Ask a dumb question thread


Kreskin
#1
Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer. The person asnwering the previous has to follow up with a new dumb question post.

Why is the driver the only club in a golf bag that needs a head cover?
 
Tonington
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Why is the driver the only club in a golf bag that needs a head cover?

Because it is both the largest and longest club, most likely to get dinged.

Why do packages of hotdogs come in twelves, while the buns come in eights?
 
joltek
#3
Here's a dumb question.

How do they grow seedless watermelons ?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer. The person asnwering the previous has to follow up with a new dumb question post.

Why is the driver the only club in a golf bag that needs a head cover?

Because it is exposed to too much sun the most doing all that driving.

Why is the putter always the last club to be used in your golf bag?
 
Kreskin
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Because it is both the largest and longest club, most likely to get dinged.

Why do packages of hotdogs come in twelves, while the buns come in eights?

So you can buy another 12 weiners and 16 buns to make it even.

What's the best way to cook a hotdog?
 
lone wolf
#6
With heat....

Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?
 
wallyj
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

With heat....

Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?

No good reason at all. When sour cream goes bad does it get sweet?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#8
are not hot dogs already cooked?

and why would see what sour crean tastes like when it goes sour....I mean lets drink sour milk to see if there are any watermelon seeds in it...



Why am I'm really getting confuzzled in this thread?
 
Kreskin
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by wallyjView Post

No good reason at all. When sour cream goes bad does it get sweet?

Yes, when sour cream goes bad it gets "good" and "sweet".

When cheese goes bad did it age to perfection too well?
 
Tonington
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

When cheese goes bad did it age to perfection too well?

No, not well enough.

If the plural of goose is geese, than shouldn't the plural of moose be meese?
 
Zan
#11
It would have to be, otherwise it would be mice?

Who put the "S" in lisp?
 
Tonington
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

Who put the "S" in lisp?

Someone with a speech impediment.

Why do we call someone who supervises our kids in our absence a babysitter?
 
Kreskin
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Someone with a speech impediment.

Why do we call someone who supervises our kids in our absence a babysitter?

I think they do a lot of sitting "shrugs*.

If Pat Robertson was told by God to run for President why did God tell me not to vote for him?
 
lone wolf
#14
Because to call then child care specialists means they'll want more than ten bucks a night.

Okay ... what's more than one caboose then?
 
Kreskin
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Because to call then child care specilists means they'll want more than ten bucks a night.

Okay ... what's more than one caboose then?

A caboudle?
 
Curiosity
#16
I know this is a fun place but seriously, I've always wondered how we got started saying....

"Take Care."

What does it mean?
 
Locutus
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

A caboudle?

"Cabeese"


What would be the volume of xylem that could be tossed by a Marmota monax?
 
Locutus
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

I know this is a fun place but seriously, I've always wondered how we got started saying....

"Take Care."

What does it mean?


Take off!

Why does Sally sell sea shells by the sea shore anyway?
 
Impetus
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Take off!

Why does Sally sell sea shells by the sea shore anyway?

Because the sea ceaseth and sufficeth us. (say that one repeatedly)

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Muz
 
Locutus
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

Because the sea ceaseth and sufficeth us. (say that one repeatedly)

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Muz

Because we can.

What would be the volume of xylem that could be tossed by a Marmota monax?
 
TenPenny
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Because we can.

What would be the volume of xylem that could be tossed by a Marmota monax?

6.2 cords.

Why do toilets all have the flush handle on the left side?
 
Tonington
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post


Why do toilets all have the flush handle on the left side?

It's the right side when sitting on the toilet.

Why do some people like ketchup and tomato sauce, but not tomatoes ?
 
Locutus
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

It's the right side when sitting on the toilet.

Why do some people like ketchup and tomato sauce, but not tomatoes ?

There haven't been any toes in them.

What fruit has it's seeds on the outside?
 
Kreskin
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

There haven't been any toes in them.

What fruit has it's seeds on the outside?

Strawberry

What animal has it's bones outside it's skin?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#25
crustechan ......and i did not google that....it's prolly wrong lol...


What time is it when you don't need to know
 
Kreskin
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

crustechan ......and i did not google that....it's prolly wrong lol...


What time is it when you don't need to know

Time for a bear to **** in the woods.

Why don't mods have mod haircuts?
 
Zan
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Time for a bear to **** in the woods.

Why don't mods have mod haircuts?

Hey! Those of us with hair have very mod haircuts!

How did the pepper get pickled before Peter Piper picked it?
 
shadowshiv
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

Hey! Those of us with hair have very mod haircuts!

How did the pepper get pickled before Peter Piper picked it?

He sneezed on it.

Why, when a tree falls in the forest, do people care if it makes any bloody noise or not?
 
wallyj
#29
It always makes a sound,it only makes a noise if it bothers someone and who cares anyways..................Olive oil comes from olives,corn oil from corn,where does baby oil come from?
 
triedit
#30
Small children that get caught in the net and skinned.

Why, in tennis, the absence of any points called "Love"?
 

Similar Threads

4
How Dumb Can You Get?
by I think not | Mar 23rd, 2006
7
REALLY DUMB QUESTION
by researchok | Jul 13th, 2004
no new posts