SuperVideoCap

hely0123

Sep 20, 2007
:angry3:I tried to download two other products that didn't even work, but this one I was actually using in one minute. SuperVideoCap(MySuperSoft.com)'s main window isn't tough to comprehend, and we appreciate that basic recording functions can be performed via hot keys. Still, we wished the program could record clips in a format other than AVI. You can not only set audio and video quality, you also can decide what area of the screen you want to capture and then disable the cursor from appearing in your clip. The tool lets you annotate your clips with different font size, text font name, text position and text style and color, and even allows you to set the format, position, color and style of displayed time. Besides you can change the overlay image as long as you like. The video capture tool does everything I need and is really simple. Click the record button and it gives you a cursor to outline the area you want to record and then it starts automatically and offers real-time video preview. That's easy. Also it has more features such as Broadcast from video/audio files to client computers and your friends can view your content with Microsoft Windows Media Player or Microsoft Internet Explore and so on.Z