LoveSac Announces They Will Ship to Canada!

Bamelin

I recently reviewed the "PlayerSac" and lobbied kinda hard for them to consider starting shipping to Canada as I know alot of people that wanted one of these things.

They are super comfy.

(Wasn't sure which forum something like this belonged in, as it's sorta news but um not really ... I've wanted a LoveSac for a couple years now though so this is great news to me)
Last edited by karrie; Sep 11th, 2007 at 09:19 AM..Reason: removed merchandising information

DurkaDurka
Those look pretty comfy, but they are rather hideous looking.

Since it is sold as the "love sac"; is it spill resistant? lol

Bamelin
They do offer other covers, some that even come in suede I think

Dreadful Nonsense
why not call it Ball Sac...it sort of looks like mine after the tanning bed went wrong....

lone wolf
Maybe dating myself here but didn't we used to call them "bean bag chairs"?

Wolf

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Wolf

shhhhhhhhh...the kids think they are new....
I'm gonna invent pencils next month and call them love sticks cause you can write to girls with them....

lone wolf
Note to self: Fuzzy vest, wrist bag, turn shoe soles backward, skinny chick to sell doc love sticks....

Wolf

Dreadful Nonsense

Note to self: Fuzzy vest, wrist bag, Turn shoe soles backward....

Wolf

heh heh....lets see the fuzzy homemade vest turned inside out...lol i remember envying a guy who had one...even borrowed the horrid thing....wrist bag...dunno.....the shoes...are you talking about the roots things that were like suppossed to mimic walking in sand...expensive junk if i recall....lol

lone wolf
Wrist bag.... THE place to hide your stash. Had to be REALLY wrecked for it to work.

Hated Earth shoes. Sell them to new generation....

Wolf

Bamelin

Wolf

*Grin*

I actually have 2 beanbags ... one is a Sumo (external - login to view), the other is a Fatboy (external - login to view).

"Old school" beanbags are filled with Virgin Polystyrene Foam (little white foam balls). They decompress over time but provide a very versatile chair.

"New school" Sacs like the LoveSac use Durafoam which will never decompress. Durafoam is basically shredded memory foam. Very comfortable (feels kinda like sitting on a reclining bed).