What Frogs Really Sound Like


Twila
#1
You may have thought they went "Ribbit ribbit" but you'd be wrong...in fact they sound more like...

www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=24944 (external - login to view)

Don't Annoy The Frog!
 
karrie
#2
I saw an animal rescue clip once where a family thought they had a cat stuck in their chimney. Pulled the whole thing apart, and it was one of these frogs that they found.
 
Cosmo
#3


Ho my gawd, that was hilarious! Had my dog going too. I thought it was really funny when the guy goosed the frog to get it to yowl again.

Scuse me now ... gotta go back to that site and watch the other vids. Good find, Twila!
 
eh1eh
#4
My cat is that annoying.
 
El Barto
#5
Oh Gee , and I thought this was a French bashing thread
 
hermanntrude
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Oh Gee , and I thought this was a French bashing thread

it can be, if you'd like...
 
El Barto
#7
well i guess if the chimp say so .....
 
hermanntrude
#8
chimps can take humans in a fight
 
El Barto
#9
you mean with out hurling feces?
 
hermanntrude
#10
usually they start with that, then they bite throats and rip flesh with their horny claw-like fingernails
 
El Barto
#11
hmm is that the way you fight?
 
Twila
#12
Break it up! Break it up!...as the OP says Don't Annoy the Frog...or he'll come and get you...sit under your floor boards, and squeel all night long...Beware the frog!!!!
 
Curiosity
#13
Humph..... looks like animal abuse to me.... poor wee thing.... hehehe
 
El Barto
#14
Curio? for who's that finger?
and where does it go ?
 
El Barto
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Break it up! Break it up!...as the OP says Don't Annoy the Frog...or he'll come and get you...sit under your floor boards, and squeel all night long...Beware the frog!!!!

He?
Maybe its a she?
or a prince in waiting? Curio can i have a kiss?
 
Curiosity
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Curio? for who's that finger?
and where does it go ?

EB luv - the finger is a 'no no' sign that's all .... it doesn't go anywhere - it stays in the air I think...

S M A C K - there you go... or.... is it S W A K ??? hmmmmm
 
Twila
#17
Quote:

He?
Maybe its a she?

Aren't frogs Asexual? they can change sex according to need.
 
El Barto
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Aren't frogs Asexual? they can change sex according to need.

How would you google that?
 
Twila
#19
Quote:

How would you google that?

That's just it. I couldn't because I was at work and the word sex would bring up stuff I'd rather not have to explain to my employer...
 
Curiosity
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

That's just it. I couldn't because I was at work and the word sex would bring up stuff I'd rather not have to explain to my employer...

Twila

Google something like: Are Frogs Genderless? Or Frog Gender Differentiation....however if your bosses caught that they may be more relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....
 
El Barto
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Twila

Google something like: Are Frogs Genderless? Or Frog Gender Differentiation....however if your bosses caught that they may be more relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....

like doing it with a frenchman?
 
Twila
#22
Quote:

relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....

as compared to when I study kinky frog sex! lol..sorry...it just struck me as really really funny... plain old frog sex...*snort
 
eh1eh
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

as compared to when I study kinky frog sex! lol..sorry...it just struck me as really really funny... plain old frog sex...*snort

This thread is dangerously close to turning into one of those beastiality free for alls. Should be ok though, Durka isn't here right now.
 
hermanntrude
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Twila

Google something like: Are Frogs Genderless? Or Frog Gender Differentiation....however if your bosses caught that they may be more relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....

the google safety filters are pretty good. keep them switched on for the duration of your search, put in plenty of non-sexual keywords and it should be ok
 
Curiosity
#25
I love this thread!!!

You can squeak by Google's sissies by mis-spelling a word - they get so hung up on their little spell check they forget what you are trying to find....

God bless froggies - I hope they have fun at whatever they do....seems a shame to be messing with your sister....I know most of mine would never stop talking through the whole event...
 
Curiosity
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

as compared to when I study kinky frog sex! lol..sorry...it just struck me as really really funny... plain old frog sex...*snort

Twila - another caution

Bosses really get worried if you are checking out the 'monthly balance sheet' and laughing outrageously at some sly work done by one of the posters here.... careful child...

BTW I think froggie sex would be kinda kinky - certainly slimy.... ewwwwwwww
 
Twila
#27
Quote:

BTW I think froggie sex would be kinda kinky - certainly slimy.... ewwwwwwww

While looking up frog reproduction I came across a very very sad picture of a group of male frogs trying to mate with a female frog...they were so...ardent they actually drowned her...poor poor female frog...so sad.

I also learned (besides the fact that the male of every species is way too horny for their own good) that it's only a few types of frogs that are asexual.
 
El Barto
#28
ans smoe just sexual eh?
 
hermanntrude
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

While looking up frog reproduction I came across a very very sad picture of a group of male frogs trying to mate with a female frog...they were so...ardent they actually drowned her...poor poor female frog...so sad.

I also learned (besides the fact that the male of every species is way too horny for their own good) that it's only a few types of frogs that are asexual.

the strange thing is that frogs don't even HAVE actual intercourse. And spraying your seed over some eggs can't be that much fun. Where's the fun without penetration?
 
Twila
#30
Quote:

ans smoe just sexual eh?

well I've gone asexual on occasion....just don't spread that around.
 

Similar Threads

9
All my Sound is gone!
by jellyfarm | Apr 14th, 2008
1
It's gonna rain fish 'n frogs in Britain.
by Blackleaf | May 20th, 2006
1
UK airline hopping mad about 'lazy frogs'
by Blackleaf | Apr 4th, 2006
13
Frogs in the Warehouse
by Twila | Jun 22nd, 2005
no new posts