Venezeula, Palestine & Canadian internal Problems

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
Without Prejudice

Venezuela will do as it pleases concerning the Simpsons. Israel will do as it pleases concerning Palestinian liberation. Our concern as CDNs should be what we can do concerning the 1 million working people who have to decide whether to chose between: food & shelter or electricity & shelter because these people cannot afford both. This is our job inside our country. Now in five lines of your own words propose a solution.

Thank you all.
Johai

Last edited:

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Choose Food and Shelter, people need those. Electricity is nice, but hell, vast swathes of the world don't have it so you can live without it.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Take your `Woof` and raise it to `You are pathetic!`

Is that "You are Pathetic" as in whomever is reading it?

Makes sense though. Power and Shelter, Food banks are there... simple solution to the question..... loophole if you will.

Perhaps the government should make it manditory for every citizen at the age of 13 to be trained in hunting and living in the woods for a week. Then when people run out of food they can go hunting for food. Even in the city, there's plenty of cats, dogs, pegions and rats to hunt. And if not, just head into the park for some bluejays.

Food problem solved.

Reactions: DurkaDurka

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
1 - Abolish NAFTA so energy prices don't need to be competitive with the US.
2- Socialize resources like lumber and oil. Still allow private sector development but with better terms for Canada.
3 - Establish much better trade relations with off continent countries.
4 - Abolish our central bank. Allow regional currencies based on local resources as a standard, still also maintain a Canadian currency for trade between towns/cities/provinces/countries.
5 - Invest heavily in the Canadian military. Go nuclear and make security pacts with off continent countries.
6 - Allow massive immigration so Canada can have the manpower to utilize its resources for real production.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
5 - Invest heavily in the Canadian military. Go nuclear and make security pacts with off continent countries.

So you would want to to invest heavily in something you clearly loathe?

"The military is about having a bunch of psychopathic children with guns so a country can project its power for political or economic reasons. It is also useful for the elite against against civil unrest."

" In the military you get only certain kinds of people. A type of person that I don't respect."

"I have no respect for people who can't decide who to kill on their own"

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/international-politics/72886-how-canada-puts-britain-shame-2.html

Last edited:

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
1 - Abolish NAFTA so energy prices don't need to be competitive with the US.
2- Socialize resources like lumber and oil. Still allow private sector development but with better terms for Canada.
3 - Establish much better trade relations with off continent countries.
4 - Abolish our central bank. Allow regional currencies based on local resources as a standard, still also maintain a Canadian currency for trade between towns/cities/provinces/countries.
6 - Allow massive immigration so Canada can have the manpower to utilize its resources for real production.

Still haven't answered the question. Gobble-de- Gook bothers me.

Sincerely,
Johai

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
So you would want to to invest heavily in something you clearly loathe?

"The military is about having a bunch of psychopathic children with guns so a country can project its power for political or economic reasons. It is also useful for the elite against against civil unrest."

" In the military you get only certain kinds of people. A type of person that I don't respect."

"I have no respect for people who can't decide who to kill on their own"

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/international-politics/72886-how-canada-puts-britain-shame-2.html

Clearly you missed my point then didn't you?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Still haven't answered the question. Gobble-de- Gook bothers me.

Sincerely,
Johai

Well frig, how about you clarify with more detail about what specifically you are looking for? You presented a problem and were seeking solutions from us in only 5 lines, yet you do no contribute your own concepts or ideas..... you just either insult someone's idea, or them, or you say someone hasn't answered your question.

Do you know what the answer is and just waiting for us to guess it?

If you know, post it and let us rip it apart :p

Either that or perhaps add a bit more information as to what you are wanted us to respond with.

Added:

That's like me telling you all "Ok, I'm going to place a ball under one of these three cups and move them around, and you all will have to tell me which cup it's under..... before I even show you the ball or put it under any cup.... which cup am I going to put it under?"

"The Middle one?"

"Yea..... er I mean no.... try again."

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Johai - if you post a thread asking for feedback, then ridicule the replies, what's the point?

Knock it off or this will move to the Cage.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
Ohh, so you would only approve of our military if it was attacking your mortal enemies, the Americans?

Do you ever give your preconceived ideas a rest?

Seriously dude, you should try shutting up and listening once in a while. It might make your life easier.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Seriously, what would make life easier for everyone is if you all could talk like grown men instead of pissy teenage girls, tossing barbs and insults every second sentence. How old are you guys anyway? For crying out loud, grow up and show a modicum of self control and intelligence you guys. You gents the last couple days are being SO DAMN frustrating.