Amazing Drum Solo

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
He is good Twila. I played drums in a small dance band when I was a young man but this guy is a different breed altogether. It reminds me of Johnny Carson at a great tennis match between John McEnroe and Byorn Borg. Carson, a pretty good player said,".This is not what I play..

jack.windsor

Nov 9, 2007
I love the sound of drums. Makes my heart beat faster...Reaches into the soul and pulls you up and out!

But this guy...this guy is something...

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=25996

Hey thanks fro that thread, I agree this guy really is something. I use to play drums all through high-school and university, I wish I would pick it up again someday, although I haven't play seriously in more than 15 years now :(

Brat

Electoral Member
May 30, 2007
Excellent!

The best drum solo I have ever witnessed was by the drummer of April Wine. He totally blew me away.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I love the sound of drums. Makes my heart beat faster...Reaches into the soul and pulls you up and out!

But this guy...this guy is something..
Excellent Twila...thank you.
I remember a few years back, was working in a small community mall one Saturday. They brought in some bagpipers and that huge drum they carry.

Wow, it absolutely does reach into your soul and pull you up and out. I cried that day in the mall with the pipes and drum. It touches something primal. In a wonderful way.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
This young man is in the drumline of the DCI Blue Devils. They are considered one of the top Marching Bands in the world. The last few years, the DCI Championships have been won by either the Cavaliers or the Blue Devils.