15 hours of labor later...

thomaska
My wife has given me my third son. 7lbs 9 oz. So now I have a 13 year gap between the oldest and this one. Wife was a real trooper, labor must seriously suck!

hermanntrude
congrats!

You know I always thought you were female :0)

Sorry to tell you but I beat you by 1 week and 2 ounces.... I spose you beat me by 13 years, though.

karrie
Congratulations Thomaska!

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by thomaskaView Post

My wife has given me my third son. 7lbs 9 oz. So now I have a 13 year gap between the oldest and this one. Wife was a real trooper, labor must seriously suck!

Congratz! Built in babysitter eh?
I've seen labour, no thanks!

How many kids does this make for you?

thomaska
Thanks to everyone, This is my third child. Apparently I only make boys, but she still wants a girl, so I suppose we will give it one more try. The attempts are rather fun

She finally got the epidural in the 9th or 10th hour of labor, they had to induce her because the package was a week overdue, and not getting any smaller

karrie
lol... I suppose we will give it one more try... lol.

I have this picture of a beleagured hubby trooping down the hallway, head hung... "yes dear, fine dear, I'm coming dear."

lol.

Coddfish

Thomaska!

Zan
Congratulations Thomaska! Every single one of them is their own unique blessing.

I always said it was a good thing I never had more than two kids - the first was my learner kid and by rights should have been able to go back in the queue for a chance NOT to be the first... the second one was so easy, so much less stress cause I'd made all the mistakes on the first one.... I've relaxed considerably raising her.... I figure a third one would be lucky if I remembered it's name!

Kreskin
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Thomaska.

eh1eh
Congrats Thomaska. 15 hrs, that must have been so hard on you.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Congrats Thomaska. 15 hrs, that must have been so hard on you.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Congratulations thomaska.

lone wolf
Congrats to you and the missus!

Wolf

Cosmo
Congrats!!

Curiosity
Aw Thomaksa Congratulations - to you and your wife !! What a nice bit of news to round out a the week.

My next sibling was eight years older in a family of eight kids and I was the youngest - however it was like being an only child in many cases - the others having outgrown any interest in what I was learning. It did give me a close up inspection of what it would be like 'getting older' and that was a good thing.

Getting the smallest piece of cake wasn't too terrific tho.

daisygirl
Congratulations to you and your wife, Thomaska.

P.S. Have fun trying for a girl.

(external - login to view)

DaSleeper
Congratulations to you and your wife

Last edited by DaSleeper; Sep 14th, 2007 at 08:55 PM..Reason: broken link

DurkaDurka
Congrats Thomaska!

Sparrow
Congratulations Thomaska and also a week late for you Hermm.

Dreadful Nonsense
Hey Hey Hey...Congradulations Thomaska...sounds like yer working up to a Barber shop quartet....I actually dig them when they are up to snuff...