God Hates Canadians lmao

TobyTheCanadian

Nov 29, 2007
Hello I was looking for a forum for Canadians and came across this nasty piece of work. Are we allowed to post links? If not just google wordpress and thewayweseeit and you will see their hateful links. Their latest is God Hates Canada. If a link is allowed let me know and i will put one up. i just don't want to be called spam.
These guys are british too...i thought the brits liked canadians?

sacre bleu!!!

:)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
you're not the first to bring that same group to our attention. vancouvergal was the last if I recall correctly. They've moved their site before trying to get rid of the swarmers.

While I don't agree with their content, it's not a big surprise when a site that gets swarmed starts writing hateful rhetoric against the people swarming them.

TobyTheCanadian

Nov 29, 2007
thanks :) Karrie :) yeah they are a piece of work all right. I am posting there because of pride..lol
im all puffed up with pride in there...can't get my head in the door. Seriously we are one of the better places to live and our folks are decent usually.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
thanks :) Karrie :) yeah they are a piece of work all right. I am posting there because of pride..lol
im all puffed up with pride in there...can't get my head in the door. Seriously we are one of the better places to live and our folks are decent usually.
I can't imagine too many countries better to live in than this one.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
As soon as I saw the pictures in that link, I realized also, as Karrie did that we've seen that before here. Pretty crazy stuff.

They've been corrupted. Common sense and good judgment are gone. A vestigial remain of what could have been decent humans. I pity them for their misguided views. I loathe them for their bigoted outlook. And I laugh at them for their mind numbing stupidity.

Northboy

Electoral Member
http://thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/
is the link if anyone wants to read it. don't fight with them or anything. i just laugh at it.

Hiya Toby

If you want to have some fun with them on that site, suggest to them the obvious that their country is working its way through the parable of the Prodigal Son....

If they would read their Bible properly, they would see that....

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
God's hatred for ayone and everyone who "believes" something.... appear more than prepared to force the issue.

Better open a new can of "God"....

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I took a look at the site and it kind of reminded me of this woman. These type of people have a really twisted interpretation of right and wrong in the name of their god.