Was I Banned?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I couldn't log on all of yesterday and some of today...was I banned? If I were banned would I be told?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Thanks Locutus....I was kind of scared for a bit there...thinking I'd done something I didn't remember doing and getting in trouble for it. Had a moment thinking the voices in my head escaped! Glad to know they didn't.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
forumsaholic..

Try and say that when you've been drinking. It's actually kind of fun to say sober...makes you feel like you've drinking. lol

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
or Wordhipping...wordsmithy is good too...makes it sound like it was molded and pounded and heated to word perfection... can almost smell the furnace...wait..that's our furnace kicking in...crap. it's fall..

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Twila, you're probably the last person we'd ever ban.

Just know, we're still experiencing some technical difficulties (see CC's frontpage, very outdated). Forums or DNS shouldn't be going down again anytime soon. We're working extremely hard to restore some data which was lost.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Twila, you're probably the last person we'd ever ban

What are you saying?!? I'm not good enough to get banned? Well I never!

At this point Groucho Marx would say "Well you should". twiddle his cigar, raise his eyebrows and walk sideways out of the room....ah, I love the good old days....wish I hadn't missed it by like 50 yrs!

k, well Thank you very much Andem...I hope to never loose it enough to require my name to turn red and to not be able to log in....If punishments are going to be handed out I think I'd prefer a spanking..K?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Banana'd? hmmm, I dont know if I want to know..although I think I have an idea...but I don't want to say...

I also have a slap stick comedy style answer happening inside me head...maybe I'll just go with that version...

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Banana'd? hmmm, I dont know if I want to know..although I think I have an idea...but I don't want to say...

I also have a slap stick comedy style answer happening inside me head...maybe I'll just go with that version...
Well there you go , leave us hanging like a chimp on a limb why don't you?
You will get banana'd ...........................hahahaha

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana - Groucho Marx

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Think of things in terms of Time Out in the Penalty Box rather than being banned.... banning is so permanent.... my presence here is testimony to it's imperfection.... having been banned twice.... Twila would probably be the last one banned...she
is the perfect wordsmith....dreams up combinations of letters never before seen
by humans....better still they are absolutely fitting.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Uhhm arn''t you still married Twinks ?
yes, but he works nights now...5 nights a week...me alone...with only the cats, the fish, and the lizards to keep me occupied....sigh.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
.dreams up combinations of letters never before seen
by humans....better still they are absolutely fitting.

Is this some incredibly brilliant way of making fun of my spelling issues? Cause, if so, it's damn clever!