What Frogs Really Sound Like

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I saw an animal rescue clip once where a family thought they had a cat stuck in their chimney. Pulled the whole thing apart, and it was one of these frogs that they found.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Ho my gawd, that was hilarious! Had my dog going too. I thought it was really funny when the guy goosed the frog to get it to yowl again.

Scuse me now ... gotta go back to that site and watch the other vids. Good find, Twila!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Break it up! Break it up!...as the OP says Don't Annoy the Frog...or he'll come and get you...sit under your floor boards, and squeel all night long...Beware the frog!!!!

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Break it up! Break it up!...as the OP says Don't Annoy the Frog...or he'll come and get you...sit under your floor boards, and squeel all night long...Beware the frog!!!!
He?
Maybe its a she?
or a prince in waiting? Curio can i have a kiss?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
How would you google that?

That's just it. I couldn't because I was at work and the word sex would bring up stuff I'd rather not have to explain to my employer...

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
That's just it. I couldn't because I was at work and the word sex would bring up stuff I'd rather not have to explain to my employer...

Twila

Google something like: Are Frogs Genderless? Or Frog Gender Differentiation....however if your bosses caught that they may be more relieved if you were studying plain old Frog Sex....