Usa Economy Is Falling Apart

Zeke
Hello all.... Economy in USA is falling appart. Ive had a window washing business for over 15 years and now have about 10% of my usual work. IF I WERE TO LOOK FOR TARSAND JOB #1.What kind of taxes have to be paid by a Unitedstadian ( A GUY FROM USA) working on the tarsands of Alberta? #2 What else do I need to consider as I look into these kinds of Jobs?

Zeke
What do I have to do to get others to reply?

Zeke
Hello all.... Economy in USA is falling apart. Ive had a window washing business for over 15 years and now have about 10% of my usual work. IF I WERE TO LOOK FOR TARSAND JOB #1.What kind of taxes have to be paid by a Unitedstadian ( A GUY FROM USA) working on the tarsands of Alberta? #2 What else do I need to consider as I look into these kinds of Jobs?

jenn
sorry... I don't know. but was going to say..maybe check out the Canada Revenue Agency site and see if they have any info online.. and are you experienced?

Kreskin
Sorry to hear it's not working out Zeke. I hate to see that happen to someone spending years making a go of it in business.

If you work and get paid in Canada you will pay Canadian federal and provincial income taxes. Here's a link to a tax calculator.
www.ey.com/global/Content.nsf...7_Personal_Tax (external - login to view)

Here is a link to the IRS regarding their treatment of such.
http://www.irs.gov/faqs/faq-kw202.html

Good luck to you no matter where life takes you.