What Frogs Really Sound Like

Twila
You may have thought they went "Ribbit ribbit" but you'd be wrong...in fact they sound more like...

www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=24944 (external - login to view)

Don't Annoy The Frog!

karrie
I saw an animal rescue clip once where a family thought they had a cat stuck in their chimney. Pulled the whole thing apart, and it was one of these frogs that they found.

Cosmo

Ho my gawd, that was hilarious! Had my dog going too. I thought it was really funny when the guy goosed the frog to get it to yowl again.

Scuse me now ... gotta go back to that site and watch the other vids. Good find, Twila!

eh1eh
My cat is that annoying.

El Barto
Oh Gee , and I thought this was a French bashing thread

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Oh Gee , and I thought this was a French bashing thread

it can be, if you'd like...

El Barto
well i guess if the chimp say so .....

hermanntrude
chimps can take humans in a fight

El Barto
you mean with out hurling feces?

hermanntrude
usually they start with that, then they bite throats and rip flesh with their horny claw-like fingernails

El Barto
hmm is that the way you fight?

Twila
Break it up! Break it up!...as the OP says Don't Annoy the Frog...or he'll come and get you...sit under your floor boards, and squeel all night long...Beware the frog!!!!

Curiosity
Humph..... looks like animal abuse to me.... poor wee thing.... hehehe

El Barto
Curio? for who's that finger?
and where does it go ?

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Break it up! Break it up!...as the OP says Don't Annoy the Frog...or he'll come and get you...sit under your floor boards, and squeel all night long...Beware the frog!!!!

He?
Maybe its a she?
or a prince in waiting? Curio can i have a kiss?

Curiosity
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Curio? for who's that finger?
and where does it go ?

EB luv - the finger is a 'no no' sign that's all .... it doesn't go anywhere - it stays in the air I think...

S M A C K - there you go... or.... is it S W A K ??? hmmmmm

Twila
Quote:

He?
Maybe its a she?

Aren't frogs Asexual? they can change sex according to need.

El Barto

Aren't frogs Asexual? they can change sex according to need.

How would you google that?

Twila
Quote:

How would you google that?

That's just it. I couldn't because I was at work and the word sex would bring up stuff I'd rather not have to explain to my employer...

Curiosity

That's just it. I couldn't because I was at work and the word sex would bring up stuff I'd rather not have to explain to my employer...

Twila

Google something like: Are Frogs Genderless? Or Frog Gender Differentiation....however if your bosses caught that they may be more relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Twila

Google something like: Are Frogs Genderless? Or Frog Gender Differentiation....however if your bosses caught that they may be more relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....

like doing it with a frenchman?

Twila
Quote:

relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....

as compared to when I study kinky frog sex! lol..sorry...it just struck me as really really funny... plain old frog sex...*snort

eh1eh

as compared to when I study kinky frog sex! lol..sorry...it just struck me as really really funny... plain old frog sex...*snort

This thread is dangerously close to turning into one of those beastiality free for alls. Should be ok though, Durka isn't here right now.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Twila

the google safety filters are pretty good. keep them switched on for the duration of your search, put in plenty of non-sexual keywords and it should be ok

Curiosity
I love this thread!!!

You can squeak by Google's sissies by mis-spelling a word - they get so hung up on their little spell check they forget what you are trying to find....

God bless froggies - I hope they have fun at whatever they do....seems a shame to be messing with your sister....I know most of mine would never stop talking through the whole event...

Curiosity

Twila - another caution

Bosses really get worried if you are checking out the 'monthly balance sheet' and laughing outrageously at some sly work done by one of the posters here.... careful child...

BTW I think froggie sex would be kinda kinky - certainly slimy.... ewwwwwwww

Twila
Quote:

BTW I think froggie sex would be kinda kinky - certainly slimy.... ewwwwwwww

While looking up frog reproduction I came across a very very sad picture of a group of male frogs trying to mate with a female frog...they were so...ardent they actually drowned her...poor poor female frog...so sad.

I also learned (besides the fact that the male of every species is way too horny for their own good) that it's only a few types of frogs that are asexual.

El Barto
ans smoe just sexual eh?

hermanntrude

While looking up frog reproduction I came across a very very sad picture of a group of male frogs trying to mate with a female frog...they were so...ardent they actually drowned her...poor poor female frog...so sad.

I also learned (besides the fact that the male of every species is way too horny for their own good) that it's only a few types of frogs that are asexual.

the strange thing is that frogs don't even HAVE actual intercourse. And spraying your seed over some eggs can't be that much fun. Where's the fun without penetration?

Twila
Quote:

ans smoe just sexual eh?

well I've gone asexual on occasion....just don't spread that around.