Eeeeaaak

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
My wall shifted. Hope the structural integrity isn't in question.

Or

It could just be an Andem quake!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Methinks Andem has been shifty lately, and thus his whole forum will be too, no? Typical man... always redecorating. Oh... wait... I may have gotten that backwards.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
How come my signature doesn't show up in my posts? And I have a nice little German phrase too.

Wahrheit gegen freund und feind.

Don't ask me what it means in English, as I have no bleeping idea. It does look good, no?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I have no clue warrior. I went and took a look, and it definitely is in the system. My only thought is that perhaps you're not writing long enough posts. But from what I've seen they SHOULD be long enough. If it doesn't show up soon, ask Andem.

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
I have no clue warrior. I went and took a look, and it definitely is in the system. My only thought is that perhaps you're not writing long enough posts. But from what I've seen they SHOULD be long enough. If it doesn't show up soon, ask Andem.

Will do.

I just lit a fag and then took my leave in the blink of an eye...

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
How come my signature doesn't show up in my posts? And I have a nice little German phrase too.

Wahrheit gegen freund und feind.

Don't ask me what it means in English, as I have no bleeping idea. It does look good, no?
Hey warrior, first of all welcome...second your siggie won't show up until you have a number of posts...sorry can't remember how many I needed... I am a posting manic and never shut up so it didn't take me long.... just keep yapping and you'll get there... :D

And yeah it does look good...however I speak German and I'm not so sure you want to tell people to do that unless you are good at self defense...

just kidding... got ya.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Heeeeeey notice my little posts don't have my siggie either.... vaporized...

warrior_won

Time Out
Nov 21, 2007
And yeah it does look good...however I speak German and I'm not so sure you want to tell people to do that unless you are good at self defense...

"Wahrheit gegen freund und feind," is a quote from Friedrich Schiller's poem An die freude. English speaking fans of classical music may recognize An die freude as "Ode to Joy" -- the lyrics of the fourth movement in Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.

Anyway, translated to English, 'Wahrheit gegen freund und feind' is 'Truth towards friend and foe'.

I don't speak German either -- Yet!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That's a myth Shadow, sorry to shatter your dreams.

Are you saying I'm not hot!? And after you asked for even more naked pictures. Sheesh. if you didn't think I was hot you could have just said so after the first 20 Durka. No need to torture yourself ya know. *grumblegrumblecursecurse*

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Are you saying I'm not hot!? And after you asked for even more naked pictures. Sheesh. if you didn't think I was hot you could have just said so after the first 20 Durka. No need to torture yourself ya know. *grumblegrumblecursecurse*

He knows not what he is saying, dear Karrie. I would just ignore him.:smile::lol: