You Know It's Christmas Season When...

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
lol Missile, I have often wondered who keeps the chia folks in business... til I saw this:

makes me wonder what other pranks one could pull with chia .... :p

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Am hoping to see the dancing Turtles ad at least once this year. This candy used to be a staple at my old house with my then growing family:smile:I saw a Bart Simpson Chia at Walmart last year. I bet the same folk who bought the singing bass are the ones who buy them.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
They're pushing the use of chia pets for actual food production now missile... you'll see more and more of them selling to people looking for a little something unusual for their salads.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
And might I add.... you know it's Christmas season when.... you lose fifteen pounds because your ulcer won't let you eat. Woo-hoo!!

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
They're pushing the use of chia pets for actual food production now missile... you'll see more and more of them selling to people looking for a little something unusual for their salads.
I saaaaaw that. Blew my mind. Who'da thunk it?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Yeah ... saw that on the CTV news a couple of nights ago. Geez ... and to think of all those stupid clay statues covered with dead and dried-up vegetation we've all tossed out over the years....

First Christmas music in a Wal-mart ad....

'tis the season for bah humbug
Woof!

Hazmart

Council Member
Sep 29, 2007
When at the mall, everyones walking pace slows to a crawl and they spead out across the hall so you can never get passed them!

triedit

inimitable
I didnt know they sold chia pets in Canada! Where can I find one? I might have some luck with that sort of plant.

You know it's christmas when you plan a trip to the dollar store for stocking stuffers! I also put in a big Avon order online. My girls love those cheap Avon lip balms.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I didnt know they sold chia pets in Canada! Where can I find one? I might have some luck with that sort of plant.

You know it's christmas when you plan a trip to the dollar store for stocking stuffers! I also put in a big Avon order online. My girls love those cheap Avon lip balms.

Wal-Mart, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire.... I'm pretty sure they all carry Chia Pets.

And you know what? I tend to totally forget about the damn dollar stores! lol.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
When you start buying all those fabulous things you've always wanted except they get wrapped up and put under the tree as a gift for others. :D