calling DocDred... a new friend for you

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Shadow, you must be into Yarbol stretching then, I suggest you hang 75lbs plates from your sac, it will resemble jabba the hut in no time.

that or they will look like this.... *this link removed by moderation team due to excessive crudeness and gore, and the way it made us cross our legs and wince*.... ha!

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Can you swing them over your shoulder like a constipated shoulder? (yeah I know that's not the right word,but it makes more sense then the real words)

Now that would just be freaky.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Don't you remember? I have a 10lb sword already.

True, sounds like you twig and berries will be aligned with the next full moon. Them, you may dip your lance into the pool of everlasting manhood and become one with your sword, holding the world ransom with your girth.

Twila
Maybe a poll is in order...on whether big balls are attractive? I"m going to vote no on this one.

DurkaDurka

Maybe a poll is in order...on whether big balls are attractive? I"m going to vote no on this one.

I don't think there is anything really attractive bout em either. They do make nice tea bags though...

Twila
Quote:

They do make nice tea bags though...

ewww, hairy scrotal sweat tea..NO THANK YOU... I shall pass on this cupa

DurkaDurka

ewww, hairy scrotal sweat tea..NO THANK YOU... I shall pass on this cupa

LMAO... it's tea au natural.

Twila
Quote:

it's tea au natural.

I'd suggest the name "Sasquatch brew" if your going to mass market it.

lone wolf
Tongue that touches yarbol shall never touch mine....

Wolf
Last edited by lone wolf; Sep 19th, 2007 at 05:08 PM..

daisygirl
Oh my! Something tells me that you're not taling about tea bags to make tea, are you?

(external - login to view)

hermanntrude
bump. Doc's here now

eh1eh

Weve got the bigest balls of them all

Dreadful Nonsense

I think we may need to start a CanCon dictionary.

We have Yarbols (we know what those are)
I heard Crimble - don't know what that is...

There's a gazillion more floating around this forum...

wow i missed this thread...lol...

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK I AM?????
my god ...putting mountain goats on a precapice and watch doc drool to the top....

How far will he go for a piece of goat nookie!!!!!

Crimble=christmas

and twila my love...it's scotman's wear kilts not quilts....

LOL!!!!!!!

Mwuuuuaaaahhh yer so cute!!!!!
i've had yer backside in me head for almost a day now....

ok onto the rest of the thread
Last edited by Dreadful Nonsense; Sep 20th, 2007 at 12:34 PM..Reason: drool

Dreadful Nonsense

Do your yarbols hand low, can you toss them to and fro, can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow...

hey you get that from EASY RIDER movie?

DurkaDurka
Doc, please provide us with an interesting post here, of I gonna have to fire yo *** again

Twila
Quote:

and twila my love...it's scotman's wear kilts not quilts..

You know, I do it every single time. I'ts like a hiccup in my head. I go to type kilts and quilts come up...some dont' find it nearly as funny either....

Dreadful Nonsense

Doc, please provide us with an interesting post here, of I gonna have to fire yo *** again

duuude..i'm goated out man....i mean really and truly....how much of this do you think one can humanly do....

i'm terrified that my main contribution here is expertise on goat sex...hell durka...you induced a vision of me holding live squirmy eels up to some guy's **** whilst he was having sex with a goat and i posted it.....
something shut down in me man...one of the chips inside me head just blew..i felt it...it wasn't good....

and now i can't eat fish for some odd reason.....ohh and god help us all...was it you that said at least the eel got fed....i mean ....i'm not the most stable person on the planet and well.....that vision induced after blowing a main chip was just too much man.....

Dreadful Nonsense

You know, I do it every single time. I'ts like a hiccup in my head. I go to type kilts and quilts come up...some dont' find it nearly as funny either....

well anything twila hicups bring ups it's all good for ole doc here cause yer just the cats pajamas ....

DurkaDurka
Yeah, sounds like you burnt your self out on Goats & Eel's Doc.... Could I interest you in a smiling midget?

Dreadful Nonsense
no no noooooooooooooooo i can't go there.....argh
Last edited by Dreadful Nonsense; Sep 20th, 2007 at 01:08 PM..Reason: it's just sooo wrong

DurkaDurka
ZOMG. I found your real-life pic Doc!

Dreadful Nonsense

ZOMG. I found your real-life pic Doc!

lol...
that was me before Sandy...the last chick i lived with did not like warm and fuzzy at all....sandy found that costume at me mum's and i told her i found it on a great dane...she was happy that i did a good thing...

DurkaDurka
I have to use that picture as my avatar, it's amazing.

Dreadful Nonsense
lol the photobucket says it's a half man midget.....sandy still doesn't know i wear stilts all the time...she thinks i got knobby knees though...

watches durka zzzzzzzzzz at the burnt out doc lols

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

lol the photobucket says it's a half man midget.....sandy still doesn't know i wear stilts all the time...she thinks i got knobby knees though...

watches durka zzzzzzzzzz at the burnt out doc lols

Stilts eh? I bet they come in handy when you want people to look up your kilt while strolling downtown.

Dreadful Nonsense

Stilts eh? I bet they come in handy when you want people to look up your kilt while strolling downtown.

snickers...fo sho mate.....
Look mommy that man carries his grapefruit under his skirt

Dreadful Nonsense
oh god...durka's got me again.....

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

snickers...fo sho mate.....
Look mommy that man carries his grapefruit under his skirt

lol. Kinda like looking at Medusa.

Dreadful Nonsense

lol. Kinda like looking at Medusa.

LOL!!!!!

Twila
I tell ya, there's nothing like men in KILTS....aha! I did it. I spelled/spelt KILTS correctly...yay me!