3) the Yukon

Tonington
Gros Morne National Park
Nahanni National Park Reserve
Coastal Mountains in BC

hermanntrude
hey I went for a honeymoon in gros morne. Fascinating place

Tonington
The only places I haven't yet been in Canada are Newfoundland and Yukon. Kluani in Yukon would be nice.

JoeSchmoe
Della Falls

Mt. Hkusam

Knight Inlet

Coddfish
The West Coast
Kootenay National Park
Prince Edward Island

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeSchmoeView Post

Della Falls

where are they? I love waterfalls

Curiosity
I still would love to see the Maritimes and visit Sassie....

I would love to go to the coffee houses in Toronto when my aunt and her girlfriend went to the University there and practically lived on Avenue Road - we had great letters and phone calls about this
fantastic area of Toronto....I have no idea what it is like now...

I would like to revisit my father's family properties near Cochrane, Alberta. The original house is still there - when they finally got around to building a real house.

Another trip to Long Beach on the west coast of Vancouver Island, when I was a little kid - we took small aircraft and landed on the beach (impossible now).... caught critters (ugh) to eat and the sand was as hard as cement and so beautiful....I was terrified and fascinated at the same time. It's all developed now - another 'civilized' sign of regress not progress.

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

I still would love to see the Maritimes and visit Sassie....

You could visit me too

Curiosity
Smartie - you caught my hint hint hint!!!

Sassie would probably end up pushing me into the Bay of F at high tide~!!! lol

karrie
I've really never done much traveling in the south west of alberta.

And I'd love to visit either coast, anywhere. I haven't traveled nearly enough. I'd want to just drive, take in as much as possible.

gerryh
Niagra Falls
Montreal, there is a "family home" there that is now a museum and has some of the history of our family that I NEED to see.
Nova Scotia

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Smartie - you caught my hint hint hint!!!

Sassie would probably end up pushing me into the Bay of F at high tide~!!! lol

Lol, that wouldn't be too much fun. Oh Sassie...

JoeSchmoe
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

where are they? I love waterfalls

They are the tallest falls in Canada located in Strathcona Provincial Park. First you must run nearly the entire length of Great Central Lake (most people hire a boat a the local lodge) then hike in 16 km to the base of the falls. For the view shown in the picture you have to hike a further couple kms up a steep hillside toward Love Lake.

www.britishcolumbia.com/trails/?id=13 (external - login to view)

hermanntrude
I just looked it up for myself. Amazing stuff. Apparently it's a 7 hour hike, which'd make it tough to get back during daylight... I'd love to give it a go, though

Curiosity
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeSchmoeView Post

They are the tallest falls in Canada located in Strathcona Provincial Park. First you must run nearly the entire length of Great Central Lake (most people hire a boat a the local lodge) then hike in 16 km to the base of the falls. For the view shown in the picture you have to hike a further couple kms up a steep hillside toward Love Lake.

www.britishcolumbia.com/trails/?id=13 (external - login to view)

Thanks Joe - I've just spent a few minutes looking at the map - boy am I homesick now!!!

wallyj
For me it would have to be #3-Coast of Labrador, #2- the mountains of the Yukon,.....and #1--Sunny Leone's bedroom.

Toro
Quebec City
PEI
Cape Breton Island
Newfoundland

Okay, that's four. Sue me.

lone wolf
Agawa Canyon
End to end on the Trent
Northern BC

mapleleafs67
edmunston nb
quebec qc
calgary ab
st.johns nfld

talloola
All the parts of B,C. I have not seen. Maritimes. Lots of cowboy country in Alberta, I love horses, ranches, open country, haven't seen any of it in Alberta at all, just on the TV movies.

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

Quebec City
PEI
Cape Breton Island
Newfoundland

Okay, that's four. Sue me.

Toro I've been to Quebec City this summer . Being two hours away i don't see that place often. If you like i have pictures.

Toro
Can you post a few here?

triedit
Im fortunate. Ive been to the maritimes and more!
Would love to go back to Quebec City (taking EB with me as a tourguide)
Would love to spend a week researching in Ottawa.
I want to stand on a glacier.

Brat
Anywhere in BC
The Maritimes
Calgary/Edmonton, Alberta

Brat
What I would actually love to do is go cross country via rail and see it all.

Unforgiven
Definately want to do the Calgary to Vancouver run. They have all inclusive class now so that would be the way to go.

I think I would like a trip into the Newfoundland interior. Probably by float plane if I had my druthers.

From Sooke north up the west coast of Vancouver Island by boat and on to the Queen Charlotte Islands then back again down the coast of the mainland.

Quote: Originally Posted by BratView Post

What I would actually love to do is go cross country via rail and see it all.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by UnforgivenView Post

I think I would like a trip into the Newfoundland interior. Probably by float plane if I had my druthers.

Living in High Level, we knew plenty of 'good ol' boys' from the oil patch who had their own float planes, and would fly up to the NWT on a regular basis to land on remote little lakes, go fishing/hunting/camping. I'd have loved to head out on one of those excursions. Alas, they hated bringing women along. *shrugs*

dirtylinder
I here the Trout Lake area in BC is awesome, and want to go! Cape Scott on Vancouver Island is a place it seems all of the people I know have gone...but not me....YET!
Iv'e always wanted to see Quebec City during their winter festival, and, I just found out that I will be attending a convention during the fest this winter! Yeah ME!

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Im fortunate. Ive been to the maritimes and more!
Would love to go back to Quebec City (taking EB with me as a tourguide)
Would love to spend a week researching in Ottawa.
I want to stand on a glacier.

I did the glacier thing recently: