I thought I had done some serious damage to it. Basically morale of the story, even if accidental its still not right.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Tough call, because not all neighbors would earn the same reaction from me. Where I know charges would punish the kids more than the father, I'd probably talk to the family and explain I won't put up with it, and find a solution with them, or if they were unwilling THEN report it.

The old guy who has no kids and hates all of us? I'd probably report.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I would definitely do something, depends on each situation, but I would act. I can't
tolerate pet abuse, it makes me feel horrible to see an animal mistreated.

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I would definitely do something, depends on each situation, but I would act. I can't
tolerate pet abuse, it makes me feel horrible to see an animal mistreated.
I cry when I see those ads on television.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
I hate abuse of any kind, be it abuse of pets, or children, or women. In my mind, being the stronger one should only make you more tolerant and responsible.

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
I would mind my own business,something more people should think of doing.
Sure...thats probably because you are one of the aninmal beaters....Minding my own business consists of looking out for animals/kids/and oldfolks we are all connected...it is my business if I make it my business!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Sure...thats probably because you are one of the aninmal beaters....Minding my own business consists of looking out for animals/kids/and oldfolks we are all connected...it is my business if I make it my business!

8OI don't think Missle would actually walk away from an animal abuse scenario, or beat an animal, but he does like to create discussion.......good thing.:thumbup:

The rest of it, dirtylinder, gotta agree with you. Ten more years or so, you can help me across the street, ok?;-)

mebbee sooner.........:read2::fart:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< = (olfart Nugg.)

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Abusing how?

Some people think its abuse if you don't walk your dog every day.

So I guess it would depend.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
You're just wrong! i just have a life of my own to attend to & don't like peeking into other people's windows.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
You're just wrong! i just have a life of my own to attend to & don't like peeking into other people's windows.

I agree with your sentiment exactly. It really is non of my business. Anything my neighbor is doing can't be worse than what happens in laboratories and military firing ranges anyway. Besides, I have better things to do than police the world.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
you witness your neighbours constantly abusing their pet.

...i'd report them

As you say "constantly" i would be inclined to agree with you, but if i had noticed this happening first time i would have minded my own business, second time i would have had to say something to them, third time like you i would report them.!!!
no abuse is acceptable but a lot of it goes unnoticed or behind closed doors.:?: