How much cash....

johai

Time Out
Mar 23, 2008
Canada - Golden Triangle
As of the time that you are reading this....AND without looking, how much cash do you have on your person?
If you are within 50 cents you keep an eye on your money!

Johai

FUBAR

Electoral Member
May 14, 2007
Nothing--zero, sitting at home in my err, ahh,--well sitting at home......What do I win???

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't keep money around the house except for bits of change, totaling up to possibly as much as $10. Keep it in your house, and people can take it from you. And it earns no interest. I'm highly reliant on debit.

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
I usually have a couple hundred at a time in my purse.. dole it out to the kids etc. then start all over..

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
I use debit for any thing I can...

I have cash otherwise I would have to waste gas going to the bank machine....

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
kids and hubby think I am a bank machine... I refill every Friday....lol

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If I need cash I tend to take small amounts when I pay for other things, tacking an extra $20 to my debit total at the stores and such.

It works great for siphoning off a bit of money when I want to buy hubby a birthday gift, because then there's no paper trail he can easily follow to see where I got his gift, let alone how much it cost.

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
If I need cash I tend to take small amounts when I pay for other things, tacking an extra $20 to my debit total at the stores and such.

It works great for siphoning off a bit of money when I want to buy hubby a birthday gift, because then there's no paper trail he can easily follow to see where I got his gift, let alone how much it cost.

hubby... paper trail.... lmao

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.

:cool:I know a guy what knows a guy what kan get ya a job as a money launderer(ess). Innaressed? Don say nuthin now, tink about it. Someone'l contact ya ok?

:cool:Tellim Tony Nuggalaresse said you is a fren of ours...........;-)......got it?

You neva talked to me, ok,

8O

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Debit card? I use my own bank's machine if I can't get to a teller. Why make the banks richer with service charges and transaction fees. I'm cheap. They're vultures. I care about me....

Woof!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
:cool:I know a guy what knows a guy what kan get ya a job as a money launderer(ess). Innaressed? Don say nuthin now, tink about it. Someone'l contact ya ok?

:cool:Tellim Tony Nuggalaresse said you is a fren of ours...........;-)......got it?

You neva talked to me, ok,

8O

Youse gut my innaress asmornin, um gonna wunt ta move cuppulla lbs a grass upprovince lateer dis week, see me a Vinnys, donn bring no screws eh.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I use debit for any thing I can...

I have cash otherwise I would have to waste gas going to the bank machine....

Better to get a bit of extra cash from the supermarket when you buy a few groceries, otherwise you pay up to a couple bucks service charge at the cash machine unless it is at your own bank.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I only keep about ten dollars in my purse, I use debit all the time.
Someone told me the other day that in the u.s. hardly anyone uses 'debit', is
that true, seems unbelievable, they said that the u.s. still uses cheques most of the time,
or credit cards.
Are they that backward!!!