Pancake Day!!!!!!!!!

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
Cute... Yep....Shrove Tuesday.. the day I don't have to make breakfast. oh wait.I don't make breakfast....lol

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
school's out for my kids today for faith development day. I guess they're busy developing the teachers' faith that they'll get odd days off that muck with our schedules. lol.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
school's out for my kids today for faith development day. I guess they're busy developing the teachers' faith that they'll get odd days off that muck with our schedules. lol.
Same for my kids Karrie - so they had Pancake Tuesday yesterday. On Monday. :roll:

jenn

Electoral Member
Jan 13, 2008
Faith Day was Nov 1 for ours... you know... the day after Halloween when the kids are strung out on sweets...lol..mind you they have a 5 day weekend coming up.butI think that is province wide for all schools...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
We only get a three day weekend, with family day (18th) being the day off. But, we have a friend getting married the Saturday, so, we may just pull the kids out of school on Friday while we get all the running around wrapped up.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

The teachers are probably developing their extra martial flings with one another, those repressed catholic teachers do that sort of thing.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The teachers are probably developing their extra martial flings with one another, those repressed catholic teachers do that sort of thing.

Yep. But it still beats public school where they resort to affairs with students! 8O

lol.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Yep. But it still beats public school where they resort to affairs with students! 8O

lol.

And we won't even mention.........................................priests.

Yers trooly went out and bought some pancake mix, and some syrup for tonight. Then me wife tells me she makes her's from "scratch".

Whatever. Gonna enjoy less the none.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
pancakes are about the same to make whether from scratch or a mix. Throw some powder in a bowl, add some wet stuff, mix mix mix. They're usually hubby's job (from scratch... one less package in the house and the landfill later), but since he's away with work I guess I'll be making them tonight. .

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And we won't even mention.........................................priests.

Oh, and, I've known a lot of priests. I've never been felt up by one. I have however been felt up by a public school teacher. 8O

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
omg, I love having a 13 yr. old daughter! I love it I love it I love it. I suggested we do the Pancake Supper thang today... and here she is cooking up a whack of pancakes, bacon and fruit salad! I don't have to do a thing to get dinner on the table tonight.

/sigh...Life is good...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
that's awesome Zan. Nothing like getting a break. It's so nice when the slave labor matures to a usable age hey? lol

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
lol - inside voice Karrie... she's withinin hearing distance...

I'm going with oodles of positive reinforcement here... see if it 'takes' and becomes a regular occurance around here...either that or she'll figure it gets her off the hook for anything labour-related for the next month... I'll let ya know ;-)

*crossing fingies*