My parameters as listed....

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
My Parameters

I do not know enough about politics to discuss or debate them.

I do not know enough about religions to discuss or debate them.

I do not know enough about sports to discuss or debate them.

I do know people and everyday life to discuss or debate them.

Thank You, Johai

Last edited:

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
My Parameters

I do not know enough about politics to discuss or debate them.

I do not know enough about religions to discuss or debate them.

I do not know enough about sports to discuss or debate them.

I do know people and everyday life to discuss or debate them.

Thank You, Johai

P.S.
I do know a little something about technology but a little knowledge is dangerous so I will keep my thoughts to myself.

Last edited:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
This old song title sorta fits you; "I Know A little Bit About A lot Of Things":roll: Note that you don't have to know anything at all to debate here;-)

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
This old song title sorta fits you; "I Know A little Bit About A lot Of Things":roll: Note that you don't have to know anything at all to debate here;-)
Johai has a university education!!! I think he is just trying hard to be humble or modest, whichever.

I see, Jo, you have closed your profile again!! :-? Are you angry I posted something on your wall:?: Alright, I won't touch it anymore.... I shall withstand the temptation!;-):lol:

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
Johai has a university education!!! I think he is just trying hard to be humble or modest, whichever.

I see, Jo, you have closed your profile again!! :-? Are you angry I posted something on your wall:?: Alright, I won't touch it anymore.... I shall withstand the temptation!;-):lol:

I will not answer this here but in the other ways that we communicate with each other.
Jo

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
PING johai (666.666.666.01) 56(84) bytes of data.
host unreachable
host unreachable
host unreachable
host unreachable
host unreachable

--- johai ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 8998ms

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Personally, I know a lot about living. I'll talk about that, everything to do with me being alive, well, and breathing. Politics, medical, business, psychology, parenting.... everything and anything that I enjoy with this full and vibrant life I lead, is an area that is pertinent and of importance to me. No reason to not talk about living.