what's in your eyelashes?

hermanntrude
www.worsleyschool.net/science...creatures.html (external - login to view)

eh1eh
So would it have been one of those nasty bugars that gave me this stye?

Twila
I wear mascara...I don't think anything can survive the cleansing ritual required to remove water proof mascara.

karrie
from what I've been told, these little guys are important in balanced numbers. They help prevent a lot of the clogged pores which can lead to cysts and such around your lashes. Too many though, and they cause the clogs themselves.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

So would it have been one of those nasty bugars that gave me this stye?

No... that's what you get for sleeping with hookers.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

I wear mascara...I don't think anything can survive the cleansing ritual required to remove water proof mascara.

The article mentions that people who wear makeup tend to have more of them.

Twila
Quote:

The article mentions that people who wear makeup tend to have more of them

Well I guess it's about time I make friends with them...

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

No... that's what you get for sleeping with hookers.

I'll have you know I never slept!

Karrie; So looks like I have too many or not enough as my stye is little, but definitley clogged.

Twilla; What is make up made from? Something organic I would think, as they put it in Bunnies eyes. This would be food for these little bugs.

DurkaDurka
I took one of my girlfriends big makeup brushes and fluffed my self somewhere I shouldn't have once.. she wasn't too pleased. muhahahahaa.

hermanntrude
the makeup remover might be a bit tougher, but these creatures look like they could handle a lot, especially with their heads buried in your follicles

eh1eh

I took one of my girlfriends big makeup brushes and fluffed my self somewhere I shouldn't have once.. she wasn't too pleased. muhahahahaa.

Uh huh. Red rocket.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Uh huh. Red rocket.

haha. I was pretty hammered and thought it was pretty funny at the time... actually. I still do find it funny.

eh1eh

haha. I was pretty hammered and thought it was pretty funny at the time... actually. I still do find it funny.

Don't worry. It's funny.

Twila
Quote:

Lets hope she didn't feel the need for revenge by taking your toothbrush places it should be...I once heard something to this affect happening.

Vereya
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

www.worsleyschool.net/science...creatures.html (external - login to view)

Ah, Hermann, what did you post this for? How am I supposed to admire my beautiful eyes and my beautiful eye-lashes from now on, knowing what terrible creatures live there?

hermanntrude
vereya, just remind yourself that every beautiful eye you ever gazed into with love also contained the wormy little things.

You're not alone. and beauty is not the only thing in the eye of the beholder. Wormy things are there too

karrie
plus, mites are nothing compared to stuff like this

karrie
or this (external - login to view)

Dreadful Nonsense
pours javex all over face and eyes.....

god i hate when this stuff is shown....some things we just are better off not knowing.....

on the other hand now i know whats with all this black stuff in me goats...damn durka and his masscarred ball hair

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Lets hope she didn't feel the need for revenge by taking your toothbrush places it should be...I once heard something to this affect happening.

yeah, I recall seeing that, I think it was one of those "priceless" gimmick things

pixichick
yum...

no new posts