Bible Quiz

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I have a beautiful red simulated leather bible, gold trimmed pages, (not real gold of course), the catholic version, and the only thing I've ever done with it, is enter our
family tree in the appropriate section.

We bought the book when we were a very young married couple, and thought it was the
right thing to do, but neither one of us have any interest at all in reading it. Over the
years we changed and became very different people, and we do not believe in the
existence of any god, but we will keep the book, as someone in our family will want
it, and may be more interested than us.

Not much to offer on this thread, just my two cents

I scored 15, and that's just fine, those are silly questions, and I'm glad I don't know anything about the answers,
I've got better things to do with my time.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Even getting the right answer got a little snide remark from the author of the quiz. Like if a woman was 'raped' in a city and she didn't cry out it would be wrong to stone her to death because she may have had a cold and couldn't cry out. Since Scripture uses 'lie with' that would usually mean it is not rape, it is consensual.
It it more about a comparison of the authors moral code compared to OT way of life. (which is outdated anyway)

Even if you don't take the test I would like an opinion as to whether or not it is a 'loaded quiz'.

I even passed up cheating, LOL

Reactions: dancing-loon

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Even getting the right answer got a little snide remark from the author of the quiz. Like if a woman was 'raped' in a city and she didn't cry out it would be wrong to stone her to death because she may have had a cold and couldn't cry out. Since Scripture uses 'lie with' that would usually mean it is not rape, it is consensual.
It it more about a comparison of the authors moral code compared to OT way of life. (which is outdated anyway)

Even if you don't take the test I would like an opinion as to whether or not it is a 'loaded quiz'.

I even passed up cheating, LOL

I passed when I saw the source. Quizzes from any source with an agenda tend to be, well, pointless. Like taking morality quizzes from the Vatican website.... it would be pointless and skewed.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Like taking morality quizzes from the Vatican website.... it would be pointless and skewed.
LOL, I can't even dream up one question that they might have on such a document.

I could post all the right answers then it could be...well rigged.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
I passed when I saw the source. Quizzes from any source with an agenda tend to be, well, pointless. Like taking morality quizzes from the Vatican website.... it would be pointless and skewed.

They don't screw at the Va..............oh.................SKEWED!!!!................sorry.