Could you get by with just one car ???

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
:lol: http://finance.sympatico.msn.ca/savingsdebt/insight/article.aspx?cp-documentid=7096434

HEE HEE HEE HEE, OH MG......HAW HAW

:lol:HAW HAW HAW HAW HEEEEEE HEEEE

OH FRIG, MY STOMACH HURTS........HO HO HO HO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH STOP!!!

R O T F F HOLDING MY SIDES!!!!!
THEY'RE SERIOUS!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH JESUS, I'M CRYIN I'M LAFFFIN SO GODDAM MUCH.........HE HE HO HO
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WOOP, SORRY JUST PUKED A BIT

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

THIS is MSN simplepatico tryin to get "down to earth" with the common people
My vocal chords are shot............hehehehehe.........gotta stop
We have always only had

ONE CAR !!!!!! SORRY, IT'S true.

Where do these people live??
Guess we ain't good Canadians, eh..................only one car...........shame shame shame.

"Well Martha, goin to have to sell the two caddys and keep the Austin Martin eh..............sucks to be us, don't it!!

***........(Karrie's swear word)...................off.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Too rich...................................:cool:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
For several years now we have gotten by with one car. but we are now shopping for a good, used, Miata for a second vehicle. In our younger days we were both sports car nuts and a two year old Miata will now fit in our budget. We are thinking of those sunny drives to Victoria or Port Alberni etc that will be more pleasant with the top down.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
We have only 'owned' one vehicle throughout most of our lives together, but, we've been lucky in that my hubby gets a company truck through work.

Right now, because the main family vehicle is a minivan, and the company truck is only a half ton, we temporarily own a 3/4 ton pickup that is used exclusively for filling to the brim and driving it to the landfill. The stucco removal from the house, the sidewalk removal, topsoil removal.... we've had a lot of big projects that just took too much time, and were too hard on a vehicle, to borrow or rent feasibly. Once the last of the topsoil is hauled out this summer, we'll put the truck up for sale and hopefully get the couple thousand dollars we spent on it back.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
We could but my wife wouldn't like taking the bus. I'd end up waiting for her to get home to cook dinner. If she has to shop for groceries it's awkward to take them on the bus. And how is she going to pick up our kid from daycare while I'm home watching the hockey game?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
We could but my wife wouldn't like taking the bus. I'd end up waiting for her to get home to cook dinner. If she has to shop for groceries it's awkward to take them on the bus. And how is she going to pick up our kid from daycare while I'm home watching the hockey game?

Careful Rick. With me it all started with me getting dinner underway while I was waiting.......You know....Putting some potaoes in the oven.......Peeling some carrots.........Next thing I know, I'm making dinner. Over the last twenty five years I have cooked ninety five percent of the meals at our house...I'm not really complaining here because I really don't mind cooking. In fact putting together a roast beef dinner with Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings can be fun. If you don't like cooking, let it be known early.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Trailer hitch converts any car into a pick-up....

Woof!

that's what we used to do. A landscaping trailer hooked to the minivan.

For taking down 900 kilos + of stucco a trip though (I think we made five trips), it just didn't cut it. lol.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Careful Rick. With me it all started with me getting dinner underway while I was waiting.......You know....Putting some potaoes in the oven.......Peeling some carrots.........Next thing I know, I'm making dinner. Over the last twenty five years I have cooked ninety five percent of the meals at our house...I'm not really complaining here because I really don't mind cooking. In fact putting together a roast beef dinner with Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings can be fun. If you don't like cooking, let it be known early.
It's a slippery slope Wayne. If you give any indication that you can survive without them there will be hell to pay.

Never admit to knowing where anything is, like peelers and other tools. I find the best way to keep her convinced that I'm hopeless is to empty the dishwasher and put everything away in the wrong spot. When she says "why is this here" I say "I don't know where you keep them". It's a pre-emptive strategic move.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Pffftttt....coffee spit... :lol: