Belgium is for sale

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
How much can we get for Quebec?

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8RO30DO0&show_article=1&catnum=9&image=large

s_lone

Council Member
Feb 16, 2005
Montreal
Ha !!. A shrewd trade.Even though this is slightly against the rules ,would you throw in 2 free rides on the railroads. BTW,isn't 10 dollars for second prize in a beauty contest pretty darn cheap?

Yeah well I won first prize and all I got was a damn T-Shirt!

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Wally

What a terrible thought for poor Hercule - nope but in one wonderful episode he had a major crush on a woman...I forget the plot .... but he was such a tweety bird - I kept yellin at him to get it on ... he didn't hear me.

I love those old British wankers (is that a word?).... PBS down here is always digging them up for another look see... I think they are all classics....

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
With its chocolate and beer, Belgium's got to be worth at least 100 Euro.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Wally

What a terrible thought for poor Hercule - nope but in one wonderful episode he had a major crush on a woman...I forget the plot .... but he was such a tweety bird - I kept yellin at him to get it on ... he didn't hear me.

I love those old British wankers (is that a word?).... PBS down here is always digging them up for another look see... I think they are all classics....

David Suchet is the best Poirot ever, I think. He is just so charming.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Wally

You said look see. Marry me, Curio!:cool:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
The large print giveth and the small print taketh away. The dump is sold "as is" and they want you to move it by the following Friday.