baby

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Baby Amelia was born 0159 yesterday morning. The birth could not have been more perfect. I am now th father of a beutiful 7lb 11oz baby

I didn't know you could fall in love instantly

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Congratulations:smile: As the father of 4 daughters myself, and with many years of experience...GOOD LUCK[you'll need it]:lol:

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Congratulations to the new mom and dad and the beautiful new girlchild - Amelia - what a lovely name to carry throughout her life.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Yes Hermann - it is possible to fall in love that quickly - and that's just the first of many miracles in life -about love, about humility, about yourself, about what matters and what doesn't - that your new little blessing will show you. Congratulations to you and your wife!!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Congrats Hermann. I can see from your picture what true joy you're feeling. I can't wait to be a poppa one day, well Ok, I can wait for now ;)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Congrats Hermanntrude and Mrs. H!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
~ Elizabeth Stone

Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express.
~Joseph Addison

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Well, I'm not really a baby person (they all kinda look like ET to me) but you certainly look blissed out. At least Amelia has lots of hair! Congrats again.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Well, I'm not really a baby person (they all kinda look like ET to me) but you certainly look blissed out. At least Amelia has lots of hair! Congrats again.

The hair is decieving. She may end up blond. My girl had a mop when born but after a while, 18 mo., we were wondering if she'd get any more. Of corse she did and lots of it.

You can just see Hermann glowing. :cheers: Cheers mate. I've raised one in honour of your fatherhood.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
LOL ... someone once told me to comment on the baby's hair if you don't know what else to say. As I mentioned, Eh1Eh, I'm not a baby person. I have the utmost respect for anyone willing to take on the job of parenthood. There is no tougher gig in the Universe. I, personally, am just not up to the challenge. I do know I've missed some things because of that, and seeing Hermanntrude's face reminds me of it, but I have no regrets. I'm just glad there are folks out there willing to do the deed!

A baby is a blank cheque made payable to the human race.
~Barbara Christine Seifert