What happened to the post of family words?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What happened to the post about unique family words and phrases? I was fairly certain I'd read it...Have I gone insane?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
yes... you've gone insane. Don't let the blue monkey lick your face Twila... DON'T!!!

I bumped the 'drain salad' thread up for you. That is the right one, right? Or have I gone insane now? *she asks while petting a purple cow*

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Thank you so much Karrie....I suspected insanity might have been the cause of it...having been driven insane before I know what a short drive it really is! lol. blue monkey's are nice...sooo nice...and they smell so sweet.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol. Um... while I have no qualms about you highjacking the thread for chitchat Doc... the same forum rules apply here as everywhere else.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Hey.... I said feel free... highjack away!

As for your pride and joys... I never said you couldn't share. For all I know, your hobby is knitting, and you have some really cute booties to show off. Unf showed off pics of his hobby and managed to not get banned. All I did is warn you there are rules! lol.

sorry for hijacking the thread.

does she actually think i would honestly share me pride and joys with her after that!!!! HRRRRRUUMMMPHHHHhhhhhh!

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Hey.... I said feel free... highjack away!

As for your pride and joys... I never said you couldn't share. For all I know, your hobby is knitting, and you have some really cute booties to show off. Unf showed off pics of his hobby and managed to not get banned. All I did is warn you there are rules! lol.

whoah lighten up there karrie...it was a joke all round...sheeesh what a grouch!!!!!

And why pray tell am i being mentioned in the same sentence with he that i am not supposed to mention

here have a jelly baby...they always make me feel better

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
whoah lighten up there karrie...it was a joke all round...sheeesh what a grouch!!!!!

here have a jelly baby...they always make me feel better

why is it when I laugh I get taken seriously? Yet if I try to come down on someone, no one believes I'm being serious? What am I doing wrong!? Argh!!!

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I'd say stick to black when no special emphasis is intended, LOLs included, purple for sarcasm, and perhaps moderator green for serious laying-down-the-law stuff

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Oh a serious colour...wow..that would make it simple.

Can we all choose what the serious colour will be?