Belgium is for sale


Locutus
#1
How much can we get for Quebec?




www.breitbart.com/article.php...=9&image=large (external - login to view)
 
Phil B
#2
Thats far too much money for Belgium. I'll start the bidding at 50.
 
s_lone
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

How much can we get for Quebec?

How much would you ask for Quebec?
 
Locutus
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by s_loneView Post

How much would you ask for Quebec?

Pacific, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and all 4 of your railroads.
 
wallyj
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Pacific, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and all 4 of your railroads.

Ha !!. A shrewd trade.Even though this is slightly against the rules ,would you throw in 2 free rides on the railroads. BTW,isn't 10 dollars for second prize in a beauty contest pretty darn cheap?
 
s_lone
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyjView Post

Ha !!. A shrewd trade.Even though this is slightly against the rules ,would you throw in 2 free rides on the railroads. BTW,isn't 10 dollars for second prize in a beauty contest pretty darn cheap?

Yeah well I won first prize and all I got was a damn T-Shirt!
 
Toro
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Phil BView Post

Thats far too much money for Belgium. I'll start the bidding at 50.

I'll bid 45.
 
Curiosity
#8
I wouldn't bid a sous (EURO sous ?) unless Hercule Poirot was included in the deal...
 
eh1eh
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

I'll bid 45.

40...
 
eh1eh
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by s_loneView Post

How much would you ask for Quebec?

It's OK you don't have to pay to stay.
 
lone wolf
#11
35 ... and we'll throw in Quebec

Wolf
 
wallyj
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

I wouldn't bid a sous (EURO sous ?) unless Hercule Poirot was included in the deal...

Haven't heard that name in years? Did he ever shack up with Miss Marple?
 
Curiosity
#13
Wally

What a terrible thought for poor Hercule - nope but in one wonderful episode he had a major crush on a woman...I forget the plot .... but he was such a tweety bird - I kept yellin at him to get it on ... he didn't hear me.

I love those old British wankers (is that a word?).... PBS down here is always digging them up for another look see... I think they are all classics....
 
wallyj
#14
Unfortunately I have never seen any of the PBS shows. . When I was much younger I read a lot of Agatha Christie. Ten Little Indians was my favourite.
 
wallyj
#15
And yes "wanker" is a word. Ihave been called it many times.
 
Walter
#16
With its chocolate and beer, Belgium's got to be worth at least 100 Euro.
 
cortex
#17
If belgium is worth 100 euros then canada is worth 50 cents.
 
Vereya
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Wally

What a terrible thought for poor Hercule - nope but in one wonderful episode he had a major crush on a woman...I forget the plot .... but he was such a tweety bird - I kept yellin at him to get it on ... he didn't hear me.

I love those old British wankers (is that a word?).... PBS down here is always digging them up for another look see... I think they are all classics....

David Suchet is the best Poirot ever, I think. He is just so charming.
 
shadowshiv
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Wally

What a terrible thought for poor Hercule - nope but in one wonderful episode he had a major crush on a woman...I forget the plot .... but he was such a tweety bird - I kept yellin at him to get it on ... he didn't hear me.

I love those old British wankers (is that a word?).... PBS down here is always digging them up for another look see... I think they are all classics....

You said look see. Marry me, Curio!
 
Unforgiven
#20
The large print giveth and the small print taketh away. The dump is sold "as is" and they want you to move it by the following Friday.
 
missile
#21
Isn't NATO HQ somewhere in Brussels? Is this part of the deal? Chocolate & Nukes...damn good deal!
 
Curiosity
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

You said look see. Marry me, Curio!

Lol Shadow

I'd love to think on marrying you but I have no idea what your message means....(I am slow I know)...
does 'look see' have some particular connotation in your secret thoughts of love potion material???

Still it isn't every day a woman gets an offer like that one.... lol...ta for the compliment.
 
Phil B
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post


I love those old British wankers (is that a word?)

Yeah it is a word - not one you would use talking to the local vicar though...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker (external - login to view)
 
hermanntrude
#24
of course it's a word. how can anyone think it isnt a word?
 
Toro
#25
I'm planning to go to Belgium next Spring.

Should I buy it when I'm over there?
 
Phil B
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

I'm planning to go to Belgium next Spring.

Should I buy it when I'm over there?

Wonder what the excise duty would be when you got it home?
 
hermanntrude
#27
not to mention the excess baggage fees
 
Curiosity
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

of course it's a word. how can anyone think it isnt a word?

Well I'm not up to your intellectual capacity Hermann
 
hermanntrude
#29
I'm just shocked that anyone in the world didn't know that wanker is a word. It's high in my common vocabulary. Along with tosser and buttmunch.
 
Curiosity
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Phil BView Post

Yeah it is a word - not one you would use talking to the local vicar though...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanker (external - login to view)

PhilB

It seems such a fitting word for so many situations.... I guess our world is filled with people who are wankers eh? Wanker wanker wanker...I love it.... to hell with the vicar...(oops - I mean heck)...
 

Similar Threads

0
End of Belgium should be a warning to Gordon
by Blackleaf | Sep 20th, 2007
1
The long-nosed Diana, by Belgium
by Blackleaf | Jun 28th, 2007
no new posts