Japanese Wave Pool

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
santer gets all me fresh belly button lint for fishing this priceless piece of horror on film out into the open.....how did i miss this....The forum gods were about to spare me.....

AHHHH chlorinated urine...the best our modern cities have to offer....
But arghhhhhhhh the gropingness in me realizes that a trip to one of the wave pools could prove to be the grope fest i've been waiting all my life for.....i wonder how many turds float by ....is it like some jappanese game show to see who gets to bite the floating turd and win a prize....no cheating now.....

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Oh yeah ..

Twila detol is much better....Sandy puts it in our wash....
i would never enter a public pool....it can't happen anymore....i look at like it's a toilet...hell once in atlantic city NJ i was looking at all these things going into the Ocean from each hotel....I suddenly realised they were waste pipes.....most ocean front resorts dump there waste into the ocean it seems via these things ,watch and see.......

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Talk about difference in personal space! I'd have an anxiety attack just being surrounded by that many people, never mind thinking about the ick factor.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Talk about difference in personal space! I'd have an anxiety attack just being surrounded by that many people, never mind thinking about the ick factor.

You got that right. All those people so close together........all those waves.....I won't even ask how much of that water is pee and other bodily fluids after a session.......I don't want to know.....:roll: