Eeeeaaak

Sal
My wall shifted. Hope the structural integrity isn't in question.

Or

It could just be an Andem quake!

karrie
Methinks Andem has been shifty lately, and thus his whole forum will be too, no? Typical man... always redecorating. Oh... wait... I may have gotten that backwards.

Kreskin
I thought I felt an Andemake when I used the pm.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

My wall shifted. Hope the structural integrity isn't in question.

Are you a Trekkie, Sal?

warrior_won
How come my signature doesn't show up in my posts? And I have a nice little German phrase too.

Wahrheit gegen freund und feind.

Don't ask me what it means in English, as I have no bleeping idea. It does look good, no?

karrie
I have no clue warrior. I went and took a look, and it definitely is in the system. My only thought is that perhaps you're not writing long enough posts. But from what I've seen they SHOULD be long enough. If it doesn't show up soon, ask Andem.

warrior_won
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

I have no clue warrior. I went and took a look, and it definitely is in the system. My only thought is that perhaps you're not writing long enough posts. But from what I've seen they SHOULD be long enough. If it doesn't show up soon, ask Andem.

Will do.

I just lit a fag and then took my leave in the blink of an eye...

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

How come my signature doesn't show up in my posts? And I have a nice little German phrase too.

Wahrheit gegen freund und feind.

Don't ask me what it means in English, as I have no bleeping idea. It does look good, no?

Hey warrior, first of all welcome...second your siggie won't show up until you have a number of posts...sorry can't remember how many I needed... I am a posting manic and never shut up so it didn't take me long.... just keep yapping and you'll get there...

And yeah it does look good...however I speak German and I'm not so sure you want to tell people to do that unless you are good at self defense...

just kidding... got ya.

Sal

I have no clue

naaaaah I won't do it... lmao

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Are you a Trekkie, Sal?

Nah not really. Did I inadvertently post something Jean Luc would have understood?

Sal
Heeeeeey notice my little posts don't have my siggie either.... vaporized...

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

I thought I felt an Andemake when I used the pm.

I have warned you about doing that kind of thing in public... you are gonna get yourself arrested....

karrie

Nah not really. Did I inadvertently post something Jean Luc would have understood?

"Structural integrity has been compromised captain!!"

lol

warrior_won

And yeah it does look good...however I speak German and I'm not so sure you want to tell people to do that unless you are good at self defense...

"Wahrheit gegen freund und feind," is a quote from Friedrich Schiller's poem An die freude. English speaking fans of classical music may recognize An die freude as "Ode to Joy" -- the lyrics of the fourth movement in Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.

Anyway, translated to English, 'Wahrheit gegen freund und feind' is 'Truth towards friend and foe'.

I don't speak German either -- Yet!

shadowshiv
Hot woman that watch Star Trek. I think I am in heaven.

DurkaDurka

Hot woman that watch Star Trek. I think I am in heaven.

That's a myth Shadow, sorry to shatter your dreams.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

That's a myth Shadow, sorry to shatter your dreams.

Are you saying I'm not hot!? And after you asked for even more naked pictures. Sheesh. if you didn't think I was hot you could have just said so after the first 20 Durka. No need to torture yourself ya know. *grumblegrumblecursecurse*

shadowshiv

Are you saying I'm not hot!? And after you asked for even more naked pictures. Sheesh. if you didn't think I was hot you could have just said so after the first 20 Durka. No need to torture yourself ya know. *grumblegrumblecursecurse*

He knows not what he is saying, dear Karrie. I would just ignore him.

niomi
yea, you're right.

karrie

He knows not what he is saying, dear Karrie. I would just ignore him.

Indeed shadow... ignore it is. I was just so floored that I couldn't help responding!

shadowshiv

Indeed shadow... ignore it is. I was just so floored that I couldn't help responding!

No problem, Karrie. I would like to know more about those pictures, if you don't mind.

Andem
Quote:

Wahrheit gegen freund und feind -- An die freude, Friedrich Schiller

Means: truth against friend and enemy -- To friends.

I see your signature now. Once your nickname turns from grey to black, your signature shows up if your posts are long enough.

Cheers!

no new posts