God Hates Canadians lmao

TobyTheCanadian
Hello I was looking for a forum for Canadians and came across this nasty piece of work. Are we allowed to post links? If not just google wordpress and thewayweseeit and you will see their hateful links. Their latest is God Hates Canada. If a link is allowed let me know and i will put one up. i just don't want to be called spam.
These guys are british too...i thought the brits liked canadians?

sacre bleu!!!

TobyTheCanadian
thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/ (external - login to view)
is the link if anyone wants to read it. don't fight with them or anything. i just laugh at it.

Kreskin
Welcome Toby. Glad you found us.

Kreskin
Man, that site is a piece of work.

TobyTheCanadian
nice to be here Kreskin
just reading around. Lots of folks come here huh?

darkbeaver
That was good for a laugh Toby. Weird

karrie
you're not the first to bring that same group to our attention. vancouvergal was the last if I recall correctly. They've moved their site before trying to get rid of the swarmers.

While I don't agree with their content, it's not a big surprise when a site that gets swarmed starts writing hateful rhetoric against the people swarming them.

karrie
Oh! And welcome!! lol.

TobyTheCanadian
thanks Karrie yeah they are a piece of work all right. I am posting there because of pride..lol
im all puffed up with pride in there...can't get my head in the door. Seriously we are one of the better places to live and our folks are decent usually.

TobyTheCanadian
appreciate any help lol...

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by TobyTheCanadianView Post

thanks Karrie yeah they are a piece of work all right. I am posting there because of pride..lol
im all puffed up with pride in there...can't get my head in the door. Seriously we are one of the better places to live and our folks are decent usually.

I can't imagine too many countries better to live in than this one.

Tonington
As soon as I saw the pictures in that link, I realized also, as Karrie did that we've seen that before here. Pretty crazy stuff.

They've been corrupted. Common sense and good judgment are gone. A vestigial remain of what could have been decent humans. I pity them for their misguided views. I loathe them for their bigoted outlook. And I laugh at them for their mind numbing stupidity.

warrior_won
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

That was good for a laugh Toby. Weird

Why are you laughing? It's true.

missile
Let's just say that the intelligent British like us, and leave it at that.

Northboy
Quote: Originally Posted by TobyTheCanadianView Post

thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/ (external - login to view)
is the link if anyone wants to read it. don't fight with them or anything. i just laugh at it.

Hiya Toby

If you want to have some fun with them on that site, suggest to them the obvious that their country is working its way through the parable of the Prodigal Son....

If they would read their Bible properly, they would see that....

lone wolf
A person would have to sleep with their head in a rolling mill to get a mind as narrow as that....

Woof!

DurkaDurka
I hate Canadians as well, god isn't the only one... those bloody beer swilling- puck heads.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

Why are you laughing? It's true.

That's what's funny.

MikeyDB
God's hatred for ayone and everyone who "believes" something.... appear more than prepared to force the issue.

Better open a new can of "God"....

Andem
I took a look at the site and it kind of reminded me of

this woman

. These type of people have a really twisted interpretation of right and wrong in the name of their god.

Nuggler
............Takes all kinds.........

**** em.

Tonington
Scary. I think that man won his lawsuit against that Church if I`m not mistaken.

jimshort19
Ho hum. That bad website sounds like people I know, all of them Canadians. But what about our hyper-sensitivity? What about our lack of identity? What about our endless navel-gazing? Why didn't they mention that? Because those web-bums have never been to Canada to learn the lamest of our truths. They don't know the half of it. They don't really care. Sniff, sniff... Boo hoo!

YoungJoonKim
Oh shoot..they are baptist..and I am baptist..and I am Canadian by law.

iARTthere4iam
Wow. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. No wonder I am a proud atheist.

Here is another fun site, but in a different way.www.vhemt.org/ (external - login to view)

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

you're not the first to bring that same group to our attention. vancouvergal was the last if I recall correctly. They've moved their site before trying to get rid of the swarmers.

While I don't agree with their content, it's not a big surprise when a site that gets swarmed starts writing hateful rhetoric against the people swarming them.

They pulled this crap BEFORE they were "swarmed".

Toro
Ya'll know its satire, eh?

Choosing a good Christian dog/avoiding the Satanic breeds

thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/2...atanic-breeds/ (external - login to view)

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Ya'll know its satire, eh?

Choosing a good Christian dog/avoiding the Satanic breeds

thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/2...atanic-breeds/ (external - login to view)

Well weren't they americans the last time we saw this all come up?

I've really never read enough through it to care. Just got vancouvergal's schpeel about how they were bashing gays, so a bunch had swarmed the site, and then it turned into Canada bashing.

*shrugs* It's the net. I generally just assume it's about generating hits to get ad bucks.
Last edited by karrie; Dec 1st, 2007 at 01:55 AM..

Toro
Its a parody of fundamentalist evangelicals. Its hilarious.

Avoiding Satanic cars

thewayweseeit.wordpress.com/2...-should-avoid/ (external - login to view)

L Gilbert
Hilarious. All that bilgewater coming from a people who kill each other in football (soccer) stands over a game that's supposed to be fun, wore red coats ("shoot me!!") when battling, the scandals in British parliament, sent Matildas against Panzers and Tigers in WW2, sent troops to Iraq, etc.